Hairpremi

Apr 28, 2018
any chance we could get the maps in a torrent file or any other link other than Mega please?
My ISP has blocked Mega :'(

achmeed

Mar 4, 2017
annyone have some good number on how to have multiple wife in-game?????? and how to maintain incest?

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
"Ability to murder a specific NPC"
Aaaand we're pretty much there.
This is one of the signs that we have a full fledged life-sim in front of us.
As old Sims-player, it was always highly amusing to me: The adorable, family-friendly Sims. The OPPOSITE of a "killer game". However if you look on any tipps/cheats/discussion site for any Sims part ever, you will always see the very same FAQs:
"Can i fuck my daughter? - Neighbour is annoying, how to kill? - How to make pools? - Marry neighbour's wive, fuck his daughter? - Fuck the Grim Reaper? - Kill my boss? - Baby with Grim Reaper? - Kill my colleague? - Marry several women? - Marry Grim Reaper?"
... which reveals the truth: True psychopaths don't play egoshooters, true psychopaths play god in Sims.
So, judging by this, all LifePlay still needs is the personified Grim Reaper. And pools.

I love this project.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Meat pie career?

But in all seriousness this game is starting to get some meat on the bones... all we need now is NPCs to be simulated as real people on the map so I can be a creepy stalker.
I'll look into this for a future update. Obviously performance is a big concern here.

any chance we could get the maps in a torrent file or any other link other than Mega please?
My ISP has blocked Mega :'(
The map folder is too heavy for Mediafire hence why it's only on Mega. I have troubles uploading anywhere else apart from Mediafire and Mega as my connection is very unstable and only those two have proper resumable uploads. Maybe try this to get around your ISP's restriction:

I mean having access to Mega.nz is very useful anyway right. Lots of adult games and mods are uploaded there.

annyone have some good number on how to have multiple wife in-game?????? and how to maintain incest?
Make sure you have Polyamorous module enabled > ask your first gf for open relationship > take on another girlfriend. Ask each out and propose to each.
You can still have incest on the side away from your wives

I'm sure this was mentioned previously but how do you control the speed of the sex scenes?
Numpad + and Numpad - to change the speed and keep it constant
or hold left mouse button (or hold Ctrl) and moving your mouse back and forth to manually animate

"Ability to murder a specific NPC"
Aaaand we're pretty much there.
This is one of the signs that we have a full fledged life-sim in front of us.
As old Sims-player, it was always highly amusing to me: The adorable, family-friendly Sims. The OPPOSITE of a "killer game". However if you look on any tipps/cheats/discussion site for any Sims part ever, you will always see the very same FAQs:
"Can i fuck my daughter? - Neighbour is annoying, how to kill? - How to make pools? - Marry neighbour's wive, fuck his daughter? - Fuck the Grim Reaper? - Kill my boss? - Baby with Grim Reaper? - Kill my colleague? - Marry several women? - Marry Grim Reaper?"
... which reveals the truth: True psychopaths don't play egoshooters, true psychopaths play god in Sims.
So, judging by this, all LifePlay still needs is the personified Grim Reaper. And pools.

I love this project.
I agree. One of my motivations to start this project was that I have always been into adult lifesim and I tried the Sims with adult mods, but with the family-friendly theme, cartoon characters, 'woohoo' and gibberish dialogues, I just could never take any 'darker' fetishes in a modded Sims playthrough seriously.
I'd love to see more Sims players try out LifePlay actually - they're the obvious people that might enjoy the game and then might even make mods for it. Unfortunately, coming from the Elder Scrolls / Fallout modding community, I hardly know anyone from the Sims community and have no idea how to go about raising awareness among Sims players that a game like LifePlay even exists.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
I agree. One of my motivations to start this project was that I have always been into adult lifesim and I tried the Sims with adult mods, but with the family-friendly theme, cartoon characters, 'woohoo' and gibberish dialogues, I just could never take any 'darker' fetishes in a modded Sims playthrough seriously.
I'd love to see more Sims players try out LifePlay actually - they're the obvious people that might enjoy the game and then might even make mods for it. Unfortunately, coming from the Elder Scrolls / Fallout modding community, I hardly know anyone from the Sims community and have no idea how to go about raising awareness among Sims players that a game like LifePlay even exists.
I don't think you really have to try. I'm part of the Sims community. Those of us who like life simulation with an adult lean will probably stumble across this like I did. I suppose if you want a more active approach you could always start visiting different active Sims sites and check their guidelines to see what you can and can't say. Depending on the site, a direct approach may be possible or alternatively an indirect approach. Anyways, how do you buy a home? :)

Reactions: Vinfamy

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
how do you join a fraternity
The original maps won't have fraternities by default. Just click on any building > Edit Building > make it a fraternity
Then click on it > Go Greek
I don't think you really have to try. I'm part of the Sims community. Those of us who like life simulation with an adult lean will probably stumble across this like I did. I suppose if you want a more active approach you could always start visiting different active Sims sites and check their guidelines to see what you can and can't say. Depending on the site, a direct approach may be possible or alternatively an indirect approach. Anyways, how do you buy a home? :)
Good to know. Thank you.
Find a house (green house icon on your map or use the Ctrl + F function to find) > click on it during working hours > Arrange a viewing. From here, you can decide whether to rent or buy the property
If you already are renting, just click on your current rented home, there should also be an option to buy

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Angrypuppet

May 31, 2017
I have an amazing idea for a mod! Now mind you; if I had the skill to make this I would, so instead I'm putting this idea for anyone to pick up. Now here's my idea: fantasy NPCs. The game utilizes the fantasy orientated sliders in it random generation and also add a new slider: hight, because ya know dwarves and stuff.

Reactions: MaxVaron

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Started a new game. Used the London map,,, found no houses to move into. Used the search option, and it gave 1 result called HOME... ponders.. had to create a residental building to move into... maybe my map is bugged or something?

Also, if you on a date with a relative. There is this event where you get dragged into an alley. Which in turn lead to sex. Maybe shouldn't happen on the first date out with a relative? :p

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I have an amazing idea for a mod! Now mind you; if I had the skill to make this I would, so instead I'm putting this idea for anyone to pick up. Now here's my idea: fantasy NPCs. The game utilizes the fantasy orientated sliders in it random generation and also add a new slider: hight, because ya know dwarves and stuff.

Ponders.....

Reactions: AnonF21
Aug 12, 2017
@Vinfamy, a few things on my mind...

Problem #1: Even though I turned off "Modeling", I still keep getting requests from modeling agents. How do I properly fix this?
Problem #2: While sleeping (at home), how is it that my character ends up taking a walk and meeting the neighbors outside of their homes?

Question: After a woman gives birth, can you make it so we can actually interact with our baby/babies/child/children, as they grow up? Like taking them places, meeting other kids at daycare (allowing you to meet their parents), taking them to/from school, having visits with family. Then of course, when they come of age, add them as you already have them. But at least give them an actual childhood.

friedburger

Oct 9, 2017
If this game was supposedly realistic, it would have an std mechanic because let's be honest here. How in the hell do you fuck a dozen people without acquiring a disease? Any way that's just my 2 cents on making a more immersive life sim.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Maybe after the character model upgrade which will happen sooner or later, I can work on allowing characters of different height and then we can have an optional fantasy module. Fantasy features like pointed ears etc aren't the problem, it's different heights of NPC that is quite hard to implement (animations, clothes, etc have to be automatically adjusted to the heights)

Started a new game. Used the London map,,, found no houses to move into. Used the search option, and it gave 1 result called HOME... ponders.. had to create a residental building to move into... maybe my map is bugged or something?

Also, if you on a date with a relative. There is this event where you get dragged into an alley. Which in turn lead to sex. Maybe shouldn't happen on the first date out with a relative? :p
Backup and then delete your C:\Users\{Username}\AppData\Local\LifePlay\Saved\SaveGames\Central London.sav and see if it helps restore the houses? Are other building types affected or just houses?
I forgot a few conditions to exclude relatives in these scenes properly. I'll double check for the next version.

@Vinfamy, a few things on my mind...

Problem #1: Even though I turned off "Modeling", I still keep getting requests from modeling agents. How do I properly fix this?
Problem #2: While sleeping (at home), how is it that my character ends up taking a walk and meeting the neighbors outside of their homes?

Question: After a woman gives birth, can you make it so we can actually interact with our baby/babies/child/children, as they grow up? Like taking them places, meeting other kids at daycare (allowing you to meet their parents), taking them to/from school, having visits with family. Then of course, when they come of age, add them as you already have them. But at least give them an actual childhood.
1: Ctrl + T and check if your model fame is zero
2: I forgot to include a scene condition properly. Which scene is this exactly?
Good point about parenthood. I'll add something along these lines in a future update,

If this game was supposedly realistic, it would have an std mechanic because let's be honest here. How in the hell do you fuck a dozen people without acquiring a disease? Any way that's just my 2 cents on making a more immersive life sim.
Next update will focus on consequences - I can add STD then

Reactions: MaxVaron

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Backup and then delete your C:\Users\{Username}\AppData\Local\LifePlay\Saved\SaveGames\Central London.sav and see if it helps restore the houses? Are other building types affected or just houses?
I forgot a few conditions to exclude relatives in these scenes properly. I'll double check for the next version.

Next update will focus on consequences - I can add STD then
After some hide and seek I found some apartments after that. But if I go to residentials search, it just still show one result. Which I thought said HOME, but actually says HEMA, afaik, the swedish word for home.. so idk.

On the whole STD thing. You might want to invent some funny ones yourself, or go mild on that part... Dumping some serious stuff on the player might be a bummer. One thing is to get the clap, another thing is to get HIV etc.

Could make some hillarious scenes in regard of cheating on bf/gf, spouse etc though.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Can some one help the game doesn't fit screen properly and I can't see half of the interface.
Right click LifePlay.exe > Properties > Compatibility
Try playing with the Disable full screen optimizations and other DPI settings
Although in worst case scenario, assuming that it's the top right and bottom right corners that are missing, you can still adjust the game speed with Spacebar and Numpad + and Numpad - , and the at least part of the character portrait should still be visible so that you can still access the favorite menu
@Joshua Tree: It will be an optional module. I'm quite careful with these things. Anything that might be offputting for people will always go in the game as optional modules

achmeed

Mar 4, 2017
I'll look into this for a future update. Obviously performance is a big concern here.

The map folder is too heavy for Mediafire hence why it's only on Mega. I have troubles uploading anywhere else apart from Mediafire and Mega as my connection is very unstable and only those two have proper resumable uploads. Maybe try this to get around your ISP's restriction:

I mean having access to Mega.nz is very useful anyway right. Lots of adult games and mods are uploaded there.

Make sure you have Polyamorous module enabled > ask your first gf for open relationship > take on another girlfriend. Ask each out and propose to each.
You can still have incest on the side away from your wives
Still dont get that scene...

Numpad + and Numpad - to change the speed and keep it constant
or hold left mouse button (or hold Ctrl) and moving your mouse back and forth to manually animate

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes