Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Still dont get that scene...
The open relationship offer scene you mean? The conditions for this scene is that you're hanging out with your gf, good attraction between you two and you have high perversion
IF you're impatient, just ask her out, then press ~# (or tilde button under Esc, or Insert), type 'open_relationship' > Enter

xvi

Jun 3, 2018
I got a scene with a delivery person dropping food around to my house once with the option to seduce them. I can't seem to get it again. Can you add an option to order in so we can make it happen whenever we want? I would like to explore this option more often...

Another thing which might have been mentioned already. In the photo shoots, can there be a possibility for the photographer to make the scene turn into something it's not? like proposing nude shots and propositioning the client. Also can there be a way we can be a photographer as a profession to exploit these options?

Reactions: Vinfamy

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
When you do modeling... after a while your closet end up like a big pile of mess. Would it be possible, that you only get a copy of clothes you don't already have, and if you have already clothes with some stats, they would be replaced if you get some with higher stats?

Also, issues with you put on clothes to enhance stats and such, and then something happen and you switch into other clothes.. and then if you do a quick dress, you end up like plane amish.... :/ rather than what you had dressed into before. Would it be possible to maybe make some kind of "lock" on clothes in the wardrobe, so you won't quick dress into something else than what you prefered?

Reactions: Vinfamy

aresbloodfang

Oct 1, 2017
Hate to ask for another help but how do you activate mods?

Never mind had to hookup my tv as monitor so it was big enough to see the boxes they were cut off on my 1280x1024 pc monitor.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
After some hide and seek I found some apartments after that. But if I go to residentials search, it just still show one result. Which I thought said HOME, but actually says HEMA, afaik, the swedish word for home.. so idk.

On the whole STD thing. You might want to invent some funny ones yourself, or go mild on that part... Dumping some serious stuff on the player might be a bummer. One thing is to get the clap, another thing is to get HIV etc.

Could make some hillarious scenes in regard of cheating on bf/gf, spouse etc though.
HEMA is a brand of stores AFAIK

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Hate to ask for another help but how do you activate mods?
Ctrl + M then tick or untick whatever you want
Don't be afraid to ask for help, although there is a FAQ section in the game that covers these common questions. Just Esc > FAQ

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Which I thought said HOME, but actually says HEMA, afaik, the swedish word for home.. so idk.
The Swedish word for home is "hem", tho, and I'm tolerably sure (as a reasonably fluent speaker) there's no inflection of it like that...

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
18 years, there's a setting in Esc > Settings to speed up how long it takes for a year to pass
But all npc's and pc's age the same right? so so you dont end up with a late 20 something mother with a 18 yr old child, that would seem weird :p

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
But all npc's and pc's age the same right? so so you dont end up with a late 20 something mother with a 18 yr old child, that would seem weird :p
Actually that Esc > Settings option only boosts child growth, it's designed for that.
If you want to age your child quick with you also aging, open the console (~# or Insert or tilde button) then type wait {hours} a few times
I believe you can do 10000 hours max each time

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Actually that Esc > Settings option only boosts child growth, it's designed for that.
If you want to age your child quick with you also aging, open the console (~# or Insert or tilde button) then type wait {hours} a few times
I believe you can do 10000 hours max each time
Yeah, thats highway to unhappy character with tanked stats, lol. Can you get fired for missing work (drop of job performance) skipping time ?

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah, thats highway to unhappy character with tanked stats, lol. Can you get fired for missing work (drop of job performance) skipping time ?
You probably can, but the getting fired scene will only trigger while working so you can always Edit your stats like jobperformance, morale, energy back up after the wait is complete

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
There is one thing. If you got game paused, and you right click to bring up menu, it unpauses. If you hit P to enter character menu to invite someone out, it unpauses. If you have the game set at a very fast forward setting, you can skip ahead several hours you don't really want. Could a way be implemented, so when the game goes into pause mode, it wont resume before you actually unpause yourself?

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
There is one thing. If you got game paused, and you right click to bring up menu, it unpauses. If you hit P to enter character menu to invite someone out, it unpauses. If you have the game set at a very fast forward setting, you can skip ahead several hours you don't really want. Could a way be implemented, so when the game goes into pause mode, it wont resume before you actually unpause yourself?
Good point. I can add this option in the next version

Can your character eventually die of old age?
Not yet. Next version will introduce (optional) dying / game-over mechanic though as part of focusing on consequences of your actions in game, so maybe this can be added then.

Cybuster

Sep 28, 2017
Good point. I can add this option in the next version

Not yet. Next version will introduce (optional) dying / game-over mechanic though as part of focusing on consequences of your actions in game, so maybe this can be added then.
Oh Hi! I was just wondering, when it comes to character creation, do you need better assets like mesh or a completely new system implemented?

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes