May 12, 2018
Been watching this since around 4.0 and I do say its progressing steadily and hopefully some features to be included in the future is possibly and obviously not limited to;

Politics, you can make some changes to the law such as public nudity, lesser penalties for invasions,
Public groping+, when you select molest subordinate there isnt an animation it would be great if there but also making it possible to molest/grope breasts/ass in public,
Police force, making it to where you can join the police force and do some "body searches" on people, and going into peoples homes to cuck them, or even make it where you can fake being a police and still do the body searches as well as getting into peoples homes.

Some improvements that are not imminent such as needing to be fixed now but would be nice are just the texts that pop up after an orgasm; e.g. im playing as a man, the woman orgasms during sex but the text will pop reading off as I orgasmed. Something small but does help the quality of it in the grand scheme of things. I've also been playing for a while and still can't seem to find my home w/o favoriting it or waiting until the "You should sleep" recommendation, maybe consider adding it as an option "go home" in either the map or the generic options (laptop/mobile device)

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Been watching this since around 4.0 and I do say its progressing steadily and hopefully some features to be included in the future is possibly and obviously not limited to;

Politics, you can make some changes to the law such as public nudity, lesser penalties for invasions,
Public groping+, when you select molest subordinate there isnt an animation it would be great if there but also making it possible to molest/grope breasts/ass in public,
Police force, making it to where you can join the police force and do some "body searches" on people, and going into peoples homes to cuck them, or even make it where you can fake being a police and still do the body searches as well as getting into peoples homes.

Some improvements that are not imminent such as needing to be fixed now but would be nice are just the texts that pop up after an orgasm; e.g. im playing as a man, the woman orgasms during sex but the text will pop reading off as I orgasmed. Something small but does help the quality of it in the grand scheme of things. I've also been playing for a while and still can't seem to find my home w/o favoriting it or waiting until the "You should sleep" recommendation, maybe consider adding it as an option "go home" in either the map or the generic options (laptop/mobile device)
You can hit "0" to go home or right click on the circle at the bottom right for the list of favorites, including home, to show up.

Reactions: Istiffarmwhites

kap13

Feb 2, 2022
does anybody know if there is a mod for NPC characters to automatically spawn with underwear? or if there is no mod, does anybody know if that's possible? thanks in advance!

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
does anybody know if there is a mod for NPC characters to automatically spawn with underwear? or if there is no mod, does anybody know if that's possible? thanks in advance!

If I recall correctly, models spawn without underwear to avoid clipping or loading issues.
It's an option disabled by default on the main game's option.

abx01

Apr 12, 2019
is there any way to remove the position restrictions for genders? E.g. unlock male animations for females etc.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

The results for the Kinks of the Month poll for February are as follows:
(Formula: $1-4 Votes + $5-$9 Votes * 3 + $10 Votes * 9 = Total)
  • Missionary (paul Ince...) : 35 + 11 * 3 + 9 * 9 = 149
  • Old-Young : 23 + 14 * 3 + 9 * 9 = 146
  • Tentacles : 37 + 14 * 3 + 7 * 9 = 142
  • At Work : 23 + 22 * 3 + 5 * 9 = 134
  • Group Sex : 25 + 9 * 3 + 8 * 9 = 124
  • Netori (you're the bull) : 22 + 15 * 3 + 5 * 9 = 112
  • Cowgirl (bill Corr...) : 23 + 10 * 3 + 5 * 9 = 98
  • Trans : 23 + 10 * 3 + 5 * 9 = 98
  • Polyamorous : 22 + 10 * 3 + 5 * 9 = 97
  • Transformation : 20 + 9 * 3 + 5 * 9 = 92
  • Netorare (you're the cuck) : 18 + 6 * 3 + 6 * 9 = 90
  • Scat : 2 + 3 * 3 + 4 * 9 = 47
  • Watersports : 10 + 4 * 3 + 2 * 9 = 40
  • Gay : 10 + 4 * 3 + 1 * 9 = 31
  • Toys : 8 + 6 * 3 + 0 * 9 = 26
  • Foot Fetish : 5 + 1 * 3 + 1 * 9 = 17
  • Vore : 7 + 0 * 3 + 0 * 9 = 7
  • Non-NTR Voyeurism : 2 + 1 * 3 + 0 * 9 = 5
Accordingly:
- Missionary (paul Ince...) will be the focus of v4.26 (ETA: 18 February). The community brainstorm period for this kink will be from today to 11 February. If you wonder why such a vanilla thing got so many votes, I suspect this had more to do with what a third-party modder (not affiliated with me of course) promised to add to a certain unofficial module in their own mod whenever Missionary wins.
- Old-Young will be the focus of v4.27 (ETA: 28 February). The community brainstorm period for this kink will be from 14 Feb to 21 Feb.
- Tentacles came close third, just 4 votes behind second. Therefore, I decided to add Tentacles, which has never won ever before, as a new optional module in v4.28 (ETA: 8 March). The community brainstorm period for this kink will be from 24 Feb to 1 Mar.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
"- Add a pet dare for the house party dare scene
- When trying to join a fraternity / sorority, hazing may involve a pet instead. "

Ican't find neither of these scenes, were are they?

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
"- Add a pet dare for the house party dare scene
- When trying to join a fraternity / sorority, hazing may involve a pet instead. "

Ican't find neither of these scenes, were are they?
The pet dare is random. If you want to trigger the scenes manually press ~, and then type the scene names. That one is called house_party_dare_cms. The other is go_greek

Reactions: Fuzzcat

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020

The results for the Kinks of the Month poll for February are as follows:
(Formula: $1-4 Votes + $5-$9 Votes * 3 + $10 Votes * 9 = Total)
  • Missionary (paul Ince...) : 35 + 11 * 3 + 9 * 9 = 149
  • Old-Young : 23 + 14 * 3 + 9 * 9 = 146
  • Tentacles : 37 + 14 * 3 + 7 * 9 = 142
I wish 'trans' got more content in the previous update, because it feels like nothing's really changed. :cry:

Reactions: Icarus Media

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
I wish 'trans' got more content in the previous update, because it feels like nothing's really changed. :cry:
Join the discord and post your ideas in the kotm channel. I got a good chunk of my ideas added that I posted there. We'll see how many of my lesbian ideas get added too. Although I'm not sure when the next trans update will be since it's relatively small in terms of voting. Keep an eye out next time ;)

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
The pet dare is random. If you want to trigger the scenes manually press ~, and then type the scene names. That one is called house_party_dare_cms. The other is go_greek
Thanks!
I wasn't able to actually find the files by name, or in which folder they are (I'm doing a general overhaul), but I phrased my question awfully lol

Reactions: bloodbus

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Since this game is so limited gameplay wise (and that doesn't seem to be the priority either), there should be more focus on the text and choices that you can make, similar to a CRPG. This isn't as much of a life-sim as it lets on at face value. Not in its current state at least. These kotm updates are fun and all, but I feel like there's untapped potential in the game's formula

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Since this game is so limited gameplay wise (and that doesn't seem to be the priority either), there should be more focus on the text and choices that you can make, similar to a CRPG. This isn't as much of a life-sim as it lets on at face value. Not in its current state at least. These kotm updates are fun and all, but I feel like there's untapped potential in the game's formula
yeap, I'd take a pause from kotm and just do some QoL changes and what not, including some of devs own original ideas. But...I suppose that doesn't pay the bills, so...

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
yeap, I'd take a pause from kotm and just do some QoL changes and what not, including some of devs own original ideas. But...I suppose that doesn't pay the bills, so...
At this point I don't think taking a kotm pause is even an option. I'd hoped there was more focus on gameplay in the V5 update, but that sounds like it's going to be strictly visual, which is somewhat okay. Most hairs in this look horrible, and Unreal 5 might improve that. But really if the focus isn't going to be on improving the gameplay then the writing in the updates could at least be fleshed out more. Like instead of an event being "oh this is happening do I fuck them or no?" it could be more of a roleplaying system. Is my character shocked? Are they conflicted? Disgusted? A lot of scenes don't really have that input and leave a disconnect

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
At this point I don't think taking a kotm pause is even an option. I'd hoped there was more focus on gameplay in the V5 update, but that sounds like it's going to be strictly visual, which is somewhat okay. Most hairs in this look horrible, and Unreal 5 might improve that. But really if the focus isn't going to be on improving the gameplay then the writing in the updates could at least be fleshed out more. Like instead of an event being "oh this is happening do I fuck them or no?" it could be more of a roleplaying system. Is my character shocked? Are they conflicted? Disgusted? A lot of scenes don't really have that input and leave a disconnect
You're not wrong. Honestly, a Qol update for me would be removing any references to the word "fancy"...like, even my grandmother doesn't say things like "fancy yourself"...wtf is that shit?

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
You're not wrong. Honestly, a Qol update for me would be removing any references to the word "fancy"...like, even my grandmother doesn't say things like "fancy yourself"...wtf is that shit?
Luckily, text is easily editable.

Personally, I can't stand the sex dialogs... "Oooooou yeah, don't treat me like a princess baby, treat me like a woman tonight" *facepalm*

The other thing that really bothers me, is that the MC always has the same character.
Sub, dom, smart or stupid, you always gets the same personality., mostly due to copy-pasted standard replies. In some cases, you even get the same reply or choice despite having absolutely opposing options.

But then again, it's easy to edit, which is a good thing of the game (and a nice detail of the dev).
Editing a gangbang scene for example, and giving each participant different lines makes up a lot for a grindy game.

Another things whioch is easier than I thought, is to reverse scenes.
For example, pretty much everything has to be started by your character. It's very simple to reverse dialogs so it's the NPCs who start the action but you retain decisions.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Yeah there's a lot of UK slang that sounds real funky lol. One I've never forgotten was quim. Wtf does that even mean lmao

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah there's a lot of UK slang that sounds real funky lol. One I've never forgotten was quim. Wtf does that even mean lmao
hahah no idea. I mean...obviously American English branched from proper English...so, it's not like they're wrong, even though it may be their slang. It's just that it's so different to how people here talk, so I'm sitting here thinking...wtf is this shit?

Reactions: bloodbus
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes