Oct 30, 2019
I'm in the process of developing an adventure mod. (For me at least). I had a question about scripting. Is there a command that will remove everything from the inventory incase the PC is captured and all their stuff is taken? I've found this:

removeAddedClothes()

Is there something like removeAllClothes()? No. That does not work.

Thanks.

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
I'm in the process of developing an adventure mod. (For me at least). I had a question about scripting. Is there a command that will remove everything from the inventory incase the PC is captured and all their stuff is taken? I've found this:

removeAddedClothes()

Is there something like removeAllClothes()? No. That does not work.

Thanks.
No

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
So, I've been playing with the ability to put faces into the game, and added a couple of my favourite adult film stars. I imagine others have done the same, and wondered if there was a database (or is that not allowed)?

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
As for your question, I think any tags you set would have to be manually conveyed to the clone in the script...you could in theory use a series of 'if' statements that scan the original character's tag states, and 'then' statements that plug any detected tags onto the clone.
That's something like what I had in mind. I'd have to list and check for each individual tag then assign them to the new actor if the old one has it.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -

Update Only: (requires v4.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -

Change Log:
- This is a Kink of the Month update focusing on Lesbian. I tried to make sure that this update can be enjoyed by both female and male protagonist players, for the latter, it's your companion or SO that's the lesbian.
- A scene at a nightclub or bar where a lesbian approaches your female companion, and you can intervene or encourage her
- 'Someone' perverted convincing you that there's no such thing as lesbian inbr eeding
- Your straight SO confesses she's always been curious what it'd be like to be with a woman. If followed through, there's a chance she becomes bi from then on.
- You let your girlfriend hang out with your mom or sister because you want them to get along since this may be her future in-law. If they both have a lesbian side, they end up getting along too well.
- To help ease money troubles, your female SO asks for your blessing to have a sugarmama. She insists it's only 'gay for pay' and there's no need for you to be jealous of a lesbian.
- As a sex worker, you're asked to attend a bachelorette party where you're paid to please all the bridemaids and finally the bride.
- As a woman while hanging out with another woman who have good rapport with you, she may admit that she's had bad luck with guys recently and just don't want to bother with them anymore.
- For the consequences scene where your male SO finds out that you cheated on him, there's now a high likelihood that he won't be too angry if it was a lesbian affair and may even find it hot and insist on watching next time
- For the consequences scene where as a girl, you've slept with a guy already in a relationship and his SO finds out, if she's bi, she won't be too angry and insist on having a go at you herself instead
- The rest of patrons' commissioned scenes for January (quite a few of them, again you can just let them trigger naturally or search for _cms in LifePlay/Content/Modules and sort by date modified if you're a completionist). I'll do the commissioned animations for the 18 Feb update.

SmanMax

Sep 2, 2019
Well shoot, I was kinda hoping for more/better sex animations for lesbian encounters.

Ah well. Considering how poorly the event has done in the poll, I'm grateful it got any attention at all.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019

Change Log:
- This is a Kink of the Month update focusing on Lesbian. I tried to make sure that this update can be enjoyed by both female and male protagonist players, for the latter, it's your companion or SO that's the lesbian.
- A scene at a nightclub or bar where a lesbian approaches your female companion, and you can intervene or encourage her
- 'Someone' perverted convincing you that there's no such thing as lesbian inbr eeding
- Your straight SO confesses she's always been curious what it'd be like to be with a woman. If followed through, there's a chance she becomes bi from then on.
- You let your girlfriend hang out with your mom or sister because you want them to get along since this may be her future in-law. If they both have a lesbian side, they end up getting along too well.
- To help ease money troubles, your female SO asks for your blessing to have a sugarmama. She insists it's only 'gay for pay' and there's no need for you to be jealous of a lesbian.
- As a sex worker, you're asked to attend a bachelorette party where you're paid to please all the bridemaids and finally the bride.
- As a woman while hanging out with another woman who have good rapport with you, she may admit that she's had bad luck with guys recently and just don't want to bother with them anymore.
- For the consequences scene where your male SO finds out that you cheated on him, there's now a high likelihood that he won't be too angry if it was a lesbian affair and may even find it hot and insist on watching next time
- For the consequences scene where as a girl, you've slept with a guy already in a relationship and his SO finds out, if she's bi, she won't be too angry and insist on having a go at you herself instead
- The rest of patrons' commissioned scenes for January (quite a few of them, again you can just let them trigger naturally or search for _cms in LifePlay/Content/Modules and sort by date modified if you're a completionist). I'll do the commissioned animations for the 18 Feb update.
Avaron1974 lesbian update, interested?

Reactions: Avaron1974

Dark_Messiah

Apr 19, 2017
If you mean TFing someone quest-like (giving them items, or magic, that kind of thing) then no.

If you mean simply changing an NPC into something more to your test, then yes, just open the contact list, select your NPC and change everything with the options (you have sliders on the right, and top-left are the options to change sex, race, etc).
I guess a modder could write some scene/quests that trigger those changes.

Naw.
A furry would require reshaping the base model, it'd be easier to make a furry skin as clothes, as mentioned above.
The android is just a reskin, meaning it's still human in shape.

At best, you can do some fur-like skins, and reshape (using sliders) features. I think something close to an animalistic face (including muzzle for example) could be achieved, but there are no tails, and other body parts would still look humanish
I know that this was a ye olde comment from 50 pages ago but i wanted to make something very clear. You guys do realize that the character models are made with i believe daz studio right? So are the morphs if i'm correct. Meaning that adding furry content would be as easy as buying the models on the daz store and porting them and their morphs into the game, meaning, the same exact difficulty as adding the human models and morphs to the game. Just saying.

Reactions: Fuzzcat

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I know that this was a ye olde comment from 50 pages ago but i wanted to make something very clear. You guys do realize that the character models are made with i believe daz studio right? So are the morphs if i'm correct. Meaning that adding furry content would be as easy as buying the models on the daz store and porting them and their morphs into the game, meaning, the same exact difficulty as adding the human models and morphs to the game. Just saying.
I'm not sure it is that easy (I wish/hope tho!).

Vin already explained the differences in how models are handled when dealing with penises.
In male models, the penis is "attached" to the main body, while on futa it's a separate model (since it's basically the female model with an "add on"). This creates problems with morphs, and other aspects.

For example, while people has been asking for a chastity cage, I doubt it can be implemented (if I understood Vin's explanation); on a futa model it might be doable, since it would simply be a separate new model (a chastity cage model replacing the penis) but on a male that wouldn't be possible since the penis is part of the body as a whole (I guess you coud do a model with a chastity cage instead of penis... but it should be for every body combination, and would double the file's size)

So most likely, something simpe as just buying/loading another model it might not be that simple. Also, clothes wouldn't be compatible, and sex animations might get broken because of body differences.

If anything, I don't understand why Vin didn't used a single model for all genders.
You can morph a female model to look like a male easily, while males can't be fully morphed to females (lack of boobs).
The logic choice would be to simply have the female model with a wide variety of morphs.
It'll solve lots of inconsistencies (like having attachments to a penis, i.e. condoms, chastity devices, etc), simplify the loading times and reduce the amount of files, all clothes would be available for everyone (in case of wanting to cross dress), and even animations would be available for everyone too instead of having some limited to males, some limited to females.

Reactions: xsmaks

freaksnake

Sep 22, 2018
Today while playing the game i noticed that every professional clothes was replaced by the doctor/nurse ones. If i go in the pub for example, the bartender's clothes is the doctor's one. Anyone know how to fix this?
I already tried to replace the "uniform.txt" file in Modules, thinking that was corrupted in some way.
If i load an older save, or i start a new game, all clothes are fine... can it be a savefile problem?
Anyone with my same problem?

Noxyfoxy

Sep 23, 2020

Windows (64-bit):
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Windows (32-bit):
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux:
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Update Only: (requires v4.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit):
- MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Windows (32-bit):
- MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux:
- MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Change Log:
Ok wait so I'm confused by the commissioned part does that mean the animation that you said last update would be in this update are now moved back to next update and scenes were only added this update or are those two different sets of animations?

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes