Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017

Thucee

Aug 5, 2018
170 New custom scenes & 230 Altered/replacement scenes.
Last Updated January 24, 2022
vin_Incest/Scenes/proactive
Check_on_my_family {followup pro_underbed_peep2 instead of pro_underbed_peep}

pro_caught_family_masturbating, pro_feel_up_bedroom, pro_peep_family_shower, pro_snoop_around, caught_family_masturbating, {Family members with a high intelligence will catch you in the act or you can catch them masturbating}
Ravenger, have you considered creating very similar scenes to your additions to vin_Incest and adding them to NickNo's Home Extensions mod? I mean, I could very easily imagine similar scenes/situations with the NPCs that are renting out the extra bedrooms that Home Extensions adds.

Actually, Home Extensions does allow the player to peep on said NPCs when they're in the bathroom and there's even a small chance to catch an NPC masturbating in the bathroom. But, said scene seems extremely small and simple and it is only in the case of the player watching the NPC in the bathroom. I've searched the code, but there does not seem to be any chance of an NPC catching the player in the act, nor is there a chance of the player catching an NPC in the act in any place other than the bathroom.

jkstfs123

Sep 27, 2018
Can you shorten pregnancy time? And if so, how?
In the settings menu there a setting that lets you change how quickly pregnancies progress and another that lets you change how quickly the newborn will age to 18 because children don't appear in the game.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Actually, Home Extensions does allow the player to peep on said NPCs when they're in the bathroom and there's even a small chance to catch an NPC masturbating in the bathroom. But, said scene seems extremely small and simple and it is only in the case of the player watching the NPC in the bathroom. I've searched the code, but there does not seem to be any chance of an NPC catching the player in the act, nor is there a chance of the player catching an NPC in the act in any place other than the bathroom.
You could try your own!
Is not difficult to adapt current scenes.

Take one of those simple scenes, and read the code, thinking what happens in-game. You'll start to quickly figure it out.
I'm not a coder at all, and after some fiddling with simple scenes, I have been modding more and more to suit my tastes.

In the case you mention:
Those types of scenes are usually divided in NPC-to-PC, and the inverse. It's better to have (and create) small separate files than a big file with everything on it.
If there's an "NPC peeps on player", then most likely there's an inverse scene.
But if not, it's actually ease to reverse. Just look at the code, and switch who does what to who. Or you can actually keep the same scene, but with a bit of creativity, you can change only the text and dialogs (which doesn't requires coding) so it looks like the opposite action.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
I have a technical question.
Lately, I've been finding the game's textures will go all muddy and blurry, with white lines where the models' arms and legs attach to the torso. The effect also affects the environment, and the green UI button to access the map (bottom right corner).

Is anyone else having this problem, and how would I fix it?

NickFellon

Sep 23, 2018
Vinfamy, thanks a lot for your work. LP is a cool simulator, I hope that you will continue to develop it. I would like to ask about the implementation of game difficulty management. The current option makes the grind more difficult, but not relationships with partners. What I mean is that even a character with Attractiveness 10 easily seduces NPC with Attractiveness 95. It is enough to go on a date and buy a drink a few times. In real life, this is almost impossible. If a person is ugly, then not a single beauty will communicate with him even for a glass of free alcohol. The same happens with the Hook Up action. If you fucked an NPC once, then she will be ready to fuck you in public in any location. I have never seen the Hook Up option being rejected. The situation is similar with sex scenes. Sex is always amazing, even if there was no orgasm. If the NPS agreed to have sex, then he is ready for rudeness and for anal and blowjob, although in reality only very perverted people do this. Even if the value of some type of sex is low, the result is "Sex was amazing" and no consequences for the relationship.
I propose to change the system a bit, maybe check the "Realistic Relations" checkbox in the settings. In this mode, you will have to achieve sex with "Attractiveness 95" not in 3 dates, but in 10-20, and there can always be a chance that you will be rejected. It is necessary to introduce a ban on the repetition of the same actions for a certain time. The current setting does not change anything, except for the inability to sleep or pray 2 times in a row. In real life, several flirtations or gifts in a row will cause outrage and worsen relations. Just because an NPC is ready for sex doesn't mean she's ready for anything. In the beginning it may be handjob, dog style and missionary (for example), other options may progress during the relationship.
Briefly, my suggestions:
- deterioration in attitude after repetitions of the same actions;
- deterioration of relations for importunity;
- gradual corruption of NPCs during sex;
- sex can be good, average and bad with a change in attitude;
- sex once is not equal to sex anywhere the player wishes;
- refusal to have sex when the attitude towards the player decreases due to his "bad" actions;
- not all NPCs are ready for a threesome, not all NPCs are ready for polyamory, etc.
I hope that something like this will someday be implemented. At the moment, the whole point of relations with the NPC is lost, since he is immediately ready for anything and you won’t get anything else.

Reactions: GNFNNVCN and Thucee

Thucee

Aug 5, 2018

- After Beta 3 & 4 & v4.0 Stable, the total number of clothing items in the base game would be over 900, which is plenty. Still, this doesn't mean that I will no longer add any more clothes ever again in the future. So if there's some specific clothing piece you have in mind that didn't make it in these 900 added during the v4.0 overhaul, don't worry. In the future, once every few months, I will dedicate one update (let's say: v4.7, v4.16, etc) for a new batch of clothes, and these updates will come in the form of easy-to-install & version-neutral optional downloads (just like the optional maps) as I don't want to keep increasing the base game's download size. The best thing about these being available as optional downloads is that I won't have to be as stingy with polycount and texture resolution for them as I had to be with the 900+ items in the base game, since it won't matter how heavy or performance-intensive these optional clothes end up being since the player gets to pick and choose how many and which they want used in their own game. Basically, these will be "High Definition Clothes Free DLCs".
As far as optional downloads, about the only things I see are the Optional Maps, the Lifeplay Guide (pdf), and the mods. Can anyone tell me if any of these version-neutral optional downloads for new batches of clothes has been released, yet? Is this still a plan for the future? Or am I missing something?

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Ravenger, have you considered creating very similar scenes to your additions to vin_Incest and adding them to NickNo's Home Extensions mod? I mean, I could very easily imagine similar scenes/situations with the NPCs that are renting out the extra bedrooms that Home Extensions adds.

1. I already made a roommate mod thing and it is for the most part a copy of incest scenes, except check_on_my_family stuff & other pointless junk.

2. NickNo's Home Extensions mod doesn't add all that much. Most of which will cost the player a lot of 'in game money' just to be able to jump around rooms.

3. What NickNo's Mod need is more interactions with NPCs when they show up. Like RK-More-Interactions or my fixes to RK-More-Interactions.

Reactions: Thucee

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Having a horde of NPCs in scene is pretty useless right now, as long as their presence is purely cosmetic; I mean, they don't react at all with the player whatever the action.
There are two types of present NPCS.
You can spam them on the current place (like employees, or office colleages), or the ones for each specific scene.

The second ones, can interact. Of course, you need to code-assign them actions, which is not difficult but tedious.
There's several scenes with these types of NPCs to look out on how to code them.

one of these years we'll see how present NPCs cheer or insult (or even ask to participate with) the player while having sex in public :love:... right now, sadly, is just a way to increase GPU workload.
It is implemented, unfortunately not that often.
As said above, they need to be coded in the specific scene. You can assign them actions, and individual dialogs. You can even assign them random dialogs, so if the scene repeats, they will say different things.
Of course, this takes a lot of time, and everyone wants their fap immediately, preferably made by others.

I've been rewriting pretty much every scene for me, and just adding this or that (extra lines of dialog, a change of roles, filling in the empty "dress actor" lines, etc) does wonders. Most of the options are there, just need some polish.

I have a technical question.
Lately, I've been finding the game's textures will go all muddy and blurry, with white lines where the models' arms and legs attach to the torso. The effect also affects the environment, and the green UI button to access the map (bottom right corner).

Is anyone else having this problem, and how would I fix it?
Seems like the textures got reduced in size.
Have you been adding skin textures? tattoos? Maybe using-doing celebrity skins?

If it's affecting the environment too, it might simply be a resolution setting.
Check the options, since there's several setting to reduce resolution or improve performance on weaker PCs.

- deterioration in attitude after repetitions of the same actions;
- deterioration of relations for importunity;
- gradual corruption of NPCs during sex;
- sex can be good, average and bad with a change in attitude;
- sex once is not equal to sex anywhere the player wishes;
- refusal to have sex when the attitude towards the player decreases due to his "bad" actions;
- not all NPCs are ready for a threesome, not all NPCs are ready for polyamory, etc.
I hope that something like this will someday be implemented. At the moment, the whole point of relations with the NPC is lost, since he is immediately ready for anything and you won’t get anything else.
Most of that is already in the game.
The thing is, you need to spend some time adjusting everything.
Check the NPCs preferences, etc.
Usually, NPCs are set with relatively high perversion, so you can get sex easy. You can adjust pretty much anything.

Aside of that... I don't think (and evidently Vin neither does, or many other players) that adding more grind, and having "real life" outcomes would be attractive.
It is a Life Sim, right. But if you want to get rejected, there's real life lol
(besides, real life experience varies enourmously. I'm not a handsome man in any way, but I don't have troubles getting related to very beautiful people. And sex can get REALLY kinky even on the first date with even the most mousy-looking girl/guy.)

The game just needs to be adjusted. Do a couple runs, check what you want and what you don't, and then use the MANY options to adjust to your liking. The options and features are right there.
Just ask around, that's what we're here for! :D

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
3. What NickNo's Mod need is more interactions with NPCs when they show up. Like RK-More-Interactions or my fixes to RK-More-Interactions.
Honestly, pretty much all scenes need more detail.
Dialogs are absolutely bland and generic, and could use a couple extra lines.

Personality is rarely taken into account, even when you can add simple checks for stats to get this or that other reply.
A simple check for masochism can make a NPC have dominant or subby attitude when talking, which would apply always for all NPCS.

Also, after looking at LOTS of scenes, there's rarely some facial expressions added. Lines are
"Actor():: "I am going to fuck you"
When it can be
"Actor(evil):: "Time to get fucked, slut!"
"Actor(shy):: "Can we... can we have sex?"
"Actor(surprised):: "What? Really? In here??"
"Actor(happy):: "Oh yeah honey! Let's do it!"
The expressions between the ()s are rarely written, and it adds a lot when having dialog lines.
Or even have a "Random" written before the dialogs, so lines will vary for repeating events.
Not to mention animations, another feature rarely used.

Reactions: bloodbus

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Same sex 69 STILL doesn't advance close to cum for both - one does the other does at a miserable rate and if you switch roles it reverses. Been a problem a very long time.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
No matter what, I will always click on this game just to see what new stuff the dev added, even if they're not my jam they never disappoint! I haven't played this game in ages, but I still make time to check the updates! :ROFLMAO:

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Honestly, pretty much all scenes need more detail.
Dialogs are absolutely bland and generic, and could use a couple extra lines.

Personality is rarely taken into account, even when you can add simple checks for stats to get this or that other reply.
A simple check for masochism can make a NPC have dominant or subby attitude when talking, which would apply always for all NPCS.
Yeah I made a suggestion for the lesbian update, and what was supposed to be a situational thing (woman is trying to seduce your SO, you ignore it because wife is straight) turned into a generic encourage or discourage scene. I get that the encourage or discourage options are there for player choice, but it kind of deflates the whole context for the suggestion. I'll see about adding that into Raddeck's mod when I'm not swamped with school

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
In the settings menu there a setting that lets you change how quickly pregnancies progress and another that lets you change how quickly the newborn will age to 18 because children don't appear in the game.
That is actually a shame. I always wanted to train mine to be professional urchins and street-rats.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pivetta

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020

Seems like the textures got reduced in size.
Have you been adding skin textures? tattoos? Maybe using-doing celebrity skins?

If it's affecting the environment too, it might simply be a resolution setting.
Check the options, since there's several setting to reduce resolution or improve performance on weaker PCs.
I have been making a bunch of custom skins, is there some limit on how many the game can handle?

NickFellon

Sep 23, 2018
It is a Life Sim, right. But if you want to get rejected, there's real life lol
(besides, real life experience varies enourmously. I'm not a handsome man in any way, but I don't have troubles getting related to very beautiful people. And sex can get REALLY kinky even on the first date with even the most mousy-looking girl/guy.)
I tried adjusting the difficulty, but found only 2 limitations: no repeat action (which does not work) and a difficulty scale that only affects the grind. I'll try to keep the perversion of the NPC to a minimum, but of course it's inconvenient to do this with everyone you meet.
Surprised by your answer "I don't have troubles getting related to very beautiful people". Apparently it's a cultural difference. In Eastern Europe, beautiful girl will scream and call the police if an ugly guy tries to seduce her. The same goes for oral and anal sex. In the discord, the anons replied that any woman would agree to this. But in reality, one woman will be ready for anal on the first date, and the other, at best, will jerk off on the fifth.
In any case, thanks for the advice on the perversion of each NPC. Maybe this will help.

Reactions: Fuzzcat

FonWolf623

Nov 9, 2020
Is there a bug that when a lover is pregnant and the days just keep increasing instead of giving birth. Two of my lover are like 2000 days pregnant but they should give birth after 270 days?

Reactions: srg91

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Is there a bug that when a lover is pregnant and the days just keep increasing instead of giving birth. Two of my lover are like 2000 days pregnant but they should give birth after 270 days?
Should be 280 days. I did have one instance where we did the trip to the hospital and it didn't go through, but then the scenario happened again the next day and it worked. But I've not seen anything with over 2000 days pregnant...that poor woman.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes