MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Should be 280 days. I did have one instance where we did the trip to the hospital and it didn't go through, but then the scenario happened again the next day and it worked. But I've not seen anything with over 2000 days pregnant...that poor woman.

That used to happen a lot, but not in at least the last year.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is there a bug that when a lover is pregnant and the days just keep increasing instead of giving birth. Two of my lover are like 2000 days pregnant but they should give birth after 270 days?
I might be mixing up a mod and the base game but I'm pretty sure if you ask them to hang out and go to a hospital there's something along the lines of a force companion to give birth command.
It's a weird glitch where something other than the birth giving schedules at midnight, aside from having too many partners ready to give birth at the same time I'm not sure what else can cause it.

Reactions: larsV

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
It used to happen a lot if you set for faster pregnancy and the exact 280th day got skipped over - for example if you could make it 30 days (which you can't, it's decimal), it would go from one day 270 days to the next 300, which caused problems.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So again:

Can I copy codes from your mods?

For all mods I made, and also for the files edited and created in the Remake by me, you have to ask my permission.
Most of the time it's no.

My mods are Open-Source and free to use. It is not intended to be, nor should be considered as, express permission nor an official license or authorization for you to create derivative works of my mods and projects.

However, there is nothing to stop you from contributing to one of my mods and I will greatly appreciate it.

If someone copies my mods, I will copy what I like from the copied mod, without mentioning the person who copied my mod and he will be banned from the forum. And maybe switch all my creation on Patreon.

For the mods of other modders, yes, you also have to ask permission to each one, question of copyright...
I have no respect for people who copy stuff from other modders...

Also, having 50 versions of the same mods is not really useful for the players, create more confusion.

Btw, you can modified any mods from Vinfamy, he give permission to all.
Modules\vin_Base
Modules\vin_BDSM
Modules\vin_Bestiality
Modules\vin_Corruption
Modules\vin_Incest
Modules\vin_Interracial
Modules\vin_Netori
Modules\vin_NonConsensual
Modules\vin_NTR
Modules\vin_OldYoung
Modules\vin_Polyamorous
Modules\vin_Pregnancy
With all due respect, this is like coming into F95 and telling people to stop downloading any content here. I've never seen nor touched your mods...just saying...

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I did not mention your name!
I was just saying...you're on a web site known for taking other people's work and providing it for free. Where folks will do what they will with that work. And you're trying to enforce your copyright...or whatever it is your rules are for using your work...it just doesn't make sense to me.

Reactions: PhazeUFO

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I was just saying...you're on a web site known for taking other people's work and providing it for free. Where folks will do what they will with that work. And you're trying to enforce your copyright...or whatever it is your rules are for using your work...it just doesn't make sense to me.
That and the fact that modders rarely get permission from the devs to begin with.

Screb

Apr 14, 2020
If you generate 20 people, be aware that your scene becomes a heavy load on a weaker pc.

I've done a few scenes, including rk_VB_nude_XXX_draw_cms.lpscene (More-Interaction and Remake version), scenes displaying (15 - 20) people at the same time and each one is quite heavy for a pc. Especially for those who load all the characters at the same time.

So, the best is between 5 and 10 people or add some text between two character presentations (Actor.show()) to give the PC time to load smoothly.
Thanks for the insight regarding adding text to break up character generation/loading, thats certainly a good idea. I personally have a relatively powerful pc (i9-9900k-1080ti-32gb ram) but thats well worth considering just to help general game flow and if i ever decide to unleash any of my crap for public consumption, hah.

Sorry for the delayed response, recently changed jobs. appreciate your time.

Screb

Apr 14, 2020
So I'm loosing my time for doing this! Thanks for the advice!
Yeah gonna be honest with you im guilty of "using your work without permission" as part of my learning process i plagarise and construct my scenes from multiple mods (including yours), unofficial modules and vinfamys base work.

Incase you where wondering why ive not uploaded any actual code or scenes this is because most of my "kitbashed" mods are mostly not my "own" code, this is mostly the same way i learnt ASP.net way back when i was a web developer, untill i came good enough to understand and fully compile my own code using "building blocks" of existing code helped a great deal (and helped figure out why stuff didnt work when i slapped it together lol). Ultimately leading to creating my own "block" depository but i digress.

Hence why i havent uploaded any.. and nor will I without seeking permission (this is a personal thing of mine) all my work remains private use.

Regarding copyright, as others have stated. Yeah as a private individual your shit out of luck im afraid. It would be a shame to lose your talent to patreon but its a respectable decision. however it still doesnt entirely cover you.

As for loosing time, well it depends how jaded you want to look at the "entire" situation, writing posts or modding in general. Like stated in my prior post, i appreciate your time, your work and your insight.

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

Screb

Apr 14, 2020
Continuing on, for me personally if say I released a mod that was 100% my own work I'd work on the following principle.

Use my mods, fine
Edit my mods, fine
reupload my mods, fine, but please consider crediting my username. (id probably add a //note with my username myself anyway, but it could always be removed)

Not much else you can do really, most people can relate to a simple aspect of, my labour is mine and can respect such a consideration. But ultimately I'm powerless.

Coomer341

Apr 20, 2020
That and the fact that modders rarely get permission from the devs to begin with.
Continuing on, for me personally if say I released a mod that was 100% my own work I'd work on the following principle.

Use my mods, fine
Edit my mods, fine
reupload my mods, fine, but please consider crediting my username. (id probably add a //note with my username myself anyway, but it could always be removed)

Not much else you can do really, most people can relate to a simple aspect of, my labour is mine and can respect such a consideration. But ultimately I'm powerless.
Copyright/Trademarks have no power here. Most games made using public engines.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
So again:

Can I copy codes from your mods?

For all mods I made, and also for the files edited and created in the Remake by me, you have to ask my permission.
Most of the time it's no.

My mods are Open-Source and free to use. It is not intended to be, nor should be considered as, express permission nor an official license or authorization for you to create derivative works of my mods and projects.

For the mods of other modders, yes, you also have to ask permission to each one, question of copyright...
I have no respect for people who copy stuff from other modders...
How you can say that your mods are both open sourced and copyrighted? It makes no sense... Open source precisely means that it's free to further distribute and modify intellectual property...

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
there no animation. when i was doing double date. i pick none thing happen. after that they having sex but no animation

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Anyway the subject is closed, all my mods have been removed from Github.
To be honest, I don't really care. I was just commenting about Open Source. It means Source code is open, which means it can be downloaded, copied, and modified. There are two kinds of Open Source: Permissive licensed and Copyleft. First gives use rights including right to re-license and second gives use rights, but forbids relicensing (mainly to restrict proprietization. Either way anybody can freely copy, modify and make derivative works out of open sourced code....

FonWolf623

Nov 9, 2020
I might be mixing up a mod and the base game but I'm pretty sure if you ask them to hang out and go to a hospital there's something along the lines of a force companion to give birth command.
It's a weird glitch where something other than the birth giving schedules at midnight, aside from having too many partners ready to give birth at the same time I'm not sure what else can cause it.
Where is the command to force companion to give birth? Also there is a weird glitch that at midnight a companion gives birth but doesn't show you who the parent?

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
True, but at least I will maybe receive some cash for the time I spend for creating mods.

Doesn't mean to appropriate someone else works. Read the law! And it's about respect between modders.
I have no problem if someone modify my works for a private use.

Anyway the subject is closed, all my mods have been removed from Github.
Raddeck - as much as I appreciate and admire your work and the effort you invest into creating content for Lifeplay... I hate to say it, but you are acting like a child throwing a tempter tantrum.
Just take a step back and read through the posts that led to this escalation again, ok? You're pulling a nuclear option over a non issue here.

Reactions: Keldin and Mee&Mee

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Where is the command to force companion to give birth? Also there is a weird glitch that at midnight a companion gives birth but doesn't show you who the parent?
If it's not on the menu when you click your companion and it's not in the menu on the far left tab when you're in the hospital then my memory is off and you need a mod. Been a while since I've played vanilla so I might be misremembering.
If it is a mod then I think it's Ravenger's custom scenes but I could be wrong

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Think as you wish,

The big question is this:
Why have 50 versions of a mod, if the creator of this mod is still active and able to make the necessary changes or add content?
Personally, I'd rather have a mod that is as functional and complete as possible than having to dig through each of the 49 other copied mods to see the differences and then add them to the first mod.

It has nothing to do with copyrights, it's more a question of respect and I don't see the point of making 50 versions of the same mod!

I reserved the next content/fixes of my mods to my Patrons.
There will always be free mods but their contents/versions will be different.

Also, Ravenger6660 have made his apologies and were accepted!
I don't use it but I hope you at least leave it as free there. I can understand, especially if someone uploads it somewhere without crediting you. That's being a shitcunt if someone does that.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes