SmanMax

Sep 2, 2019
I'm trying to make that so that the polyamorous folks who live with me are spawned in my house naked, but I can't seem to figure out how to make it work. I tried editing the .lpai file in base but that's a no-go. Would anyone know how to approach this issue?
When characters spawn in an event, it's not too hard to make them naked. But when they spawn into a building just because the game decides that's where they are at the time, effectively randomly, then I don't think there's a way to script them being naked.

One thing you COULD do is edit the NPC inventory perhaps, using the Contact screen. Take away all their clothes, and they might be forced to be naked all the time...though the game engine might just spawn new clothes for them too. I haven't tried it.

Sep 26, 2021
When characters spawn in an event, it's not too hard to make them naked. But when they spawn into a building just because the game decides that's where they are at the time, effectively randomly, then I don't think there's a way to script them being naked.

One thing you COULD do is edit the NPC inventory perhaps, using the Contact screen. Take away all their clothes, and they might be forced to be naked all the time...though the game engine might just spawn new clothes for them too. I haven't tried it.
That's fair. I'll try the inventory thing, but I'm pretty sure that game engine would spawn new clothes for them too, lol. Thanks anyways!

Reactions: Coomer341

SmanMax

Sep 2, 2019
Does this game have loli content after the "Old Young" expansion?
Does not have any, ever. The minimum age can be adjusted, but it doesn't matter. The character models aren't scalable by size, so even if you make a mod that lets characters be less than 18, they'd still look like normal, fully aged individuals. If that's yer kink, you won't find it here.

Sep 26, 2021
Does not have any, ever. The minimum age can be adjusted, but it doesn't matter. The character models aren't scalable by size, so even if you make a mod that lets characters be less than 18, they'd still look like normal, fully aged individuals. If that's yer kink, you won't find it here.
You could scale them by going into the detailed body scaling and click all the way to scaling, but I would not recommend it. Animations get screwy and after the sex scene, whoever was the partner gets scaled up/down with them. Not worth it for whatever kink you're into.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
You could scale them by going into the detailed body scaling and click all the way to scaling, but I would not recommend it. Animations get screwy and after the sex scene, whoever was the partner gets scaled up/down with them. Not worth it for whatever kink you're into.
X,Y,Z min should be 0.95. Anything below this really screws the scene; and yes, that seems to be a non-touchable kink... for now.

Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
That scaling option was removed in the 4.0 rework. There is no longer any way to adjust body height.

Reactions: Coomer341

Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
There is no 'true' way to get what you're after, but there are ways to fudge the system.

The game is moddable in that most of the system files are editable with Notepad++. I recall that there is a file that can be edited to allow the age slide to go below the default age of 18(Sorry, I won't say which. Loli is frowned upon. You'll need to hunt for it. Not that difficult to search files tho...). However, the rest of the game's scene files won't acknowledge any type of situation you are looking for as all scene files have been written from the viewpoint that you are an adult interacting with adults. You can also write your own scenes. There are tutorials, triggers and such included in the docs with the game.

As for appearance, it is no longer possible to adjust character height, but with creative use of morph sliders (go to detailed morphs, click on the value number of the morph sliders instead of the slider itself and manually input a value from -10 to 10, decimals are also accepted). With enough work, you can get some younger looks and flatter chests(or curvier ladies and bigger cocks), but most of the skins in the game are default DAZ3D stuff with drawn-on veins for muscular guys, shadow beneath breasts and some skins having wrinkles drawn in as well.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
That scaling option was removed in the 4.0 rework. There is no longer any way to adjust body height.
X, Y, Z scaling options are still there in the character editor. They're under Morphs -> Detailed Mode -> Scale. As others have said though, the animations don't really line up correctly when you start messing with character height

Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
That's fair. I'll try the inventory thing, but I'm pretty sure that game engine would spawn new clothes for them too, lol. Thanks anyways!
The inventory control system largely affects when characters need a specific outfit for a situation such as police uniform for police job or office clothing for office work. The system may just give them clothing. A work around is to create your own scenes and when you spawn the npc in, specify that they are naked using the system flags.

Apr 11, 2020
Alright, question. For NPCs on the Contacts option, is it possible to change their status like marital status to others? How would I do that? Also are you able to input how many kids they have too? Just wondering as to the options there.

dekar74

Aug 21, 2017
I remember that a long time ago you could change the language but I forgot, does anyone else remember how to do it?

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
NPCs relations seems to be bugged in 4.28: when you are sent to your boss house, his/ her mother turns out to be his/ her daughter. Even changing the relationships via menu, the bug persists.

Reactions: larsV
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes