Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Well, none of these are modifications of base content.
So you can simply delete the scenes you don't want.
And then have to delete them every single time the game gets updated. Besides that I really don't like to go into the files to look at events. Too easy to end up spoiling the scenes I don't want to delete, one's I'd rather just experience through the gameplay. Not really a deal breaker, just something I'd like to be able to disable so it isn't taking up my random event que or however that works.
Besides I'm no expert at modding this game. It not being in it's own dedicated module just makes it all that much harder for me to track down every scene I want to delete.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
And then have to delete them every single time the game gets updated. Besides that I really don't like to go into the files to look at events. Too easy to end up spoiling the scenes I don't want to delete, one's I'd rather just experience through the gameplay. Not really a deal breaker, just something I'd like to be able to disable so it isn't taking up my random event que or however that works.
Besides I'm no expert at modding this game. It not being in it's own dedicated module just makes it all that much harder for me to track down every scene I want to delete.
It's a lot easier in the long run to just make your own module(s) for overrides of scenes from vin's modules, and then you don't have to worry about having to delete them/modify them again every time there's an update.

When a scene triggers in the game, if you mouse over the Emergency button it'll give the filename of the scene. To override the scene you would just copy the file from vin's module to your own, while maintaining the same folder structure, and then to easily disable the scene you can set the WHAT value at the top of the file to none so that it looks like WHAT: none

I used to have a single module for overrides of all of the original modules, but I found it's more maintainable to do one module per vin module if you're going to be making a lot of edits

Last edited:

almostideal

May 12, 2020
In the mod manager I put non-consensual and bdsm at the top to see the scenes of bdsm kidnappings, assaults and others that happen at night but nothing happens. The game prefers to bombard me with questions about youtube.
This might be an obvious question, but are you using a male or female character because that scene only effects females.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
This might be an obvious question, but are you using a male or female character because that scene only effects females.
Happens to male MC too, the assaulter is a female rapist. There is also the event with the orc robbers, so if you play as straight MC build up your martials quickly and/ or don't go to sleep. :ROFLMAO:

almostideal

May 12, 2020
Happens to male MC too, the assaulter is a female rapist. There is also the event with the orc robbers, so if you play as straight MC build up your martials quickly and/ or don't go to sleep. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I was referring to bdsm_kidnapped only, probably should have stated that.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Full figured M.I.L.F. Patricia Mrs.Martinez

suerian

Jul 2, 2017
The color of the MC's clothes can be changed and saved, but does the NPC in contacts not support this option?

DevonDekhran

Aug 27, 2017
I feel like most games on this site suffer from having updates so far between I mostly forget about them, so I never thought I'd see a game I think suffers from updating too often.
Like, too many updates that add a button or two with some lines of dialogue and that's it. Like that young and old update where literally the only thing that changes was the age in the bio, 18yr old still looked almost 40 anyways lmao

• Haha
Reactions: n0rpxxx

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I feel like most games on this site suffer from having updates so far between I mostly forget about them, so I never thought I'd see a game I think suffers from updating too often.
Like, too many updates that add a button or two with some lines of dialogue and that's it. Like that young and old update where literally the only thing that changes was the age in the bio, 18yr old still looked almost 40 anyways lmao
Part of it is due to it being a solo developer, but either scenario can happen when development depends upon Patreon donations. Either the developer is incentivized to stretch out the period between updates to keep the monthly donations coming in, or as is the case with this game there's the incentive to do frequent, insubstantial updates because the donations allow people to commission new scenes/maps/animations.

The resulting scenes are usually half-baked and often have bugs in them which cause them to not even run correctly. In the last several updates I've found scenes that are missing at least one closing quote somewhere which fucks up all the code below where it should be. One of the recently commissioned animations is buggy as well.

Seems like there isn't enough time for a lot of the stuff to actually be tested before it's released, so the bugs just keep piling up.

Last edited:

SmanMax

Sep 2, 2019
Yeah, it's a thing. Apparently there's going to be an engine update coming out in the next few updates as well. Hoping that he spends a bit more time on QA for that.

MCBabyFace

Dec 3, 2017
The MEGA link in that post still works. although the original has disappeared. The mod itself is scene edits like requesting certain scenes not show up as much or some having their conditions changed. So....each time Vinfamy changes or creates scenes I then edit them again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry I didn't think anyone wanted it...I'll leave it up and maybe the OP link can be changed to this post.

Remember if anyone wants scene's changing or to be created link me. This isn't my main thing though so updates won't be massively frequent.

Next scene edit and creation is later this month when Vinfamy releases the new Scene commissions.
The mega link is broken, how can i get this scenes?

straydogg

May 9, 2017
Do you Play as a Vampire Or have become one? need Slaves to feed on that dont fight bac?, cuz you need to feed the minions? or want to build the family up? this is hypnotize, instead of the lame ass fwb thingy turn that bitch or dic into your sex:devilish:worker, and comand and feed away,, and make money in the process meat that works for ya:sneaky:, i have fun with it make sure the ones in the fantasy folder in game is replaced , sooo , unzip and add to lifeplay folder, lifeplay content modules vinbase scenes fantasy bla bla Blaasy, if not Peace:love:

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

DevonDekhran

Aug 27, 2017
Part of it is due to it being a solo developer, but either scenario can happen when development depends upon Patreon donations. Either the developer is incentivized to stretch out the period between updates to keep the monthly donations coming in, or as is the case with this game there's the incentive to do frequent, insubstantial updates because the donations allow people to commission new scenes/maps/animations.

The resulting scenes are usually half-baked and often have bugs in them which cause them to not even run correctly. In the last several updates I've found scenes that are missing at least one closing quote somewhere which fucks up all the code below where it should be. One of the recently commissioned animations is buggy as well.

Seems like there isn't enough time for a lot of the stuff to actually be tested before it's released, so the bugs just keep piling up.
I 100% agree with your reasoning

ThorsHammers

Dec 12, 2021
There's a sabotage condom button during sex. Is that what you're referring to?
No, I have seen that button and if you select it you lose 5 Karma, It is like when you have sex it says the condom did not break and I read on one of the updates that they can and I've yet to ever see one break is there a file location where that % can be changed? Thanks

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes