Modder
Jul 3, 2018
Vima's Pregnancy Mod (VPM) V-2.06

UPDATE: 10.02.2022

REQUIREMENTS: LifePlay V-5.7+

Content:

-> player_gives_birth scene:

- Up to five offspring can be carried.
- Sexual intercourse with creatures (offspring can be player based race or creatures).
- In addition to dogs and horses, tentacles can now be born.
- Incest part (ex-relatives are treated as relatives).
- Offsprings which are the product from creature or incest sex have now an impact on fitness -10, attractiveness -10 and fertility -2.
- There is a karma -5 impact on the player for every incest and creature sex based offspring. (For incest: As long as the player has not completed the legalisation quest.)
- The scene will now check the fertility from the sperm donator too, to give the multi birth a better chance.
- Also it comes with more text and you can meet up to three nurses (Don't worry they are all temporary, so you will NEVER meet one of them outside of the scene.)
- In this scene there is the option of dismissing the nurses so that they and their parts of the story will never appear again. (Don't worry in the case of misclicking there is the possiblity to reset them.)
- Three character presets for the three nurses. (Of course, you can use them in your game if you like them.)
- More variation in the generation of offspring with the exception of creatures. (Creatures have limited possibilities and were never meant to be born by the player until now).

!!Example for more variation!! ->
- The Player is a white woman and the father is a green Orc, then the child can be a Orc with same skin color like the father, or a mixed skin color... anything between the parents, or the child will have the same skin color like the player... the same goes if the child is a human, it is both possible.
- To make it short, your child can have any skin color like your charakter, the father, or a mix from both colors and your child will be a human or a orc in this case.
- The same will work all fantasy races, so you can breed a wild mix. :p
- If you play with humans only, then you will not see so much diffrence.
- In the case that you are playing with only one possible skin color on your game... then you will see no diffrence.

-> VPM_Settings action:

- Leads to the settings scene. (You can find the action under the PC tab (The red tab))
- In the case of getting pregnant by a creature... you can set to what kind of child do you want to give birth to. (Standart is Mixed - It is random if the child will be your race or a creature, but you can set it to creatures only or to your own kind of race if you want)
- If you don't like my negative impacts for the creature and incest based offspring in the giving birth scene then you can toggle them off/on (Standard is ON)
- In case you clicked the wrong way in the birth scene and wants to reset the nurses, you can do it.

Installation instructions:

Don't use my mod with a another pregnancy mod!!!
Put the mod folder in -> Life Play\LifePlay\Content\Modules.
Then use the ingame Mod Launcher to activate the mod and move the mod there to the bottom in that list.
It is recommended to save and restart the game before playing with the mod.

Changelog: V- (2.05 -> 2.06)

Added:
- Two more variations in the child generation. (In the Case from the Example!! -> Human child with the skin color from the father and Orc child with the skin color from the Player)
- Also added the better chance for multiple birth for orcs.

Bugfixes:

- Fixed several typos
- Fixed a few checks for the variables
- Added a missing instruction for a nurse... the line should now be spoken by her as intended and not thought by the player.

Last edited:

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
So the next try for the player_give_birth scene.

Content:
- Up to five offspring can be carried.
- Sexual intercourse with creatures (offspring can be humans or creatures).
- In addition to dogs and horses, tentacles can now be born.
- Incest (ex-relatives are treated as relatives).

Fixes and changes:
- The scene has been restructured (to make it clearer and more compact than before).

- Offsprings which are the product from creature or incest sex have now an impact on fitness-10, attractiveness-10 and fertility-2.
- The karma impact on the player is set to 5 (was 10 before) for every incest and creature sex based offspring.
- The scene will now check the fertility from the sperm donator too, to give the multi birth a slightly better chance.
- A "few" missplaced karma impacts where removed.:eek:

Please tell me if you found bugs or if you have suggestions. :)
View attachment 1720624
Sorry, just to clarify, I was meaning player's fitness, attractiveness, & mood; They are giving birth potentially five offspring.
One normal kid would leave a... 'hole', while five 'horses' would leave a... 'mine-shaft'.

Child negative impact based on creature or incest is fair.

You also forgot to add this bit of code in. It is normally at the end of the original scene. Maybe add some more flare.
Code:
If Actor2.isValid() && Surrogated <= 0
    If Actor2.isContactExchanged()
        Actor2.dress()
        Actor2.show()
        "Of course, <Actor2.name> was there with me in the hospital, welcoming his new born child into the world."
        If DaddyKnows == 2
            "Little did he know, the baby might not even be his ... let's hope it's a secret that never comes out."
       Endif
    Else
        "<Actor2.name>, who was told that he was the father of the baby, didn't even bother to show up at the hospital ... Looks like I have no choice but to raise this child on my own."
    Endif
Else
    "It's a shame that my baby was born without me even knowing who the father is. But after all, it was my choice not to try and find that out. I'm more than capable of raising the child on my own."
Endif

Last edited:
Reactions: Vima

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry, just to clarify, I was meaning player's fitness, attractiveness, & mood; They are giving birth potentially five offspring.
One normal kid would leave a... 'hole', while five 'horses' would leave a... 'mine-shaft'.
True.
But maybe only for horses (which let's be honest, it would be absolutely impossible to birth)
A full litter of pups would be barely any effort.

also forgot to add this bit of code in. It is normally at the end of the original scene. Maybe add some more flare.
Code:
*snip*
I doubt you will/can take a horse, dog or tentacle to the hospital, or that they would actually care or have a saying in it... maybe some closing text, but I don't think there's a point of adding more code.
Which could also lead to bugs (like tagging a critter as daddyknows, and possibly triggering scenes).

Alternatively, all this could turn into a full mod itself.
Having non-human child opens a lot of plot ideas, and even quests (legalizing for example).

There's already a "the doctors find strange that your child had animal DNA".
I've been doing some exotic skins, and thought on doing a "werewolfy" one for this, but couldn't find yet a suitable fur texture (and I don't have the time to handpaint one, much less to make variations).
I'd love to see mods or more content!

Reactions: Vima

Vima

Modder
Jul 3, 2018

Child negative impact based on creature or incest is fair.
Sure I could do it, but this could be a brutal impact for the player... this is why I want to avoid it.

You also forgot to add this bit of code in. It is normally at the end of the original scene. Maybe add some more flare.
Code:
If Actor2.isValid() && Surrogated <= 0
    If Actor2.isContactExchanged()
        Actor2.dress()
        Actor2.show()
        "Of course, <Actor2.name> was there with me in the hospital, welcoming his new born child into the world."
        If DaddyKnows == 2
            "Little did he know, the baby might not even be his ... let's hope it's a secret that never comes out."
       Endif
    Else
        "<Actor2.name>, who was told that he was the father of the baby, didn't even bother to show up at the hospital ... Looks like I have no choice but to raise this child on my own."
    Endif
Else
    "It's a shame that my baby was born without me even knowing who the father is. But after all, it was my choice not to try and find that out. I'm more than capable of raising the child on my own."
Endif
I can add this code but then I have the change the scene a bit so it will work correctly.

mandeepclone9

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2021
i tried running the game on linux but i got this and the game just doesn't start like at all
./LifePlay.sh
4.20.2-4302132+++UE4+Release-4.20 516 0
Disabling core dumps.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, you can pick them up during the tentacle_alien_deal or at least they can appear, not sure if that's intentional. They pretty much act like reskinned dogs though, so don't expect much.
Gotcha, thanks!

I haven't played much lately (too much work), and only got the cult event.
Honestly, the update wasn't worth the time it took but I guess it was a comission, so I can understand.
Rough, unpolished, badly animated and absolutely boring overall, but I like to have new options to fiddle around for modding.

Reactions: bloodbus

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
is there a way to control npc random generation?
If it is looks 'Npc Distribution' and Character 'Presets' folder.
If it is stats/Npcs around town 'AI' folder

If it is npc random generation for scene there is nothing you can do.
You could remove scenes... that contain generatePersonTemporary() or generatePerson()

Last edited:
Reactions: shadyms

hanshass

May 3, 2017
sometimes my workplace doesn't seem to register so "work" never shows up under recommended (R) action. any way to fix it?

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
There is tons of content in the game, but it just doesn't seem to flow together. Working out at the gym, exercise etc, has no animations. Evertyhing should come together, but it looks like blocks of content each standing on their own. I am probably describing the problem wrong.

straydogg

May 9, 2017
Does any one know the proper sex phrase for beast animations sex affair and nosex affair stick and give you no animtions but one, and Aggressive doesnt work at all the player is in default star position and the dog is standing , but the sex timer works on all but not some animations rightknow ALL males in my game are dogs lab doby shepard so on there are no human males at all only male dogs the whole male is a dog other than orcs vamps and elves havent gottento them yet can do a vampire dog works very well, and the females have DOG husbands like i said if any one can enlighten me im not a modder at all, windows only use to be in houses when i was a snot, so if any of you mog gods can help me out it would be greatly thanked :whistle:

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
There is tons of content in the game, but it just doesn't seem to flow together. Working out at the gym, exercise etc, has no animations. Evertyhing should come together, but it looks like blocks of content each standing on their own. I am probably describing the problem wrong.
While I won't disagree that a lot of the content in the game is disjointed, technically there are different exercise animations depending on which action you choose but some of them are static. Depending on the speed you're running the game at you might not even see the animation though because the character tries to walk to an object that the animation is tied to first, and if the action ends before the character moves into position then the animation gets disrupted.

larrylaile1

Jan 20, 2021
Is there a way to re-arrange the contact list? For example shift a contact(s), one that you would interact with more) higher up the list so that you don't have to scroll through the list of contacts each time you want to interact with them?

almostideal

May 12, 2020
Is there a way to re-arrange the contact list? For example shift a contact(s), one that you would interact with more) higher up the list so that you don't have to scroll through the list of contacts each time you want to interact with them?
No, but you can add a custom tag to them which makes it easier to sort in the future
friend.jpg

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes