SmanMax

Sep 2, 2019
They can. It's very unusual, but I saw it happen once.

It's not part of a scripted event though; it's probably baked into the code that defines the sex minigame.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
How long would it take to make a custom scene in the game? I'm looking at all the scene files and it looks deceptively easy to make one but I'm sure it's harder than it looks.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
How long would it take to make a custom scene in the game? I'm looking at all the scene files and it looks deceptively easy to make one but I'm sure it's harder than it looks.
It depends on the complexity of what you're trying to accomplish and how familiar you are with the script syntax and API. Basic scenes don't take long to write once you're familiar with both of those. The API might not always provide the exact functions that you need so you occasionally have to get clever with what's available which can take additional time trying to achieve what you want.

Reactions: Aquilez

straydogg

May 9, 2017
Soooo figured this out by trial and error, THIS is a Vampire dog, Yes I said a Vampire dog, male Vampire Dog, it fucks everything, male female trans horse and other dogs no animation for the animal to animal but it goes by the sex timer just as well, it does all animations for the dog sex and can be a female dog so males can have a go if they choose, What im tring to say IS you can PLAY as a dog for the Main Charater so instead of being a male female or trans charater YOU can play as a DOG, and you can make the human world Yours if you so choose,:alien::devilish:, so if you want to PLAY as a dog and rule the humans try it out would make a great Police dog story HINT HINT THIS MUST GO in as it is set up OR ITFUKN wont WORK unzip, and it goes lifeplay content saves 1 charater and session character DONOT get this wrong or it fukn well wont work it is folder set to auto load to the proper place just the two files but they MUST go in as they are in order or so it does for the game i have set up, like i said not many animations other than the ones that the dog uses inthe game i fuckn have a lot of fun with it the dog is a vampire so its easier to get to know some one better if not it can be intergrated into the game if so choose JUst dont loose those two files OrYUR SOL, oh and if you use the hypnotize script i edited you can enslave the human world andrule the world as a dog OOps forgot the Main script just unzip the files will go to where they are intented

Last edited:

SmanMax

Sep 2, 2019
I suggest modifying scenes that already exist first. It's a good way to start getting a feel for what the tags mean, and how they work. There's documentation in the game files as well, but it's dry reading. I had better luck with it when I went back after I'd been fiddling around with modifying scenes for a little while.

But it's not like CODE or anything. It's all pretty plain-English, once you learn the basic syntax.

Reactions: Aquilez

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Is it safe to use some of the mods listed in this thread? Many of them are from/last updated at 2019.
It depends on the mod, but it's fair to assume that any mods that old probably won't work correctly. Basically anything made prior to 3.0 is going to be a gamble.

That was so long ago that Vinfamy actually used to respond to people in this thread.

SirFondle

Dec 14, 2020
It depends on the mod, but it's fair to assume that any mods that old probably won't work correctly. Basically anything made prior to 3.0 is going to be a gamble.

That was so long ago that Vinfamy actually used to respond to people in this thread.
thought as much. thx!

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
It's not deceptively at all. The game is intended to be easy to mod. ;)

It depends on the complexity of what you're trying to accomplish
I suggest modifying scenes that already exist first. It's a good way to start getting a feel for what the tags mean, and how they work.
Pretty much this.
I'm not a coder at all, but after I checked the files, I was on the fence -like you-
Well, no. It's actually that easy if you have some coding skills, and moderately easy for someone like me.

Just take a look first.
Pick a scene you know well (something simple), and go read the code.
You'll quickly figure it out (considering you already think is easy, I guess you have certain coding knowledge).
Start with little changes, little timing out, or who does what to who.

Personally, I find much easier to look at scenes I'm interested, at tweak them to fit my tastes, or "hey, this scene matches X idea I have!".

Vima

Modder
Jul 3, 2018
New player_gives_birth scene.

Content:
- Up to five offspring can be carried.
- Sexual intercourse with creatures (offspring can be humans or creatures).
- In addition to dogs and horses, tentacles can now be born.
- Incest (ex-relatives are treated as relatives).

Other changes:
- I hope I have fixed all the bugs from my previous version.
- The scene has been restructured (to make it clearer and more compact than before).

I would appreciate feedback and bug reports if any are found.
Otherwise, I wish you a lot of fun with this scene. ;)
File removed a new version is here: https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v4-29-vinfamy.11321/post-7792739

Last edited:

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017

Content:

Other changes:
- The scene has been restructured (to make it clearer and more compact than before).

View attachment 1719857
Pretty awesome, thanks!

I was actually wondering if there was a way to do exactly this.
(I'm actually doing some skins for my hybrid child -since you can actually get pregnant from dogs at least-)

But I'm curious about... how someone can be an ex-relative?

Reactions: Coomer341 and Vima

Vima

Modder
Jul 3, 2018
Pretty awesome, thanks!

I was actually wondering if there was a way to do exactly this.
(I'm actually doing some skins for my hybrid child -since you can actually get pregnant from dogs at least-)

But I'm curious about... how someone can be an ex-relative?
For example, as soon as the player starts a relationship with a relative, such as boyfriend or girlfriend, this relative is managed by the game as an ex-relative.
Or was it when you marry the relative... I'm not quite sure anymore.

Last edited:

SmanMax

Sep 2, 2019
For example, as soon as the player starts a relationship with a relative, such as boyfriend or girlfriend, this relative is managed by the game as an ex-relative.
Or was it when you marry the relative... I'm not quite sure anymore.
It's when you begin 'dating' them, that is, become their girlfriend/boyfriend in the game. That happens when you actually 'start a relationship' with them from the action menu, though they can ask you as well.

When that happens the original character is copied onto a new 'ex-relative' version of them, and then destroyed. The new character has the same basic stats but is considered by the game to be dating the PC (which impacts several scenes and makes them eligible to marry), as well as having 'ex-relative' status (which impacts SOME scenes, but not a LOT). They also immediately spawn in a new residence rather than living with the PC, if they did before.

You can have them move back in with you the same way you can have any romantic partner move in with you though.

SmanMax

Sep 2, 2019

Content:

Other changes:

View attachment 1719857
This is interesting. It looks like you're using the Breeding variable to randomize what proportion of each parent is emphasized in the child? Am I reading that right?

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017

Content:

Other changes:

View attachment 1719857
Karma seem to take a hit if you have a lot of kids, which does not seem to make sense, unless it is the result of incest or animal. If anything should take a hit it is fitness, attractiveness, & mood with each kid.

Should also consider [fertility + Actor2:fertility_npc] for multiples kids as well.

Do you plan on adding more "tentacle pet" scenes?
Because there are currently none that would trigger.

Apr 28, 2020

Content:

Other changes:

View attachment 1719857
where do i place this in?

Vima

Modder
Jul 3, 2018
It's when you begin 'dating' them, that is, become their girlfriend/boyfriend in the game. That happens when you actually 'start a relationship' with them from the action menu, though they can ask you as well.

When that happens the original character is copied onto a new 'ex-relative' version of them, and then destroyed. The new character has the same basic stats but is considered by the game to be dating the PC (which impacts several scenes and makes them eligible to marry), as well as having 'ex-relative' status (which impacts SOME scenes, but not a LOT). They also immediately spawn in a new residence rather than living with the PC, if they did before.

You can have them move back in with you the same way you can have any romantic partner move in with you though.
Thanks for it I was not sure... it is a while since I had looked at the relative relationships. :)
This is interesting. It looks like you're using the Breeding variable to randomize what proportion of each parent is emphasized in the child? Am I reading that right?
It is a random roll that decides which section is selected.
Karma seem to take a hit if you have a lot of kids, which does not seem to make sense, unless it is the result of incest or animal. If anything should take a hit it is fitness, attractiveness, & mood with each kid.

Should also consider [fertility + Actor2:fertility_npc] for multiples kids as well.

Do you plan on adding more "tentacle pet" scenes?
Because there are currently none that would trigger.
If I am not wrong then it should only be there on the relative and creature sections. (Inbreeding and creature sex should hurt a bit :D but I can take it out if it is too much)
For my version which I use on my playthroughs there I have set an ActorVar which will handle the "Inbred" npc's as steril....
But yeah I could change the fertility and the fitness for them in that scene.
Thanks for the idea. :)

Last edited:

SmanMax

Sep 2, 2019
It is a random roll that decides which section is selected.

If I am not wrong then it should only be there on the relative and creature sections. (Inbreeding and creature sex should hurt a bit :D but I can take it out if it is too much)
Right, but the sections seem mostly to change how the morph blend is handled?

Also, the -10 karma is on everything. Looks like a big copy/paste you did; totally understandable since you can't define a subroutine, maybe with some kind of automatic incrementing variable, and loop it back on itself a set number of times. It's a massive amount of typing to set something like this up, but you did put the -10 on every birth instance. :)

Vima

Modder
Jul 3, 2018
Right, but the sections seem mostly to change how the morph blend is handled?

Also, the -10 karma is on everything. Looks like a big copy/paste you did; totally understandable since you can't define a subroutine, maybe with some kind of automatic incrementing variable, and loop it back on itself a set number of times. It's a massive amount of typing to set something like this up, but you did put the -10 on every birth instance. :)
Okay I have looked at it and sorry for the karma... it is even there where it should not be :cautious:
I will fix it and upload that thing later again.

you are right, I have chosen it to have a bit variety in the character generation.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes