jkstfs123

Sep 27, 2018
Bump. This issue was not answered...
It's still there for me. Working fine.
Alright, question. For NPCs on the Contacts option, is it possible to change their status like marital status to others? How would I do that? Also are you able to input how many kids they have too? Just wondering as to the options there.
You can use the npc manager interaction to setup any relationship you want between any two contacts in your phone. Problem is they both have to be contacts in your phone. There's some scenes that will randomly generate spouses and children and things for npcs in your contact list. Place where that seems to most consistenly happen is towards the end of the work day for the office job. What I personally did is wrote a scene that adds a bunch of npcs to the game and sets up familial relationships already.
NPCs relations seems to be bugged in 4.28: when you are sent to your boss house, his/ her mother turns out to be his/ her daughter. Even changing the relationships via menu, the bug persists.
I came across an issue like this when trying to write a scene once. In theory you can grab any two npcs that have the "ParentChild" relationship and then whichever one is the oldest has to be the parent but in practice I can't get age comparisons between npcs to work for some reason so sometimes you're grabbing the kid and sometimes you're grabbing the parent. Alternatively, there's just a typo in the scene markup so the wrong relationship type is being injected into the scene text. I don't know what scene you're referring to to check that.

Sep 26, 2021
Bump. This issue was not answered...
It's still there. Just for clarification, you are going to the business that you bought and clicking into the action menu, right? I have no problem hiring new people and I get a kick out of seeing them roaming around naked (since whenever you buy a business, there's a weird bug where their uniforms are no longer defined by your business).

Sep 26, 2021
The inventory control system largely affects when characters need a specific outfit for a situation such as police uniform for police job or office clothing for office work. The system may just give them clothing. A work around is to create your own scenes and when you spawn the npc in, specify that they are naked using the system flags.
Yeah, I rewrote a bit of code for the 'call all polyamorous partners or whatever it is called' to call them and strip them, but it's just not the same, lol.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
@ jkstfs123

The event when you are working and your boss send you to his/ her house.

The scene states you are making a move towards his/ her mother; after having sex, the contact is added automatically, but is labelled as daughter (a >60 years old one o_O ). When trying to change it via "Confirm NPC relationship", even deleting any existing one, the game keeps labelling the relationship in the same way; no matter wich NPC you select first, if that even matters.

Perhaps in the code there is a "<" when it should be ">"... but just guessing.

jkstfs123

Sep 27, 2018
The event when you are working and your boss send you to his/ her house.
Okay. I think I might know what the problem is. There is not meant to be any scene where the boss sends you to their home while you are working and you meet their parent. There's just a scene where the boss sends you to their home and you meet their kid. There's another one to meet their spouse but that's irrelevant here. Here's the issue, npcs aren't labelled as "child of X" and "parent of X". There's just a "ParentChild" relationship assigned to both. The scene in question attempts to grab an npc with a ParentChild relationship with the boss under the assumption that's going to be the boss' child but it can actually be the boss' parent.

When you are editing the relationship I assume you're running the interaction on the boss and then selecting the parent second? That won't work. That's telling the game you want the boss to be the parent. The order matters. The npc you're running the interaction on is the one that will be set as the parent so grab the parent and then say you want a parent child relationship for them with your boss.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
As I stated before, it doesn't matter which NPC you choose 1st; either selecting boss 1st and child 2nd or vice versa, it turns out to remain the same. I tried both.

Even more, after editing the relationship, sent me again to his/her home and another elderly NPC apeared as his/her mother.

Dunno, it never happened to me until now that I met my boss's mother. Perhaps it's another variation of the event that has not been succesfully implemented yet, as all the NPCs spawned for this scene are over 60 yo.

Last edited:
Reactions: larsV

Quizno

Sep 16, 2018
It's still there. Just for clarification, you are going to the business that you bought and clicking into the action menu, right? I have no problem hiring new people and I get a kick out of seeing them roaming around naked (since whenever you buy a business, there's a weird bug where their uniforms are no longer defined by your business).

Not for me. Something happened that took the option off the menu. I have been trying to find the file where the settings can be confirmed, but I cannot find it. Maybe the problem is that it got deleted or overwritten. If it did get deleted, though, I would suspect that the newer updates would re-write the file. I'm going to do a full version install instead of just the updates and see if that resets the file.

EDIT: Aha! If found the mod that added that action, and the location listing was missing "brothel:business" and "stripclub:business."

Last edited:
Reactions: AnotherAnonGuy

Quizno

Sep 16, 2018
Not for me. Something happened that took the option off the menu. I have been trying to find the file where the settings can be confirmed, but I cannot find it. Maybe the problem is that it got deleted or overwritten. If it did get deleted, though, I would suspect that the newer updates would re-write the file. I'm going to do a full version install instead of just the updates and see if that resets the file.

EDIT: Aha! If found the mod that added that action, and the location listing was missing "brothel:business" and "stripclub:business."
EDIT2: I wonder if "any:business" would be better (or even work)...

Last edited:

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I came across an issue like this when trying to write a scene once. In theory you can grab any two npcs that have the "ParentChild" relationship and then whichever one is the oldest has to be the parent but in practice I can't get age comparisons between npcs to work for some reason so sometimes you're grabbing the kid and sometimes you're grabbing the parent.
What issues have you had with age comparisons? Seems like it works fine in the testing I've done. You can do something like
Code:
Parent = Actor.getRelatedPerson(ParentChild)
While Parent.isValid() && Parent:age < Actor:age
    Parent = Actor.getRelatedPerson(ParentChild)
Endwhile
to grab the parent of the actor, or flip the comparison operator for the child. Can get both parent and child in the same scene depending on how you structure your code or if you call clearGetList() between the loops.

Ideally you'd just be able to do something like Mother = Actor.getRelatedPerson(Mother) or Daughter = Actor.getRelatedPerson(Daughter) or maybe include a boolean paramater to indicate gender, and not have to loop through a bunch of family members to find who you want but the API is what it is.

Last edited:

jkstfs123

Sep 27, 2018
What issues have you had with age comparisons? Seems like it works fine in the testing I've done.
Yeah, this is my bad. They work. I got it stuck in my head that age comparisons between npcs weren't working because when I was testing a scene I wrote with an age comparison precondition by force triggering it it kept grabbing inappropriate npcs that failed the age comparison. I thought there was a problem with age comparison but what it actually is is that when you force trigger a scene the preconditions for executing the scene are ignored so you can get all sorts of incorrect results you wouldn't get through normal gameplay. I keep forgetting that's a thing. It's not how I would have implemented things. Sometimes the test is making sure a thing DOESN'T run.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Are there more famous people like Emma Watson or Leonardo DiCaprio? They are amazing.
I've actually been trying to make a bunch of my favourites. Some have turned out pretty well, some less so. Finding good photos to work from has been tough in some cases (TRY to find a picture of Dillion Harper with her mouth CLOSED... It's IMPOSSIBLE!!!).

sagemon

Aug 12, 2018
I've actually been trying to make a bunch of my favourites. Some have turned out pretty well, some less so. Finding good photos to work from has been tough in some cases (TRY to find a picture of Dillion Harper with her mouth CLOSED... It's IMPOSSIBLE!!!).

She compares herself with this actress, maybe this can help you.

I don't know how to make characters with photos of celebrities

VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
So I keep getting this event where a lesbian friend keeps asking to try a blowjob with my guy, does it ever progress past that point? I've had it hit 10+ times and all she says is she liked it and wants to do it again...

sagemon

Aug 12, 2018
In the mod manager I put non-consensual and bdsm at the top to see the scenes of bdsm kidnappings, assaults and others that happen at night but nothing happens. The game prefers to bombard me with questions about youtube.

jkstfs123

Sep 27, 2018
In the mod manager I put non-consensual and bdsm at the top to see the scenes
The ordering is just about what modules takes priority when you have conflicts so modders can rewrite scenes without modifying the original files. Putting them at the top doesn't make them more likely to occur. All those scenes you're looking for are rare and generally depend on the victim, including the player, having high attractiveness and low intelligence. Sometimes other attributes like sado/masochism, perversion and intoxication are a factor too.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
429.jpg

Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -

Update Only: (requires v4.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit):
- - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - -
Linux:
- - - -

Change Log:
- This is a Kink of the Month update focusing on Group Sex
- If you have a neighbour with high perversion, you may overhear them having an org y next door and be convinced to join
- A friend or relative of yours who's the same gender as you and currently in a relationship with someone else is about to get married and entrusts you with planning their bachelor(ette) party. You get to invite the guests (all needs to be same gender as you of course) and decide whether to get strippers or past lovers (and how many) for 'entertainment'. Depending how 'entertained' the future bride/ groom end up being that night, the marriage may or may not go ahead of course.
- At home or travel agencies, you can now "Organize a group holiday abroad" to a party destination. You choose which country and choose three more friends with the same gender as you to bring along. Once there, your group ends up inviting a group of four locals back to your AirBnb to hang out and you get to pick your main target to flirt with. Depending on your and the others's willingness and skill in seduction (for example, if you invite along three guys with low interpersonal and attractiveness, or with low perversion and already in a relationship, you may end up with all the girls for yourself), the night may end up with all sorts of matchups. A lot of group fun may be involved, but if you instead remain committed to only one local girl/ guy for the night, you can ask them to become your gf/ bf and move back to your country with you. Your mates might also do the same if they have low perversion.
- While on a date with someone whose interest in you is mutual, they may bring you back to their place to hook up, only for you to discover they live in an apartment with multiple roommates. If you go ahead and get laid anyway, depending on your date's perversion, they may then invite their roommates in to share you, or you catch their roommates peeping and take the initiative yourself.
- For the house party scene (whether you're the host or a guest), if you end up in bed with someone, other guests may catch you in the act and ask to join.
- Alternatively, you hook up with someone at the house party and while taking a break before round 2, you overhear another pair also from the party hooking up in the next room, you could then convince your lover and the other couple to just have some fun all together.
- If you're banging your landlord for rent, you may show up to do your part one day only for them to be with some of their buddies as well, or be shocked to find another of your neighbours already there as part of the same arrangement.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Probably an unpopular opinion but I really wish that last group update was tied to an add on module. There literally isn't a single scenario there that even remotely interests me, so now the next update I do download is going to make the base game worse imo.

Reactions: centavo

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Probably an unpopular opinion but I really wish that last group update was tied to an add on module. There literally isn't a single scenario there that even remotely interests me, so now the next update I do download is going to make the base game worse imo.
Well, none of these are modifications of base content.
So you can simply delete the scenes you don't want.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes