chwX

Aug 23, 2017
Remember to have in mind the hair style.
You can set the thickness to 100%, but it won't show unless you had the bushy "style"
Thickness only increases the opacity of the current style.

If you can make it work, you could aslo do it with tan lines, which work the same.
Yep, that's why I toyed with BHairThickness using always the hair Pubes05 (full bush), which in character editor does exactly that. But on gameplay via scenes the model is not affected neither in real time nor after changing->dismissing->inviting again.

You can try using presets instead for this. Could make a different preset for each stage of growth and then apply it with blendPreset(). I haven't actually tried this so it may or may not work
If everything else fails, I might have to hack it this way...

straydogg

May 9, 2017
Does anybody have a copy of sex guru? if ya do could you please upload it here so i can play it thanks it would go good with the all males are dogs as my main charactor is a Lab and the rest of the male s are shepard, husky, lab, and so on it would be appreciated :giggle:

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Does anybody have a copy of sex guru? if ya do could you please upload it here so i can play it thanks it would go good with the all males are dogs as my main charactor is a Lab and the rest of the male s are shepard, husky, lab, and so on it would be appreciated :giggle:
The older versions of his mods are all still on Github unless he decides to delete the repos for them. You just need to view an earlier commit from before the files were deleted:

straydogg

May 9, 2017
The older versions of his mods are all still on Github unless he decides to delete the repos for them. You just need to view an earlier commit from before the files were deleted:
the files are gone.... ive gone thru it and not one is there, even in the git history there are none just to let uu all know i have 1.0 build,. buggy as hell and crashes alot, and build 2.0 just when all the modules where originally implemented before any mods were made, or any of the scenes were changed. 2.0 is when cum and animations were first put in and the new daz models were virginally put in for the first time modding is made easier when you have untouched scenes just saying if you mod gods like untouched scenes the way they were orignally cuz its not my work i will gladly upload it to here if i can umm virgin files and bare scenes and this 2.0 has not the sex prohibiter in it meaning u dont have to wait for it to hit 20 to25 to speed up thrusty sex scenes just saying:rolleyes: 1649697607616.png

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
the files are gone.... ive gone thru it and not one is there, even in the git history there are none just to let uu all know i have 1.0 build,. buggy as hell and crashes alot, and build 2.0 just when all the modules where originally implemented before any mods were made, or any of the scenes were changed. 2.0 is when cum and animations were first put in and the new daz models were virginally put in for the first time modding is made easier when you have untouched scenes just saying if you mod gods like untouched scenes the way they were orignally cuz its not my work i will gladly upload it to here if i can umm virgin files and bare scenes and this 2.0 has not the sex prohibiter in it meaning u dont have to wait for it to hit 20 to25 to speed up thrusty sex scenes just saying:rolleyes: View attachment 1751931
I'm not really sure what you're saying. You asked for a copy of a mod, but now it seems like you're talking about versions of Lifeplay instead. The files are there for the Sex Guru mod at the link I gave. I don't know anything about the mod so I dunno how many updates it's seen since he moved to Patreon, but there's files there that were updated as recently as December 17, 2021

straydogg

May 9, 2017
I'm not really sure what you're saying. You asked for a copy of a mod, but now it seems like you're talking about versions of Lifeplay instead. The files are there for the Sex Guru mod at the link I gave. I don't know anything about the mod so I dunno how many updates it's seen since he moved to Patreon, but there's files there that were updated as recently as December 17, 2021
Thank you so Much , but this is empty no files at all just a notepad saying somethin about donating

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Thank you so Much , but this is empty no files at all just a notepad saying somethin about donating
Try this It's a direct download link. The actual mod is the rk_Sex_Guru folder, so put that in your Lifeplay modules directory. You can delete everything else

Last edited:

straydogg

May 9, 2017
Try this It's a direct download link. The actual mod is the rk_Sex_Guru folder, so put that in your Lifeplay modules directory. You can delete everything else
Bless you kind soul , Thank You ever so much and YOu have a great day:geek:

Balla10

Feb 6, 2022
Question.
I wanna change some files in the game for certain mods but i cant open them because my pc says i need an app to open that kind of file (WIndows 10) files are LPMOD so i really dont know what i need to open them

Vamos69

Apr 6, 2022
No I am not Raddeck!

I'm not sure I understand how it's done, I'll do more tests, what I've done doesn't work.
In the mod pregnancy of rcbc, there are ()
(Actor:attractiontoplayer + Actor:rapportwithplayer) > 60
Not supposed to be brackets
[Actor:attractiontoplayer + Actor:rapportwithplayer] > 60

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Question.
I wanna change some files in the game for certain mods but i cant open them because my pc says i need an app to open that kind of file (WIndows 10) files are LPMOD so i really dont know what i need to open them
You can open them with any text editor, so notepad or notepad++ will work

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Balla10

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
No I am not Raddeck!

I'm not sure I understand how it's done, I'll do more tests, what I've done doesn't work.
In the mod pregnancy of rcbc, there are ()
(Actor:attractiontoplayer + Actor:rapportwithplayer) > 60
Not supposed to be brackets
[Actor:attractiontoplayer + Actor:rapportwithplayer] > 60
I'll take your word for it. Nah, actually..., I believe you.

But for the love of Cthulhu, Deep Thought, and Sliced Bread, what are you asking about?!?

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
On the other hand, you can edit the timers (usually at the bottom of the scene file) and increase them massively.
For example, if it reads
timeout (100)
you can increase it to 1000 or 10000, which will extend the time it triggers.
You can also use timeoutPrecise(100) which pretty much guarantee's you won't see the scene again for at least 100 in-game hours. Although when doing timeouts I wouldn't go over 8760 as that's how many hours are in a year the game seems to loose track of if it's beyond that.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes