hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Update 22-06-2022:

RK made a fork of my mod manager with more changes and better maintained repo. I suggest you use this one:

-----------------

As promised I want to share the LifePlay Launcher / Mod Manager with you.
It is a stand alone launcher (32/64 Bit .NET) for LifePlay. Just put it next to the LifePlay.exe in your game directory.
It can install, update and manage LifePlay modules and addons like character and room presets.

See screens for more...

View attachment 986315

View attachment 545892

Current Version: 1.4.3.5 (15.01.2021)
Download:
Documentation:

Technical details:
It will download the mods repository from
It can install and update mods, character packs and room presets. (LifePlay Updates and more content planned for further versions.)

If you find any bugs or got any suggestions please report them here, on github or on LifePlay's Discord server. Thanks.
Planned Features / Known bugs:

If you want your Mod / Character Pack / Room Presets added to the repo contact me. You can get commit access on the repo or I can add them for you.
nice trojan

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
my char gets naked for the interviews...
you need to buy the right clothing.
where: \LifePlay\Content\Modules
For females look at the 'outfits_F_work.txt' for reference. Then while playing the game buy apparel with the same name.
For men buy apparel HC-Business-Pants_1 this is the only 'work pants' in game.

Last edited:
Reactions: hiddink

Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
you need to buy the right clothing.
where: \LifePlay\Content\Modules
For females look at the 'outfits_F_work.txt' for reference. Then while playing the game buy apparel with the same name.
For men buy apparel HC-Business-Pants_1 this is the only work pants in game.

Or add your fav sexy wear while removing all the office wear in 'outfits_F_work.txt'.

I need some pointers on something i am testing out.
Since i have successfully lowered the age to 15 i am thinking about
1.restricting NPCs below 18 to just wear school uniforms and PE gear. I wonder if anyone can point out what file i should look at ?

Subsequently i hope to try achieving the below out IF i am good enough in coding.
2. to be excluded from work in offices but only in libraries in the mornings and gyms in the afternoon.
3.incurring negative karma for anyone above 17 to engage in whatever romantic relationships or sexual activity or even keeping them out late at night and during classes and extra curriculum hours.
4. possible arrest with jailtime for causing pregnancies upon a minor and sex if caught, consentual or otherwise. With exception to those NPCs in the dungeon.
Chances of getting caught rises as popularity stats gets higher.
5.harder employment opportunities for ex convict and impossible employment and buy over new businesses for escapees without periodic bribes (sexual servitude or monetary, which makes it almost pointless to start a business or having a job).
6.Quest to hack into national database to remove criminal record upon reaching certain high enough stats. or bribe to have it removed to get a normal life back.
7.Late game quest to do away with age restriction /decriminalization. Success rate relies on popularity stats.

or
Just surrender to the police and go back to jail and complete the sentence or suicide (end game).

* as of now i do not plan or intend to publish private made mods upon completion considering the sensitivity of its nature but i am happy to privately share it with anyone interested upon condition that they are sensitive of their audience on whatever platform they are on. if i am successful i seek neither credit nor compensation either of any form. Just think of it as some random objects that fell from the sky but share with care and respect. TQ

Last edited:
Reactions: whrae

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
if we can do straight shota in this game this game would be another level... btw a nice game
No patreon dosh for that.
my char gets naked for the interviews...
This was already answered a day or two ago. Have the appropriate clothing for the interview. I don't remember the name, but it has to be business stuff. Same for college orientation.
Or add your fav sexy wear while removing all the office wear in 'outfits_F_work.txt'.

I need some pointers on something i am testing out.
Since i have successfully lowered the age to 15 i am thinking about
1.restricting NPCs below 18 to just wear school uniforms and PE gear. I wonder if anyone can point out what file i should look at ?

Subsequently i hope to try achieving the below out IF i am good enough in coding.
2. to be excluded from work in offices but only in libraries in the mornings and gyms in the afternoon.
3.incurring negative karma for anyone above 17 to engage in whatever romantic relationships or sexual activity or even keeping them out late at night and during classes and extra curriculum hours.
4. possible arrest with jailtime for causing pregnancies upon a minor and sex if caught, consentual or otherwise. With exception to those NPCs in the dungeon.
Chances of getting caught rises as popularity stats gets higher.
5.harder employment opportunities for ex convict and impossible employment and buy over new businesses for escapees without periodic bribes (sexual servitude or monetary, which makes it almost pointless to start a business or having a job).
6.Quest to hack into national database to remove criminal record upon reaching certain high enough stats. or bribe to have it removed to get a normal life back.
7.Late game quest to do away with age restriction /decriminalization. Success rate relies on popularity stats.

or
Just surrender to the police and go back to jail and complete the sentence or suicide (end game).

* as of now i do not plan or intend to publish private made mods upon completion considering the sensitivity of its nature but i am happy to privately share it with anyone interested upon condition that they are sensitive of their audience on whatever platform they are on. if i am successful i seek neither credit nor compensation either of any form. Just think of it as some random objects that fell from the sky but share with care and respect. TQ
As much as I am all for adding more to the simulation part of these kinds of games, I don't know how much help you will get in this endeavor. I do wish you luck in your project though as the idea of getting your child a passing grade during parent teacher night does sound interesting.

Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
As much as I am all for adding more to the simulation part of these kinds of games, I don't know how much help you will get in this endeavor. I do wish you luck in your project though as the idea of getting your child a passing grade during parent teacher night does sound interesting.
Sorry. English isn't my first language so I do not understand what do you mean by getting my child a passing grade during PTA meetings.

If you are offended I am sorry that you are though. Cheers.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Sorry. English isn't my first language so I do not understand what do you mean by getting my child a passing grade during PTA meetings.

If you are offended I am sorry that you are though. Cheers.
I mean your child is failing a class and you have to have sex with a teacher to get them a passing grade. Usually it is the student that has to sleep with the teacher, say in college, but this would be your character (the parent) doing it instead.

Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
I mean your child is failing a class and you have to have sex with a teacher to get them a passing grade. Usually it is the student that has to sleep with the teacher, say in college, but this would be your character (the parent) doing it instead.
oh that. haha. err. never thought of doing that but that is a really good idea!

but i havent played the game long enough to see kids being born. i did read that once a baby is born it will immediately be 18 but i altered my min age to 15 so i am looking forward to see how would it mess up the game. am hoping someone to tell me what other files to look at too as i altered the min age.

i am only a hikikomori with a wild sense of imagination with abit of coding skills and thats it. i fear that i might be over ambitious. =P

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lemofe

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
oh that. haha. err. never thought of doing that but that is a really good idea!

but i havent played the game long enough to see kids being born. i did read that once a baby is born it will immediately be 18 but i altered my min age to 15 so i am looking forward to see how would it mess up the game. am hoping someone to tell me what other files to look at too as i altered the min age.

i am only a hikikomori with a wild sense of imagination with abit of coding skills and thats it. i fear that i might be over ambitious. =P
I am honestly surprised it isn't in the game now since it is between consenting adults. They are not immediately 18, however they have no models and all you can do is childcare and have a babysitter while you go and party. It's pretty pathetic honestly as they could at least have scenes where you fool with camp counselors, teachers, principles, etc. I would personally prefer their to be more to the child raising so you can actually simulate having a family, even if you just leave them with the dog and wife while you go out and sex more people.

You would need to goof with models or they would just look the same as the normal adults, which would be some tall teens. Not that I know which files need to be edited, I would assume it would be adding events like ravager does.

Reactions: Saburo. M

dudeman9965

Feb 6, 2020
I'm having some trouble with the new update. I updated from version 4.20 to 5.2. I downloaded the update only file and applied it to my game. For some reason, some of the new animations don't work (carrying anal, carry against wall, arched back bed missionary, curled up missionary, juicy doggystyle, and breast smother). Instead of doing the animations, they just t-pose inside of each other. Is this doing this for anyone else? Did I do something wrong? Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: Lemofe

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I'm having some trouble with the new update. I updated from version 4.20 to 5.2. I downloaded the update only file and applied it to my game. For some reason, some of the new animations don't work (carrying anal, carry against wall, arched back bed missionary, curled up missionary, juicy doggystyle, and breast smother). Instead of doing the animations, they just t-pose inside of each other. Is this doing this for anyone else? Did I do something wrong? Thanks.
Update Only: (requires v5.0 Stable or later)
Jumping from 4.20 with the update file isn't going to work. You need to do a full install of the new version.

KAMMUK

Aug 7, 2017
hello can anyone anwer ? wheather this game modable to shotacon or straight shota... can we make straight shota mods in this game .. ??

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
hello can anyone anwer ? wheather this game modable to shotacon or straight shota... can we make straight shota mods in this game .. ??
yes, it can be done.

Untitled.jpg

there is a file that defines its minimum age which isn't too hard to find in which u can just use notepad to alter. Out of respect for the author i am not comfortable with publishing it out in the open as it might encroach the authors policy on that and the sensitivity of the other audience towards shota and lolicon.

2. i have yet to understand if changing that may cause any conflict with the other mods and what not. Try at own risk.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Coomer341

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
yes, it can be done.

Untitled.jpg

there is a file that defines its minimum age which isn't too hard to find in which u can just use notepad to alter. Out of respect for the author i am not comfortable with publishing it out in the open as it might encroach the authors policy on that and the sensitivity of the other audience towards shota and lolicon.

2. i have yet to understand if changing that may cause any conflict with the other mods and what not. Try at own risk.

Good luck.
I get your reasoning, however on technicalities the mod that adds in incest, beast and non-consensual is against the author's policy. Your mod doesn't mess with the models though, right? It's just a normal text change?

halessa

Apr 8, 2021
I get your reasoning, however on technicalities the mod that adds in incest, beast and non-consensual is against the author's policy. Your mod doesn't mess with the models though, right? It's just a normal text change?
can u please tell me who made this mods above

wiretripped

Dec 12, 2018
I personally would like to see blackmail/corruption events and scenes, not only to get the MC laid but also to force any NPC to have sex with another NPC (and possibly cheat on their partner).

Also, spawning NPC relationships should imo be part of the base game if it wants to be a simulation.

Reactions: Saburo. M

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
No there not those were once part of the game he was strong-armed by Patreon to remove them.

Reactions: Coomer341
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes