Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
I get your reasoning, however on technicalities the mod that adds in incest, beast and non-consensual is against the author's policy. Your mod doesn't mess with the models though, right? It's just a normal text change?
Yes. thats all i did for now besides glancing through most of the files to have a grasp of things. haven't really have the time to pick up where i left since.

Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
No there not those were once part of the game he was strong-armed by Patreon to remove them.
thanks for putting this out here.

hmm. i have to be extra careful about not making it seem that he endorses what i am doing then. for the record i was just curious to see what i have in mind is do -able and i did not seek any form of permission or inform him about it.

i do not intend to share here upon completion considering the sensitivity of its nature and ruin it for everyone.

i rather not talk about it anymore considering how Patreon is.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
No there not those were once part of the game he was strong-armed by Patreon to remove them.
Yes, and now he doesn't support them at all. Much the same as any other "questionable" mods.
Yes. thats all i did for now besides glancing through most of the files to have a grasp of things. haven't really have the time to pick up where i left since.
Then I don't really see why it would be a big deal, or why it wouldn't be easy enough to do on your own. I think your former post is fine enough.
thanks for putting this out here.

hmm. i have to be extra careful about not making it seem that he endorses what i am doing then. for the record i was just curious to see what i have in mind is do -able and i did not seek any form of permission or inform him about it.

i do not intend to share here upon completion considering the sensitivity of its nature and ruin it for everyone.

i rather not talk about it anymore considering how Patreon is.
It wouldn't fall back on him since it's some random anons on a pirate forum, but do as you wish.

dudeman9965

Feb 6, 2020
Does anyone know what determines what speed a character likes during sex? Is it just completely random or is it based on a specific stat?

Lemofe

Jun 4, 2022
Ok, Uploading my DungeonV2 although its nowhere near finnished. I am afraid I have gone a little over the top! I think the dungeon is all working good, But a dungeon with no slave/prisoners is a little pointless. So I am making a stalking mod to go with it.
The stalking mod lets you choose an area to stalk, then a sub menu within this. Eg first one is stalk University, sub menu's are Campus/ Residence/ Hangouts. The university stalking is done, as is stalk someone you know (this needs more work)
Next will be stalk Homes Family/ Apartments/ Elderly. Then stalk business Gym/ church/ department store. Then bars/clubs, then Parks etc.
The dungeon mod is not fully active to start with, LMB/Dungeon in your home will let you convert a room into a cell to store one prisoner. You can play with and train them. Ransom back to families to keep in game, or sell them to a slave market to make more money.
The mod is fully activated by buying your home. You then have more options, build up to 10 single and 10 double cells, as well as converting some of your home into seperate apartments, to become a corrupt landlord. The landlord option will be removed in future and put into its own sub mod, Like I said I went OTT.
Unpack into Lifeplays main dir /if you need help, Read the readme in lifeplay main dir/ If you still need help PM me, dont clutter this thread. I dont read every comment.
Activate mod or it wont work!
LMB/OnYourHome/Dungeon - for dungeon etc
RMB/Organised Crime/Stalk - for stalking
would be funny if the player could be captured and put in a dungeon

Reactions: halessa

Balla10

Feb 6, 2022
Does anyone know what determines what speed a character likes during sex? Is it just completely random or is it based on a specific stat?
on stats,if they like it rought they want to do it faster if you low that stat they will like it slower better

dudeman9965

Feb 6, 2020
Does anyone know what goes into how much energy NPCs have at the start of a sex scene? I feel like every NPC has an energy level of like 20 when a scene starts.

Kokabeto

Nov 2, 2020
I just noticed that all npc I met are all white race. Did I mess up some option to make it like that?

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
I just noticed that all npc I met are all white race. Did I mess up some option to make it like that?
It depends on the city that you're using. Each city has it's own racial percentage population data (or at least they are supposed to). I usually offset that by picking some random race as the new majority at 30%.
The games NPC generation sometimes gets stuck in a rut at default settings.

Reactions: Kokabeto

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Yes, and now he doesn't support them at all.
Not directly but indirectly that's a different matter.

It wouldn't fall back on him since it's some random anons on a pirate forum
That doesn't matter to Patreon if they get a wild hair up their ass they will shutdown a dev even if it is some random anon they've done that before.
It wasn't too long ago about 1 or 2 years ago that a dev here had their Patreon account suspended for a few weeks over an incest mod they had nothing to do with.

Last edited:

Quizno

Sep 16, 2018
Does anyone know where the relationships between characters is stored? Including polyamorous relationships? Can they be edited directly, outside of the LifePlay app?

Lemofe

Jun 4, 2022
View attachment 1878427

Overview:
LifePlay is a life simulation RPG that allows you to play in 186+ real world cities. The game has extensive character customization and includes 632+ scenes, depicting life situations where your choice matters. The 3D sex scenes have 250+ animations, accompanied by well-written erotica.
With a new update every 2 or 3 weeks since its first release in April 2018, the game already has a lot of playable content you can enjoy for tens of hours. It's also very moddable - click on "Third Party Mods" from the main menu to check out what modders have made, or check the Docs folder to start modding yourself.
The game covers many different fetishes, but all of them are optional and can be disabled / enabled depending on your taste.
Thread Updated: 2022-06-28
Release Date: 2022-06-28
Developer: Vinfamy - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 5.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win (64-bit): - - MEGA - -
Win (32-bit): - - MEGA - -
Linux: - - MEGA - -

Update Only
Win (64-bit): - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Win (32-bit): - - MEGA -
Linux: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

Uncensor Patch: -

Extras: Optional Maps - LifePlay's Guide by Apo_Icarus - Fan Signatures
Community-Made Mods (Optional)

*This unofficial patch is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk

Requirements/Trailer:

View attachment 898025 View attachment 898026 View attachment 898027 View attachment 898028 View attachment 898029 View attachment 898030 View attachment 898031 View attachment 898032 View attachment 898033 View attachment 898034 View attachment 898035 View attachment 898036 View attachment 898037 View attachment 898038 View attachment 898039
I have a problem, if I download the game and unzip it, there are always files left unzipped. It seems to be damaged or in an unknown format?

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes