Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
It's pretty pathetic honestly as they could at least have scenes where you fool with camp counselors, teachers, principles, etc. I would personally prefer their to be more to the child raising so you can actually simulate having a family, even if you just leave them with the dog and wife while you go out and sex more people.
Eeerrr... that's how it works?
There's events while kids grow up, ranging from simple scenes with kids starting to do/learn things, to flirt/seduce teachers/parents, sexing the babysitter, etc. There's several, depending your child's age. (I cheated ages, so my 3 kids have wide differences of age and have more variety in events)

thanks for putting this out here.

hmm. i have to be extra careful about not making it seem that he endorses what i am doing then. for the record i was just curious to see what i have in mind is do -able and i did not seek any form of permission or inform him about it.

i do not intend to share here upon completion considering the sensitivity of its nature and ruin it for everyone.

i rather not talk about it anymore considering how Patreon is.
LoL!
Dude, Patreon is the one with content problems.
You can ask (or not) the dev, and post here or somewhere else. As long your content is NOT into Patreon, it'll be fine :D

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
but i havent played the game long enough to see kids being born. i did read that once a baby is born it will immediately be 18 but i altered my min age to 15 so i am looking forward to see how would it mess up the game. am hoping someone to tell me what other files to look at too as i altered the min age.
Hum, no.
After a kid is born, is NOT 18 immediately.
It will start growing (takes quite a while), and you can speed up the process slightly with daily childcaring.
Also, your actions and choices during the events you get while it grows, will shape their stats somewhat. Being kind, or paying attention, teach them etc.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Hum, no.
After a kid is born, is NOT 18 immediately.
He probably saw one of Sexy Bastardo's posts at one time children born to NPC's did not age they stayed babies forever. So his mod BP made them 18 after they were born that is until Vinny fixed it.

It will start growing (takes quite a while), and you can speed up the process slightly with daily childcaring.
Also, your actions and choices during the events you get while it grows, will shape their stats somewhat. Being kind, or paying attention, teach them etc.
Your actions have no effect on their stats. Their stats are based on a combination of the 2 parents /2 with a -5-20% or +5-20% variance depending on the dice roll.
Daily childcaring does not speed things up if you have Ravenger scenes installed he has a scene that does speed up their aging.

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
A few misc remarks, since I wound up jumping back in:
1. Re: new pregnancy kotm, similar to what someone mentioned a while back, it would be good if in the lptalk, isPregnant() returns false if they're pregnant but it's still very early. Basically avoids spoiler alerts. I overcame it with some brute force, making an lpstat that gets synced with countPregnancyDays(), but it's a heavy-handed solution.
2. Hooks, especially a post-sex hook. It would be nice to write like a post_sex.lpscene that's called after every scene, and you can e.g. scan the room, and if anyone is present that would be jealous/impressed, etc, then have them react accordingly. Or if an officer is present and they don't like what they see... well, you get the idea.
3. Minor, but I'd like to override the currency. I like the Central Bath map, but pounds are kind of foreign to my brain...
4. Somewhat minor, but it might be good for immersion if more actions had stricter requirements on energy/money/etc.
5. Vag version of Standing Anal Doggy would be nice. Asking for a friend.
6. Any succubus horns?
7. Might be cool if we could make a names_last.json, with entries like { "name": "Martinez", "race": "latin"}, { "name": "Smith", "race": "any"} (for example). Well, it doesn't have to be JSON, that's just the first format I think of.

Coomer341

Apr 20, 2020
A few misc remarks, since I wound up jumping back in:
1. Re: new pregnancy kotm, similar to what someone mentioned a while back, it would be good if in the lptalk, isPregnant() returns false if they're pregnant but it's still very early. Basically avoids spoiler alerts. I overcame it with some brute force, making an lpstat that gets synced with countPregnancyDays(), but it's a heavy-handed solution.
2. Hooks, especially a post-sex hook. It would be nice to write like a post_sex.lpscene that's called after every scene, and you can e.g. scan the room, and if anyone is present that would be jealous/impressed, etc, then have them react accordingly. Or if an officer is present and they don't like what they see... well, you get the idea.
3. Minor, but I'd like to override the currency. I like the Central Bath map, but pounds are kind of foreign to my brain...
4. Somewhat minor, but it might be good for immersion if more actions had stricter requirements on energy/money/etc.
5. Vag version of Standing Anal Doggy would be nice. Asking for a friend.
6. Any succubus horns?
7. Might be cool if we could make a names_last.json, with entries like { "name": "Martinez", "race": "latin"}, { "name": "Smith", "race": "any"} (for example). Well, it doesn't have to be JSON, that's just the first format I think of.
Bump for 1. and 5. Really wish this gets added/ modded sometime. Need some these for personal enjoyment

Kokabeto

Nov 2, 2020
It depends on the city that you're using. Each city has it's own racial percentage population data (or at least they are supposed to). I usually offset that by picking some random race as the new majority at 30%.
The games NPC generation sometimes gets stuck in a rut at default settings.
can you pls show me how to offset that? i'm looking at the settings but don't see that option anywhere

charlie6039

Sep 19, 2018
There's not much dialogue with the ntr scenes.
And there's no cleanup or kissing on any of the ntr routes.
any mods for that?

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
53.jpg

Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -

Update Only: (requires v5.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -

Change Log:
- This update is the third Kink of the Month update (i.e. unlucky loser given some love) for June, focusing on Transformation. This refers to the "New TF Game" option accessible from the start menu.
- When transforming, you keep the skin color and some of the facial and body features from your male form by default (obviously still editable in the character creation menu that pops up), not just go back into a default female model.
- During the initial transforming scene, you now get asked whether you look fully feminine or androgynous. If the latter, you start off with a flat chest and higher body muscle definition, your boobs grow and your body becomes more feminine periodically as you become more perverted or submissive in your new form instead.
- When hanging out with a female friend or relative, your character may be prompted to learn from this person something you missed not growing up as a woman like make-up, walking in heels, how to send "signals", how to coordinate outfits, how to survive without pockets, etc, which increases attractiveness or interpersonal stats.
- When hanging out with a high perversion woman, you may notice how effortlessly she gets men into her bed and ask for her help, which results into either a double date or a threesome.
- While hanging out / on a date with someone, you may make a mistake in acting feminine or saying something that just doesn't make sense for someone born female. This raises a new hidden stat each NPC now has called "Suspicion", the speed it's raised depends on their intelligence.
- Once suspicion reaches 100, they will be convinced you were a transwoman (obviously they didn't know about the magical transformation, they just assumed hormonal treatment and reassignment surgery), and depending on their perversion, dominance and orientation, they either lose all attraction, or actually get more turned on. If they've already slept with you but is actually transphobic, things could get really messy.
- After losing your virginity as a woman, you can decide how you feel about it, which can provide a big boost to perversion (i.e. opening the floodgate)
- You find out how much attention you now get on dating apps as a woman compared to when you're a man and that boosts your confidence (i.e. interpersonal & mood) and also perversion if you decide to flirt back and maybe hook up. Too many casual hook-ups though and you start getting addicted, which makes you lose mood whenever you decide to resist the temptation.
- Sorry, I still haven't got around to patrons' June commissions yet. Next update (18 July) I'll do all of them.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
This update feels way better than a lot of earlier ones, actual gameplay changes ' - You find out how much attention you now get on dating apps as a woman compared to when you're a man and that boosts your confidence (i.e. interpersonal & mood) and also perversion if you decide to flirt back and maybe hook up. Too many casual hook-ups though and you start getting addicted, which makes you lose mood whenever you decide to resist the temptation. ' instead of just content is nice, it is a bit ridiculous how you can make Skyrim have more gameplay interactions with sex than here, but this is a good step.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
I am starting to get sick of this game, so many bugs, sometimes the mods works then other times not, sometimes i have the same npc in my office duplicated, sometimes i don t have clothes despite i bought everything, then sometimes the game gets freezed

when i met an npc is single and in the next days they have a relationship with no one but the game tells me "ask her to let me join in their relationship" even if i dont see "dating" or "spouse" with no one

getting sick of starting the game again and again, probably gonna uninstall and give bad rating

Last edited:

halessa

Apr 8, 2021
Change Log:
This refers to the "New TF Game" option accessible from the start menu.
- During the initial transforming scene, you now get asked whether you look fully feminine or androgynous.

No, not for me.. Just male and female. Female with vagina and without (why that?!) however no "you now get asked whether you look fully feminine or androgynous". Whats wrong please?

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes