Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I did download the scenes but sometimes it doesn t activate on mod manager when i reopen the game and have to do it manually everytime
seem more of a Vin bug. But one solution I can think of that could help is.
Start a new game.
While playing turn on mod.
Then 'While playing' start another new game.
It might fix the error.

2. how does that work if you only want hetero relationships? the guys will not be attracted to me :/

i only found 1 person with relationship, it was a poliamorous so i didn t care, but it was with the event "i happened to meet someone named X , should i ask his number?
New_Person can still be interested in player's gender and still not like you. In truth it should be harder to a person already in a relation ship. PS. I did just update the break-up quest a little bit.

poly relationship is possible, thou I might update it to be less likely.

Reactions: Coomer341

angelboy546

Nov 28, 2018
Update 22-06-2022:

RK made a fork of my mod manager with more changes and better maintained repo. I suggest you use this one:

-----------------

As promised I want to share the LifePlay Launcher / Mod Manager with you.
It is a stand alone launcher (32/64 Bit .NET) for LifePlay. Just put it next to the LifePlay.exe in your game directory.
It can install, update and manage LifePlay modules and addons like character and room presets.

See screens for more...

View attachment 986315

View attachment 545892

Current Version: 1.4.3.5 (15.01.2021)
Download:
Documentation:

Technical details:
It will download the mods repository from
It can install and update mods, character packs and room presets. (LifePlay Updates and more content planned for further versions.)

If you find any bugs or got any suggestions please report them here, on github or on LifePlay's Discord server. Thanks.
Planned Features / Known bugs:

If you want your Mod / Character Pack / Room Presets added to the repo contact me. You can get commit access on the repo or I can add them for you.
Am I the only one having problems using RK Launcher? Installing mods through it is fine and all but I can't launch the game using the launcher

Reactions: larsV

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
If I remember correctly I read that you can now turn on the lights but they go off at night without you being able to turn them back on? If this is so then when someone visits you to have sex at night the lights are off?
you can only turn off the lights during a sex scene,when you go sleeping they stay on

Reactions: knurd

whrae

Mar 31, 2021
seem more of a Vin bug. But one solution I can think of that could help is.
Start a new game.
While playing turn on mod.
Then 'While playing' start another new game.
It might fix the error.

New_Person can still be interested in player's gender and still not like you. In truth it should be harder to a person already in a relation ship. PS. I did just update the break-up quest a little bit.

poly relationship is possible, thou I might update it to be less likely.
I don't have any other mod instalated only the default ones

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Hmm weird there's almost no one reported about this problem in this thread so thought i was the only one. Would appreciate if there's a solution
Dunno what the RK launcher is.

I'm still on 5.1 using the LifePlay ModManager 1.4.4 and the game launches fine.

Wait, RK being Raddeck's version of the game? If so, his mod changes the whole game if I remember correctly.

Things won't work until he updates it, if that is the version you use.

Reactions: Coomer341

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
What determines how many employees a business should have? In earlier games i bought a stripclub and the optimum number of employees was something like 5, now in my last two games the optimum number of employees was always a single one.
Is this just random in every game or can i boost it so i need to employ more employees eventually?

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021

I'm still on 5.1 using the LifePlay ModManager 1.4.4 and the game launches fine.

Wait, RK being Raddeck's version of the game? If so, his mod changes the whole game if I remember correctly.

Isn't he the guy that got booty tickled over someone modding his mod and got rid of them here, then put them behind a paywall?
What determines how many employees a business should have? In earlier games i bought a stripclub and the optimum number of employees was something like 5, now in my last two games the optimum number of employees was always a single one.
Is this just random in every game or can i boost it so i need to employ more employees eventually?
Depends on the business I guess. Just save, analyze performance, higher an employee, and repeat until it says you have the optimum number of them.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

fooob

Jan 4, 2018
I don't see any body changes with the Transformation update when I select androgynous. My character's breasts have not grown at all after playing for an hour. Am I doing something wrong?

Does this require the "Body changes with stat" setting to be on?

Reactions: halessa

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
The game calculate the relative staff number from the map object size. Taking over larger building means you need more employees, renting tiny ones only a few. If you manage the employees number to this optimal level, the business will be the most profitable. Also you can overstaff your business if you want but the revenue will drop from this aspect. There is few another skill what depends here. The bargain, the local reputation of business and the global awareness/fame. If this high enough they can compensate somewhat in your revenue. If all of your skill above is low, only solution if you find the optimal employee number to be your business profitable. If you don't find a business what you like find a suitable building and make one with 'Edit building' option.

Last edited:
Reactions: stauffi

angelboy546

Nov 28, 2018

I think its just the launcher so there's nothing to do with changing the whole game, basically the same one you're using but a bit more updated though the only problems I'm having is not having to launch the game from his launcher. You could give it a try though, I'm tryna see if its the same problem with others
*Update*
Alright my bad, it was indeed the update that fixes the problem, didn't realise he updated the launcher 2 days ago, appreciate the help

Last edited:
Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Isn't he the guy that got booty tickled over someone modding his mod and got rid of them here, then put them behind a paywall?
"Booty tickled" :LOL:

But yes that would be him lol.

*Update*
Alright my bad, it was indeed the update that fixes the problem, didn't realise he updated the launcher 2 days ago, appreciate the help
No problem. I just remember that he did a lot of changes that override a lot of files, so I figured his launcher would also be different if you apply a different LifePlay version on it.

Aug 8, 2017
I don't see any body changes with the Transformation update when I select androgynous. My character's breasts have not grown at all after playing for an hour. Am I doing something wrong?

Does this require the "Body changes with stat" setting to be on?
Have in-game days passed? I don't know how the transformation system specifically is supposed to work, but the pregnancy system does its updates every night at midnight, so it wouldn't surprise me if the transformation system did likewise.

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
I remember when that happened. I wonder how well he is doing with that?
well if you go to his github,most of his mods are back up there and free to download again,not the big ones like the overhaul he does

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
well if you go to his github,most of his mods are back up there and free to download again,not the big ones like the overhaul he does
Well, his patreon answered my question. Thanks.

Reactions: larsV
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes