4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I can get my NPc to be a child.... "Mod Parent/Child" I can get the parent....
(Are that any existen mod who made NPc younger than 18...)=Thanks all for the answear my question...

Last edited:

Ocelotte6644

Aug 25, 2019
So how good is the character customization. Is it possible to make the woman's boobas and body overall bigger than the limit? I'm asking for scientific reasons of course

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
I can get my NPc to be a child.... "Mod Parent/Child"... Are that any existen mod who made NPc younger than 18....
that is not possible to make the npc younger,because he/she will not be showable,it is harcore code the only one who can change that is vivamy

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
that is not possible to make the npc younger,because he/she will not be showable,it is harcore code the only one who can change that is vivamy
Not even close to true.
\LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base\Stats\age.lpstat
That file controls the minimum age, not even close to being baked into the engine.
Making the models actually look like children? Difficult but not entirely impossible. Will break all animations unless you adjust to the same dimensions with whoever you're partnering them with.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Not even close to true.
That file controls the minimum age, not even close to being baked into the engine.
Making the models actually look like children? Difficult but not entirely impossible. Will break all animations unless you adjust to the same dimensions with whoever you're partnering them with.
This. If you have dedication, you can manage it.

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
Not even close to true.
maybe but they will not be shown,if the age is younger then 18 ,you can`t invite them out ectra they are will not show up till they are 18,look at your own kids if you have one,they will not be shown till they are 18

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
maybe but they will not be shown,if the age is younger then 18 ,you can`t invite them out ectra they are will not show up till they are 18,look at your own kids if you have one,they will not be shown till they are 18
You aren't understanding. If you change the minimum stat in the file I just gave you the path to then you can invite them out at whatever age you set.
I've no idea where you got the idea that it's hard coded because you absolutely can do it with a very simple mod.

Reactions: PhazeUFO

mattalina456

Apr 6, 2020
I can get my NPc to be a child.... "Mod Parent/Child" I can get the parent....
(Are that any existen mod who made NPc younger than 18...=Thanks all for the answear's to this my question...)
Well... You can change the concensual age to have sex but the animations will be that of two grown up people...
The consensual age can be up to 14 years old but don't expect to see a child getting f$+#-d

Reactions: Coomer341

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
You aren't understanding. If you change the minimum stat in the file I just gave you the path to then you can invite them out at whatever age you set.
I've no idea where you got the idea that it's hard coded because you absolutely can do it with a very simple mod.
yes i see that you can change age,but you can`t change the body to a 15 year old when you go to edit apparence and you go to the icon right of the bra and you change age the to 15 it will always back to 18, i mented it is not possible to have 15 year old body

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
yes i see that you can change age,but you can`t change the body to a 15 year old when you go to edit apparence and you go to the icon right of the bra and you change age the to 15 it will always back to 18, i mented it is not possible to have 15 year old body
Go into your saves folder and modify their body parameters, I wouldn't bother because it's a pain in the ass but it definitely can be done.
Use the randomizer to make a good skinny underdeveloped vampire then use the randomize face button to get whatever race or ethnicity you want. Then go into the save file for that character and modify their XYZ stats until they look right to you.

Reactions: larsV

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
okay about the age thing,i found something that,will let the npc`s you created with younger age would be aging to quick, if you go to settings during game play and your set child grow speed exsample on 500.0 that means your child will be aging ever day a year so in 3 day`s it will be 18, unfortunately that also goes for npc`s you creat they will also grow in 3 day`s 18 (i know it is not a bug,just a consideration if you want to grow your child/npc quick )

knurd

Jun 2, 2019
Is it possible to set the camera like sims ctrl 5 to ctrl 9 or is it just possible to stop it jumping around when you change rooms?

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
well i just do some mods for my game play tastes if anyone want to do the same:

for install just uncompress and put the folder on: LifePlay\Content\Modules\

and activate the module (quarzo experimental mods) or just take the files and drop on base folder or any other folder for active mod.

-MakeThicc (makeThiccAllFemales) = on player actions apply my preset to all females on screen. this include sex likes values to 100, males only get the buff values. make sure you dont have trans males or all males on screen will become females too. you can edit makeThicc.plCharacter and buff.plCharacter with your own tastes ofc. (later i will update some pics)

-convertir (MakeThiccSelected) = the same as makethicc but only to a selected npc

-playerParir(ForceBirthPlayer) = if player is preg and know who is the father. then can go to the hospital to give birth

Last edited:

DDetrix

Sep 4, 2017
Can you imagine if real life sex was like lifeplay? hey, honey can I go faster? hey, honey can I change position? Don't know, maybe folks like that kind of thing.. probably should have a check list printed out so both parties could check and sign things as they go.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes