SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Here's a gameplay oriented sims 3 sex mod: (There's a newer version of the mod on Oniki's Patreon, but LL hosts a handful of animation packs)

There's another called Passion but from what I understand it's just animations
Thank's ! But for the moment, I think i'm gonna quit the "doll game" like DDetrix said...

Since I find one game here, It frustrates me not to find another game as well done, so I'm in the oblivion of boredom, to find something to play as well done as this game which is only a simple small demo version

Reactions: bloodbus

He11mo

Apr 9, 2020
looking forward for a new update. i enjoyed the recent TF updates which is having more attention. looking forward to more encounters as well as my SO/asked to hang out shall initiate atleast the encounter. :coffee::coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Coomer341

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
My game crash each time my character cheat on their SO, if I enter an open relationship everything so it's only the cheating part that's the problem. Anyone has a solution?

Reactions: JakeGreen

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
I had this game for the longest time, but it kept making EXTREMELY ugly NPCs, so I ended up deleting it. The sex scenes all end up being the exact same, too. The scene to GET to the sex may be different, but then it turns into "click the animation name that they both like, then change the speed to something they both like.......and wait".
Idk what it is, but the game feels like it's chock full of "features", but the core of the game isn't interesting. Is it just me? What are other people doing to stay invested?

Reactions: raykun

raykun

Jul 12, 2017
I had this game for the longest time, but it kept making EXTREMELY ugly NPCs, so I ended up deleting it. The sex scenes all end up being the exact same, too. The scene to GET to the sex may be different, but then it turns into "click the animation name that they both like, then change the speed to something they both like.......and wait".
Idk what it is, but the game feels like it's chock full of "features", but the core of the game isn't interesting. Is it just me? What are other people doing to stay invested?
Same Here...

New Update... New Disappointment...

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Kinks of the Month for August (v5.7 & v5.8)
please vote before 3 August
- x1 Weighted Poll for $1 to $4 Patrons:
- x3 Weighted Poll for $5 to $9 Patrons:
- x9 Weighted Poll for $10 or above Patrons:

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
you know you can change the ugly ness in the game right? you start the game or save then click on esc then go to npc distribution and beauty standards there you can change how the npc`s that will be created look like from very ugly to very beautifull,can also change breast size and so on and yes your playing a sex game so sex comes along with it,but you could give your self some challegens like how long can i stay virgin in the game, there are alot of things you can focus on like working or going to uni as student or teacher ectra,and it is not diffecult to change a few actions in the game,the scenes are a little bit more diffecult to change. but there are alot things to do.

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
My game crash each time my character cheat on their SO, if I enter an open relationship everything so it's only the cheating part that's the problem. Anyone has a solution?
are you playing with old mods? i don`t have any problems with cheating on so

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Does Vin have any plans to do another engine update in the future? I feel like the game is in a good place right now but the body/cloth physics really need an overhaul. Would also be nice to see a rework of facial expressions during scenes. No biggie if that's not in the works since I know it'd be a pain in the ass to do, but I figured I'd ask to build my own excitement if there are plans.

Reactions: Coomer341

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Does Vin have any plans to do another engine update in the future? I feel like the game is in a good place right now but the body/cloth physics really need an overhaul. Would also be nice to see a rework of facial expressions during scenes. No biggie if that's not in the works since I know it'd be a pain in the ass to do, but I figured I'd ask to build my own excitement if there are plans.
In short, migrating to something else (Unity or RenPy) wouldn't improve graphics. If anything, Unreal is more powerful and versatile than both. Graphic side has more to do with artistic capabilities and budget. ;)

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
In short, migrating to something else (Unity or RenPy) wouldn't improve graphics. If anything, Unreal is more powerful and versatile than both. Graphic side has more to do with artistic capabilities and budget. ;)
I'm referring more to the physics engine actually. I think the lack of movement on models is the major weakness of the game right now.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I'm referring more to the physics engine actually. I think the lack of movement on models is the major weakness of the game right now.
It's still the same. Developer is not an artist, especially not an animation artist by vocation. Yet, he is the only one doing the animations.
Using default UE or another physics engine compatible with UE changes nothing, unless he hires somebody proficient with animations, or improves his skills drastically.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Next major update will be moving to Unreal 5. He said so in the announcements for the last major update

Reactions: HabibHanson

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
Next major update will be moving to Unreal 5. He said so in the announcements for the last major update
it is already on unreal 5 the big overhaul he did was for the unreal 5 engine,so the game is already on unreal 5,you don`t see major changes because unreal 5 engine,didn`t really brought new things,it was only bit pimped up version of 4

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
it is already on unreal 5 the big overhaul he did was for the unreal 5 engine,so the game is already on unreal 5,you don`t see major changes because unreal 5 engine,didn`t really brought new things,it was only bit pimped up version of 4
My dude... You're wrong - See quote from Vinfamy's post himself "This extra wait would therefore make the Unreal Engine 5 migration ideally earmarked for the v6.0 overhaul around June-July 2023 instead." [ ]

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes