HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Does Vin have any plans to do another engine update in the future? I feel like the game is in a good place right now but the body/cloth physics really need an overhaul. Would also be nice to see a rework of facial expressions during scenes. No biggie if that's not in the works since I know it'd be a pain in the ass to do, but I figured I'd ask to build my own excitement if there are plans.

Reactions: Coomer341

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Does Vin have any plans to do another engine update in the future? I feel like the game is in a good place right now but the body/cloth physics really need an overhaul. Would also be nice to see a rework of facial expressions during scenes. No biggie if that's not in the works since I know it'd be a pain in the ass to do, but I figured I'd ask to build my own excitement if there are plans.
In short, migrating to something else (Unity or RenPy) wouldn't improve graphics. If anything, Unreal is more powerful and versatile than both. Graphic side has more to do with artistic capabilities and budget. ;)

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
In short, migrating to something else (Unity or RenPy) wouldn't improve graphics. If anything, Unreal is more powerful and versatile than both. Graphic side has more to do with artistic capabilities and budget. ;)
I'm referring more to the physics engine actually. I think the lack of movement on models is the major weakness of the game right now.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I'm referring more to the physics engine actually. I think the lack of movement on models is the major weakness of the game right now.
It's still the same. Developer is not an artist, especially not an animation artist by vocation. Yet, he is the only one doing the animations.
Using default UE or another physics engine compatible with UE changes nothing, unless he hires somebody proficient with animations, or improves his skills drastically.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Next major update will be moving to Unreal 5. He said so in the announcements for the last major update

Reactions: HabibHanson

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
Next major update will be moving to Unreal 5. He said so in the announcements for the last major update
it is already on unreal 5 the big overhaul he did was for the unreal 5 engine,so the game is already on unreal 5,you don`t see major changes because unreal 5 engine,didn`t really brought new things,it was only bit pimped up version of 4

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
it is already on unreal 5 the big overhaul he did was for the unreal 5 engine,so the game is already on unreal 5,you don`t see major changes because unreal 5 engine,didn`t really brought new things,it was only bit pimped up version of 4
My dude... You're wrong - See quote from Vinfamy's post himself "This extra wait would therefore make the Unreal Engine 5 migration ideally earmarked for the v6.0 overhaul around June-July 2023 instead." [ ]

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
"If you suggest to your SO to start trying for a child and fail, a few days later, you may get approached by your SO's brother or sister who has found out about your desire for a child and offers an alternative."

Is this scene working? I can't get it to trigger.

Reactions: sandune76

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
is there any way to make it multi-player? so to interact with other players? i would realy, realy desire that so much
Well I'm not a dev. And the nature of this game is a life simulator whose content is entirely pre-written scenes for specific kinks. I don't think multiplayer would ever make sense for this game

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
My dude... You're wrong - See quote from Vinfamy's post himself "This extra wait would therefore make the Unreal Engine 5 migration ideally earmarked for the v6.0 overhaul around June-July 2023 instead." [ ]
sorry my mistake that wasn`t posted here i think

Reactions: bloodbus

wolowolo

May 14, 2017
Did the current update bypass the ntr module for most those things or did the changelog just stop mentioning that? Been ages since i played this and not gonna come back if Spouses being pregnant by others isnt considered NTR now...

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Did the current update bypass the ntr module for most those things or did the changelog just stop mentioning that? Been ages since i played this and not gonna come back if Spouses being pregnant by others isnt considered NTR now...
If you're saying a regular pregnancy scene has NTR elements then it's probably just Vin's mistake since KOTMs can kind of blend together. You could fix that by adding a line in that scene's code that requires NTR module to be on.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I haven't checked the files but I haven't had any of those events trigger for me out of the few dozen pregnancies I've created. Even on one of the high sub characters I've got. Either the NTR check is working and Vin just forgot that bit in the change log or the events are hella rare.

raziel78

Jul 26, 2019
I`m having issues with5.13. Every time I try for a stable relation like marriage or steady girlfiend, I get a fatal error and the game crashes. Anybody has this issue?

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
does the uncesor patch on the front page work for 5.4? because in the patch's changelog it says its for 4.26

gonfreaks

Sep 10, 2018
its laboring bugged. Girl can not show in laboring event and not go into the labor itselfso we can have a crowd of pregnant womens who can not to give birth . Hospital can not help.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes