Feb 28, 2020
The reason is the man gets paid lol. I wish updates were focused on overall quality of the game, but I think saying the game is super ugly and unappealing and shouldn't be updated is a bit extreme
updating mechanics makes no sense when the effort should be updating the base game itself. I don't really care if the game adds new sneakers for the characters if the characters are all stock unity models with no appealing design or some of the ugliest morphs. granted the dev isn't an artist, but if he's getting paid, maybe hire some.

Reactions: vulkr

NickkiS

Aug 21, 2018
updating mechanics makes no sense when the effort should be updating the base game itself. I don't really care if the game adds new sneakers for the characters if the characters are all stock unity models with no appealing design or some of the ugliest morphs. granted the dev isn't an artist, but if he's getting paid, maybe hire some.
On what the developer is receiving in donations from the patreon account, he or she isn't earning anywhere near enough to actually pay for an artist to help out.

Also, the developer isn't asking people to buy this game; it's completely free and probably shouldn't judged as an attempt to make a 'professional' product. Likewise, it should be played with that in mind.

Lastly, the models are Daz3d and having worked extensively with them myself, I'm not sure if they are best suited to a fully animated game like this. Most games with 3DCGI content are 90% stills with some animations for sex scenes. And even then, the animated sex scenes are linear. I may be wrong, but I think this is the only fully animated game to use Daz3d models.

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
Are there any mods out there that allow you to introduce more sex talk into the game while characters are having an intercourse?

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
The scene is found in [ *\Modules\Ravenger_Scenes\vin_Base\Scenes\misc ] it is called " NPC_Death.lpscen "
thank you, also, i would to ask you if your pregnancy mod has some conflict or replaces the last update of pregnancy on 5,4 so i dont miss any scene ;)

JakeGreen

Sep 17, 2017
Okay i`ll try this one last time, because everybody doesn`t give a shit here, even though many persons is reporting. The relationship system crashes when you want to be in a relationship. Fatall error. Could someone, just answer whose fault is it? Why everybody, even moders just ignor this topic?????????

Vamos69

Apr 6, 2022
Okay i`ll try this one last time, because everybody doesn`t give a shit here, even though many persons is reporting. The relationship system crashes when you want to be in a relationship. Fatall error. Could someone, just answer whose fault is it? Why everybody, even moders just ignor this topic?????????
Most of the modders don't care about this forum, we are on Discord (Official place)
So for reporting something, your best bet is there:

Reactions: Coomer341

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
what game version are you playing? and with what mods? i don`t have a problem at all wht the dating system,it doesn`t crash

• Thinking Face

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
It happen when you instal 5.3 and 5.4. I'm having the same issues
did you installed full game or only update? and if you did only use the update,did you had installed the stable 5.0? and are you only use the modules coming with the game or did you also have installed mods from 3th parties?

JakeGreen

Sep 17, 2017
did you installed full game or only update? and if you did only use the update,did you had installed the stable 5.0? and are you only use the modules coming with the game or did you also have installed mods from 3th parties?
I instal updated. Then delete Ii, reinstal. Same problem whole Time. I van be on poły relationship, but not on normal relationship.

raziel78

Jul 26, 2019
I installed the stable 5.0 no mods only the base 5.3

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Is there a mod to make sure you 100% without fail to getting someone pregnant. Also does anyone know what the next update will be about?

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes