bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
When moving from 4.0 t0 5.0 I unpacked in a new folder and manually moved any mods, maps and save files to keep the folder as clean as possible, but I think I am missing something because my save files aren't loading any of the charaters from the previous save files...am I missing something from the 4.0 folder or is there no way to migrate them over? Many of them don't exist outside of the save files so I can't reload them because I never exported them.

larrylaile1

Jan 20, 2021
Hey fellas, is the sorority (the Uni dorm) working? Clicking on a sorority only brings me into the University. Has that venue been removed?

larrylaile1

Jan 20, 2021
When moving from 4.0 t0 5.0 I unpacked in a new folder and manually moved any mods, maps and save files to keep the folder as clean as possible, but I think I am missing something because my save files aren't loading any of the charaters from the previous save files...am I missing something from the 4.0 folder or is there no way to migrate them over? Many of them don't exist outside of the save files so I can't reload them because I never exported them.
My old saves also resulted in a lot of characters becoming bald males. Though, I did export my characters before the whole thing, so replacing them was still possible, but still a huge pain in the back.

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
did you saved the saves from the lifeplay folder(the folder you installed the game in,not the one from appdata local folder)/content/saves ?

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Well, it's OK i guess...
Just wondering if there's enough content yet to start improving the gameplay and that interface...
Dunno, every update feels more like "meh" to me. :sleep:
That's where I'm at with it. I like it a lot in theory , love the sim aspect and im a huge incest / breeding perv so it's got that going for it.

But I'd really like more gameplay mechanics / improved UI and things like that. Maybe more events / story lines (I would pref them with your family ofc) I understand that might be hard to due , but would go a long way with the game.

whrae

Mar 31, 2021
Ravenger6660 Hello, do you mind explain me why your mod doesn't works sometimes or isn't Ticked in mod manager ?

Also, that thing you explained in the thread about Meet_New_NPC with relationships, doesn t work either

malilcru

Jan 6, 2019
Ok, so I've installed visual C++ and directx. When I try to open the game it tells me that I need to install visual C++ again. When I do it has me install or uninstall it and then tells me vcruntime140_1.dll was not found. Not quite sure where I've went wrong so any ideas would be helpful.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Ravenger6660 Hello, do you mind explain me why your mod doesn't works sometimes or isn't Ticked in mod manager ?

Also, that thing you explained in the thread about Meet_New_NPC with relationships, doesn t work either
What did you down load? If it is the individual parts you drop those in *\LifePlay\Content\Modules to their respective folders. If it is 'Ravenger_Scenes' then it should have a mod manager feature.
Note: Mod priority is based on what is at the bottom of the list up. So if there are any other mods with similar scenes below my mod in 'mod manager' then that mod's scene will overwrite mine.

The Meet_New_NPC with relationships has a small chance of going off.
1. person will not get a relationship if you meet them at: work, home, university if you work there or are student, and place_of_worship

2. New_Person:attractiontoplayer < -50

Last edited:

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Ok, so I've installed visual C++ and directx. When I try to open the game it tells me that I need to install visual C++ again. When I do it has me install or uninstall it and then tells me vcruntime140_1.dll was not found. Not quite sure where I've went wrong so any ideas would be helpful.
If you are just writing new scenes you just need Notepad++
And when creating a new scene just 'open a scene' that is similar and "save as" a new scene.

PhadarSolo

Sep 12, 2017
You need to download and install the Visual Studio 2015 runtimes:

malilcru

Jan 6, 2019
If you are just writing new scenes you just need Notepad++
And when creating a new scene just 'open a scene' that is similar and "save as" a new scene.
It's the game itself (win 64bit ver5.3) that I'm trying to open. Like I said, I downloaded and installed the required resources so I don't quite get it.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
did you saved the saves from the lifeplay folder(the folder you installed the game in,not the one from appdata local folder)/content/saves ?
I did export the in game save files. I'll probably just move them back over to 4.x and open it up and export the characters from a save and maybe start a new save. Seems like the best way to go about it I guess.

malilcru

Jan 6, 2019
That's an old download the current ones are here
New download done the trick. You absolute legend. This really needs to be put on the front page, but that being said I do feel like a bit of of an idiot for not getting the most recent version of this.

Reactions: Coomer341

whrae

Mar 31, 2021
What did you down load? If it is the individual parts you drop those in *\LifePlay\Content\Modules to their respective folders. If it is 'Ravenger_Scenes'

2. New_Person:attractiontoplayer < -50
I did download the scenes but sometimes it doesn t activate on mod manager when i reopen the game and have to do it manually everytime

2. how does that work if you only want hetero relationships? the guys will not be attracted to me :/

i only found 1 person with relationship, it was a poliamorous so i didn t care, but it was with the event "i happened to meet someone named X , should i ask his number?

knurd

Jun 2, 2019
If I remember correctly I read that you can now turn on the lights but they go off at night without you being able to turn them back on? If this is so then when someone visits you to have sex at night the lights are off?

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes