LarsThorwald

May 13, 2020
I do agree that it would be cool for the world to feel a bit more alive. Events in people's lives... like, going to somebody's wedding, somebody's funeral, birthday parties... someone wins the lottery, someone is suddenly homeless.... DRUGS should also be a part of the game imo. alcohol too...

I personally would find it to be hilarious if some npc i know becomes a belligerant drunk.

There's a million possibilities, I do wish the game would head more in that direction.

That said, I really enjoy the game as it is and every couple of months i bump up to the newest version. Lately I've gotten into making NPCs, which is a lot of fun.

KaliaLC

Aug 12, 2021
I would like to see deeper scripting with event support, maybe with an existing easy to embed language, like lua or angelscript.
With that kind of scripting power you could easily implement a visual novel with the engine.

Also, with this new bulk pregnancy debug window I don't know what's going to get exhausted first, my bank account from child support, or RAM on my PC.

Reactions: Dingickso

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I would like to see deeper scripting with event support, maybe with an existing easy to embed language, like lua or angelscript.
I'd like to see this also but it's probably not feasible for a lone developer to implement at this stage in development. Maybe if LifePlay 2 were to ever happen, but it doesn't seem likely we will ever see more complex scripting in the current game.

Reactions: Dingickso

sorasrevenge

Apr 7, 2021
is there a way to get male NPCs to do the same positions/options as female NPCs?
Specifically, Strip-searches and spanking?

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Speaking about poly relationship, is there some completed mod, fix or whatever to make the poly relation not an open relationship ?

I mean, as is a poly relationship offers a couple of unique scenes, but mostly it just gives a lot of ntr and cheating scenes by bypassing their normal conditions and the SO's just fuck everything that moves...
As far as I know isn't any mod for your concern, but few things you can do against it.
First: timing out with huge value the bothering scenes when they appear (emergency isn't apply the timeout so you should end the scene in normal way)
Second: manually delete bothering scenes from the Poly mod's dir. (the next update will deploy again these scenes if you didn't selectively refresh folders)
Third: as you wroted before, turn off this mod.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Speaking about poly relationship, is there some completed mod, fix or whatever to make the poly relation not an open relationship ?

I mean, as is a poly relationship offers a couple of unique scenes, but mostly it just gives a lot of ntr and cheating scenes by bypassing their normal conditions and the SO's just fuck everything that moves...
I've never had a forced swinging scene with poly on, I don't think forced scenes happen with that mod unless you also enable NTR. There's a handful of swinging scenes that occasionally occur but they're all optional. Most scenes with that mod on are just a poly partner introducing someone they want my MC to date.
Unless you've got NTR on then I've no idea why that's happening, if you do have NTR on then that's what you get for enabling NTR :p

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
As far as I know isn't any mod for your concern, but few things you can do against it.
First: timing out with huge value the bothering scenes when they appear (emergency isn't apply the timeout so you should end the scene in normal way)
Second: manually delete bothering scenes from the Poly mod's dir. (the next update will deploy again these scenes if you didn't selectively refresh folders)
Third: as you wroted before, turn off this mod.
Yeah it isn't that i'm bothered by that scenes, or not know how to prevent them, it's more that i'm curious if there is some mod which overhauls the whole poly relationship and adds more events.
At one point i edited a lot of scenes, that was before version 4 tought, but i don't have the time or patience (if i'm honest) to do that all over again.

I've never had a forced swinging scene with poly on, I don't think forced scenes happen with that mod unless you also enable NTR. There's a handful of swinging scenes that occasionally occur but they're all optional. Most scenes with that mod on are just a poly partner introducing someone they want my MC to date.
Unless you've got NTR on then I've no idea why that's happening, if you do have NTR on then that's what you get for enabling NTR :p
Yes i usually play with most modules enabled (a few like doggy and tentacle excluded), even with ntr active it's easy enough to avoid these scenes normaly, so it never really botherd me.
No swinging scenes aren't forced, althought i don't get why they are in the ntr module, they are a reason i have the ntr module enabled, just swing with a lesbian couple and all is fine :LOL:

If you are in a poly relationship and have ntr enabled, many cheating and other ntr scenes which are normaly avoidable, locked behind a SO's high perversion or the PC being a masochist/cuck happens all the time and are unvoidable, thats what happening then.

sorasrevenge

Apr 7, 2021
If the specific position allows you can try using the 'Swap roles' insex option.
The swap roles option doesnt work for those positions i stated IF there is a male involved. Those seem to only be for F/F content. If the NPC is male, or f if you are a male, you wont get those options. But if you're a female AND the NPC is a female, you will get those options. I was wondering if it was planned in the future to add those to the Male NPCs/MC or if there is a mod that gives those positions to the males.

Reactions: Sydney2

LarsThorwald

May 13, 2020
Just had another thought... this game should have holiday events.
  • St. Patrick's Day: Everyone gets drunk
  • Easter: Family stuff
  • July 4th: Everyone gets drunk (lol)
  • Halloween: Costumes!
  • Thanksgiving: Family converges and fights probably break out
  • Christmas: Gifts! Bonus from work?
  • New Year's: You guessed it, everyone gets drunk. Shenanigans.
I was also thinking about something that would probably be hell to make... sex scenes in cars. You know, you buy a car.. you do it in the car. You do it on the car. If you have a pickup truck, you do it in the bed in the back.

I won't mention what you do with vans because I'm not into rap music.

mattalina456

Apr 6, 2020
I was also thinking about something that would probably be hell to make... sex scenes in cars. You know, you buy a car.. you do it in the car. You do it on the car. If you have a pickup truck, you do it in the bed in the back.

Vinfamy can we have it pretty please ???? Or any modder if they have the desire ??? Thank you very much !!!!!

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022

July 4th and Thanksgiving aren't a thing outside the US. Well, Canada has one, but it's US Columbus Day/Indiginous Peoples' Day

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
If you are in a poly relationship and have ntr enabled, many cheating and other ntr scenes which are normaly avoidable, locked behind a SO's high perversion or the PC being a masochist/cuck happens all the time and are unvoidable, thats what happening then.
What forced scenes are these? It has been a while so I don't recall them.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021

I would make Easter and Christmas religious holidays so we can put those priest/nun outfits to good use. Although I am on board for a nice elfmas uniform.
July 4th and Thanksgiving aren't a thing outside the US. Well, Canada has one, but it's US Columbus Day/Indiginous Peoples' Day
That's irrelevant. I am sure many of the supporters are from the U.S.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
What forced scenes are these? It has been a while so I don't recall them.
On top of my head, things like the landlord wants to fuck your SO for less rent, someone offers a (fake) model contract to your SO, a friend of your SO is visiting, someone is flirting with your SO and he/she leaves the PC while going with thee guy, some stuff with the PC's boss, SO is fucking some doctor at the hospital etc.

It's honestly not content i like and it has been a while since i played with poly but i think these were a few which were forced.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
On top of my head, things like the landlord wants to fuck your SO for less rent, someone offers a (fake) model contract to your SO, a friend of your SO is visiting, someone is flirting with your SO and he/she leaves the PC while going with thee guy, some stuff with the PC's boss, SO is fucking some doctor at the hospital etc.

It's honestly not content i like and it has been a while since i played with poly but i think these were a few which were forced.
I recall those now. I forget they could ignore you. I didn't think that had anything to do with poly though since it is all cuck stuff. Never got the boss of hospital one though.
Lifeplay can't determine specific day other than Sunday, Monday,...etc. So picking 25th of December would be impossible. Not only that but Thanksgiving, mother's day, Labor Day, and Easter, only occur during specific weeks on specific days.
It could be like most games that have seasonals and just follow your computer's calendar. Don't believe it is programmed for that though.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I would make Easter and Christmas religious holidays so we can put those priest/nun outfits to good use. Although I am on board for a nice elfmas uniform.

That's irrelevant. I am sure many of the supporters are from the U.S.
The dev isn't from the US. I am and know of this. Many of the maps are not from the US and it would be a bit silly to be celebrating July 4 on a UK city map.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes