mattalina456

Apr 6, 2020
Just had another thought... this game should have holiday events.
  • St. Patrick's Day: Everyone gets drunk
  • Easter: Family stuff
  • July 4th: Everyone gets drunk (lol)
  • Halloween: Costumes!
  • Thanksgiving: Family converges and fights probably break out
  • Christmas: Gifts! Bonus from work?
  • New Year's: You guessed it, everyone gets drunk. Shenanigans.
I was also thinking about something that would probably be hell to make... sex scenes in cars. You know, you buy a car.. you do it in the car. You do it on the car. If you have a pickup truck, you do it in the bed in the back.

I won't mention what you do with vans because I'm not into rap music.
Vinfamy can we have it pretty please ???? Or any modder if they have the desire ??? Thank you very much !!!!!

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I was also thinking about something that would probably be hell to make... sex scenes in cars. You know, you buy a car.. you do it in the car. You do it on the car. If you have a pickup truck, you do it in the bed in the back.

July 4th and Thanksgiving aren't a thing outside the US. Well, Canada has one, but it's US Columbus Day/Indiginous Peoples' Day

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
If you are in a poly relationship and have ntr enabled, many cheating and other ntr scenes which are normaly avoidable, locked behind a SO's high perversion or the PC being a masochist/cuck happens all the time and are unvoidable, thats what happening then.
What forced scenes are these? It has been a while so I don't recall them.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021

I would make Easter and Christmas religious holidays so we can put those priest/nun outfits to good use. Although I am on board for a nice elfmas uniform.
July 4th and Thanksgiving aren't a thing outside the US. Well, Canada has one, but it's US Columbus Day/Indiginous Peoples' Day
That's irrelevant. I am sure many of the supporters are from the U.S.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
What forced scenes are these? It has been a while so I don't recall them.
On top of my head, things like the landlord wants to fuck your SO for less rent, someone offers a (fake) model contract to your SO, a friend of your SO is visiting, someone is flirting with your SO and he/she leaves the PC while going with thee guy, some stuff with the PC's boss, SO is fucking some doctor at the hospital etc.

It's honestly not content i like and it has been a while since i played with poly but i think these were a few which were forced.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
On top of my head, things like the landlord wants to fuck your SO for less rent, someone offers a (fake) model contract to your SO, a friend of your SO is visiting, someone is flirting with your SO and he/she leaves the PC while going with thee guy, some stuff with the PC's boss, SO is fucking some doctor at the hospital etc.

It's honestly not content i like and it has been a while since i played with poly but i think these were a few which were forced.
I recall those now. I forget they could ignore you. I didn't think that had anything to do with poly though since it is all cuck stuff. Never got the boss of hospital one though.
Lifeplay can't determine specific day other than Sunday, Monday,...etc. So picking 25th of December would be impossible. Not only that but Thanksgiving, mother's day, Labor Day, and Easter, only occur during specific weeks on specific days.
It could be like most games that have seasonals and just follow your computer's calendar. Don't believe it is programmed for that though.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I would make Easter and Christmas religious holidays so we can put those priest/nun outfits to good use. Although I am on board for a nice elfmas uniform.

That's irrelevant. I am sure many of the supporters are from the U.S.
The dev isn't from the US. I am and know of this. Many of the maps are not from the US and it would be a bit silly to be celebrating July 4 on a UK city map.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Easter is especially complicated to know when it is. Because it is based on the Lunar calendar like Jewish and Muslim holidays. Not sure how difficult it would be to indicate ones that fall on the same date every year. Though again, depending on the map - Wouldn't be celebrating any of these in, for example, India. St Patricks day AFAIK is only in the US, Ireland and maybe Canada and Australia. US is where it is most about getting drunk. In fact, St Patricks Day 1995 - soon after turning 21 - I got taken out of a bar for throwing up on the bar. Before taking me outside the bouncer said, OK that's all you are going to have I was like "yeah." Then he was like "wait." Looked at me and just laughed and said "ah, you're OK."

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I recall those now. I forget they could ignore you. I didn't think that had anything to do with poly though since it is all cuck stuff. Never got the boss of hospital one though.
Yes they can ignore you if they have a high perversion or the MC has high masochist trait, if you are in a poly you just get these cheat/cuck scenes with a bit changed text like, any other man would be jealous, but since were in a open relationship i'm all fine with my SO fucking that guy and watching.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
The dev isn't from the US. I am and know of this. Many of the maps are not from the US and it would be a bit silly to be celebrating July 4 on a UK city map.
Of course they aren't but I never said they were.
Yes they can ignore you if they have a high perversion or the MC has high masochist trait, if you are in a poly you just get these cheat/cuck scenes with a bit changed text like, any other man would be jealous, but since were in a open relationship i'm all fine with my SO fucking that guy and watching.
That's right. It happens at times if you try to have a harem.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
At one point i edited a lot of scenes, that was before version 4 tought, but i don't have the time or patience (if i'm honest) to do that all over again.
If you did your modification then why just copy out, make your own alternate mod (it's not too complicated i think) and use that instead of the original what can you disable?

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
The swap roles option doesnt work for those positions i stated IF there is a male involved. Those seem to only be for F/F content. If the NPC is male, or f if you are a male, you wont get those options. But if you're a female AND the NPC is a female, you will get those options. I was wondering if it was planned in the future to add those to the Male NPCs/MC or if there is a mod that gives those positions to the males.
Sometimes equipping non-male characters with bdsm clothing during sex can help the animations to work, sometimes hasn't created animation to situations (or limited by the anim's sextag).
There is a strict participant order in sex scenes. You should read about the description of the Sex() command (and if you making content the .isDominantSex() condition is advised too) in Docs\Modding folder. This represents the 'how it works'.

Reactions: sorasrevenge

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
If you did your modification then why just copy out, make your own alternate mod (it's not too complicated i think) and use that instead of the original what can you disable?
Well for one, my pc died back then so all files were gone.
And yeah i don't think it is that complicated, as i'm really not good with that and still managed to make it work, althought with a lot of trial and error.

Back then i had a lot of time on the hand because i was at sick leave for a couple of months, nowdays i don't have the freetime i had back then and after a stressful day of shift work i'm rarely in the mood for it.

dinojc

Nov 2, 2017
I have a question. How do I make the game load icons on the city map for the entire screen? Currently its only loading city icons on the top left quarter.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
v5.16 (Lactation) and v5.17 (Missionary / Ince...) to be released together as double update on 28 November
As you know, I took a couple extra days for the last Bugfixes update and only released it on 11 Nov. Unfortunately, this ended up leaving me too short a turnaround period to finish v5.16 (Lactation) on 18 Nov. I could release v5.16 a few days late again on 21 Nov or something, but that would repeat the vicious cycle, leaving too little time for 5.17 potentially delaying that too and so on.

Instead, I will just crack on with Missionary / Ince... content as soon as I finish the Lactation content, and release both kinks as a double update on v5.17's original ETA of 28 November, hence making sure that the 8-18-28 release schedule is stuck to for December onwards. This way, I have an extra day worth of development hours to spend because I don't have to compile, playtest and upload v5.16 as a separate update to a bunch of mirrors.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I have a question. How do I make the game load icons on the city map for the entire screen? Currently its only loading city icons on the top left quarter.
Sounds like you didn't randomize the unknown buildings for your map when you started a new game. Unknown buildings won't have an icon on the map unless you turn on that option in the game settings, and then it's just a question mark.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes