Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Easter is especially complicated to know when it is. Because it is based on the Lunar calendar like Jewish and Muslim holidays. Not sure how difficult it would be to indicate ones that fall on the same date every year. Though again, depending on the map - Wouldn't be celebrating any of these in, for example, India. St Patricks day AFAIK is only in the US, Ireland and maybe Canada and Australia. US is where it is most about getting drunk. In fact, St Patricks Day 1995 - soon after turning 21 - I got taken out of a bar for throwing up on the bar. Before taking me outside the bouncer said, OK that's all you are going to have I was like "yeah." Then he was like "wait." Looked at me and just laughed and said "ah, you're OK."

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I recall those now. I forget they could ignore you. I didn't think that had anything to do with poly though since it is all cuck stuff. Never got the boss of hospital one though.
Yes they can ignore you if they have a high perversion or the MC has high masochist trait, if you are in a poly you just get these cheat/cuck scenes with a bit changed text like, any other man would be jealous, but since were in a open relationship i'm all fine with my SO fucking that guy and watching.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
The dev isn't from the US. I am and know of this. Many of the maps are not from the US and it would be a bit silly to be celebrating July 4 on a UK city map.
Of course they aren't but I never said they were.
Yes they can ignore you if they have a high perversion or the MC has high masochist trait, if you are in a poly you just get these cheat/cuck scenes with a bit changed text like, any other man would be jealous, but since were in a open relationship i'm all fine with my SO fucking that guy and watching.
That's right. It happens at times if you try to have a harem.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
At one point i edited a lot of scenes, that was before version 4 tought, but i don't have the time or patience (if i'm honest) to do that all over again.
If you did your modification then why just copy out, make your own alternate mod (it's not too complicated i think) and use that instead of the original what can you disable?

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
The swap roles option doesnt work for those positions i stated IF there is a male involved. Those seem to only be for F/F content. If the NPC is male, or f if you are a male, you wont get those options. But if you're a female AND the NPC is a female, you will get those options. I was wondering if it was planned in the future to add those to the Male NPCs/MC or if there is a mod that gives those positions to the males.
Sometimes equipping non-male characters with bdsm clothing during sex can help the animations to work, sometimes hasn't created animation to situations (or limited by the anim's sextag).
There is a strict participant order in sex scenes. You should read about the description of the Sex() command (and if you making content the .isDominantSex() condition is advised too) in Docs\Modding folder. This represents the 'how it works'.

Reactions: sorasrevenge

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
If you did your modification then why just copy out, make your own alternate mod (it's not too complicated i think) and use that instead of the original what can you disable?
Well for one, my pc died back then so all files were gone.
And yeah i don't think it is that complicated, as i'm really not good with that and still managed to make it work, althought with a lot of trial and error.

Back then i had a lot of time on the hand because i was at sick leave for a couple of months, nowdays i don't have the freetime i had back then and after a stressful day of shift work i'm rarely in the mood for it.

dinojc

Nov 2, 2017
I have a question. How do I make the game load icons on the city map for the entire screen? Currently its only loading city icons on the top left quarter.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
v5.16 (Lactation) and v5.17 (Missionary / Ince...) to be released together as double update on 28 November
As you know, I took a couple extra days for the last Bugfixes update and only released it on 11 Nov. Unfortunately, this ended up leaving me too short a turnaround period to finish v5.16 (Lactation) on 18 Nov. I could release v5.16 a few days late again on 21 Nov or something, but that would repeat the vicious cycle, leaving too little time for 5.17 potentially delaying that too and so on.

Instead, I will just crack on with Missionary / Ince... content as soon as I finish the Lactation content, and release both kinks as a double update on v5.17's original ETA of 28 November, hence making sure that the 8-18-28 release schedule is stuck to for December onwards. This way, I have an extra day worth of development hours to spend because I don't have to compile, playtest and upload v5.16 as a separate update to a bunch of mirrors.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I have a question. How do I make the game load icons on the city map for the entire screen? Currently its only loading city icons on the top left quarter.
Sounds like you didn't randomize the unknown buildings for your map when you started a new game. Unknown buildings won't have an icon on the map unless you turn on that option in the game settings, and then it's just a question mark.

Aug 1, 2022
I don't understand. I have turned off trans content from the settings, but I am still seeing chix with dix every now and then. Does this have something to do with modules not made by Vinfamy or is this a bug in the game? It's a nasty surprise when you undress a woman and she's got a penis. :sick:

P.S. No offense to anyone who likes that shit

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I don't understand. I have turned off trans content from the settings, but I am still seeing chix with dix every now and then. Does this have something to do with modules not made by Vinfamy or is this a bug in the game? It's a nasty surprise when you undress a woman and she's got a penis. :sick:

P.S. No offense to anyone who likes that shit
Press Esc -> NPC distribution & beauty standarts -> change the % of male/female so that the % of trans is 0 thats all

Reactions: nogling
Apr 23, 2018
I'm not sure if this is a new bug, but for whatever reason when I do the facebook lookup when you meet someone's friend or relative, it always fails. I would expect it to fail sometimes, but I've tried several different ppl and it fails every single time no matter what. I usually have no problems unlocking them as a contact. Now the only way for me to unlock them is to use the unlock all cheat.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I'm not sure if this is a new bug, but for whatever reason when I do the facebook lookup when you meet someone's friend or relative, it always fails. I would expect it to fail sometimes, but I've tried several different ppl and it fails every single time no matter what. I usually have no problems unlocking them as a contact. Now the only way for me to unlock them is to use the unlock all cheat.
Which part is it failing at? To even find the person online, there's random roll against your character's intelligence. After that there's another roll against the NPC's attraction/rapport with your character or against their intelligence to determine whether they actually accept your request or not. Is it saying that you couldn't find the person, or that they ignored the request? If you're failing to actually find them then your character might be too dumb.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dividesense

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Kinks of the Month for December (v5.19 & v5.20)
please vote before 3 December
- x1 Weighted Poll for $1 to $4 Patrons:
- x3 Weighted Poll for $5 to $9 Patrons:
- x9 Weighted Poll for $10 or above Patrons:

Apr 23, 2018
Which part is it failing at? To even find the person online, there's random roll against your character's intelligence. After that there's another roll against the NPC's attraction/rapport with your character or against their intelligence to determine whether they actually accept your request or not. Is it saying that you couldn't find the person, or that they ignored the request? If you're failing to actually find them then your character might be too dumb.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not failing at the lookup part. It's failing at the part where they accept. Normally I would accept the failure but so far not a single one has been accepted with a number of different ppl. Normally I don't have this issue I have usually a decent amount of success but even if it fails they usually accept at some point. It could be the save too though, so maybe starting a new game will help.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes