n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
As a female PC, how do you get raped?
One possibility is like what Xvi noted above, the "spiked rape". Another is raped in the nightclub / bar / community bathroom. This is based on the Player's attractiveness (3% chance if attractiveness is at 100). You could also be raped around town if you're not at home (yours / dating's) at 22 - 4. This has the probability of (0.5% at 100 Attractiveness & Intelligence).

While dating, you could be raped by your date if he's male, high perversion, and low masochism. This is a variation of what Xvi described above. You could also be raped by your GF/BF best friend if he fulfill the requirements much like the date rape.

There are 35 scenarios or rape. See the *.lpscene of the NonConsensual mod. They are set to occur rarely, but IDK if there are map stats which boost of lower rape occurrences (i.e. criminal rate). The common theme seems to be high attractiveness, low intelligence Player, coupled with highly perverted and dominant (very low masochism) NPC, and not at home at night. The last bit though, there is a home break in scene which the player, or others who lives with her, can get raped.

Just an idea for the future:
Vinfamy already offered to make the map settings for the player to setup according their style. If those settings are also accessible from the script, events which simulates changing political climate, rising/lowering criminality, disasters, etc, can be written. (Note: I'm thinking about a chain of events in HentaiHighschool which if done right, can alter the town's rule about decency and exhibitionism)

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

Download:
Windows (64-bit): -
Windows (32-bit): -
Linux:

v1.18 Update Only:
(for those already with v1.10 or later)
Windows (64-bit): -
Windows (32-bit): -
Linux:

Change Log:
- Add a system for pets in the game, with innocent pet-owners actions and scenes. I started with just a single breed of dogs (whippets) for v1.18, but more breeds and other animals coming in future version.
- Optional bestiality module (to avoid Patreon's attention, I will refer to bestiality as 'interspecies' on all my Patreon posts) with a few animations for the first dog breed. This is disabled by default so to turn it on, Ctrl + M to open the mod manager and tick the appropriate box
- Update the API documentation for modders
- Bug fixes and minor improvements

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I'm not sure if the idea has been brought up yet but is there a plan to have roommates?

Hope this idea appeals to some people! I feel like real-life things like this would add more to the game at this point than specific fetishes.
Thank you for the detailed suggestion, I have saved it to Github for future reference when I work on this feature. I will definitely be adding roommates, probably within the first quarter of 2019 actually. Considering most people probably play a 18 - 35 years old character and most of the maps are big cities, having roommates and all the interactions with it only make sense (I can already imagine a few scenes for ntr fans :p )

Just an idea for the future:
Vinfamy already offered to make the map settings for the player to setup according their style. If those settings are also accessible from the script, events which simulates changing political climate, rising/lowering criminality, disasters, etc, can be written. (Note: I'm thinking about a chain of events in HentaiHighschool which if done right, can alter the town's rule about decency and exhibitionism)
I'll make the demographic data accessible from scripting. Although crime rate is not actually part of the demographic data yet, it probably should be. Maybe I can add crime rate to the data (not quite sure how easy it is to obtain this data for all the maps) and allows it to modify the frequency for the robbery/ rape scenes.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Thanks for the update @Vinfamy. Glad to see you're still working on the game! I haven't played your game for a long time, but I've been one of your few patrons for 6-7 months now, and will continue supporting you in hopes that you one day will afford new 3D models for the game. I'll pledge a little extra for February :)

Reactions: Vinfamy

evilfuzzyman

Mar 6, 2017
Is there a setting somewhere to make everyone you meet not a potato? I mean yeah real life simulator etc etc but I don't wanna sleep with potatos.

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Is there a setting somewhere to make everyone you meet not a potato? I mean yeah real life simulator etc etc but I don't wanna sleep with potatos.
Unless something has changed since I last played the game, the models won't look any better than what you see in the screenshots. This has been discussed previously in this thread. The game is open source, so the developer need to use free/open source models, and/or have rights to distribute the models for others to use for free.

Edit: I might have misunderstood the question ^^

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Thanks for the update @Vinfamy. Glad to see you're still working on the game! I haven't played your game for a long time, but I've been one of your few patrons for 6-7 months now, and will continue supporting you in hopes that you one day will afford new 3D models for the game. I'll pledge a little extra for February :)
Thank you for your continued support. Hope you'll enjoy the update.

Esc > Customize NPC Distribution > you can make everyone have supermodel bodies in there
For facial features, there's a Randomize Face button (top-right corner) whenever you meet a new NPC, press it a few times for a better face

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Thank you for your continued support. Hope you'll enjoy the update.
I'll probably wait a few more updates before playing the game again. Bestiality is not my cup of tea ^^ I appreciate what you're doing, and hope your game will get the attention it deserves sooner or later.

Reactions: Vinfamy

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
I'll make the demographic data accessible from scripting. Although crime rate is not actually part of the demographic data yet, it probably should be. Maybe I can add crime rate to the data (not quite sure how easy it is to obtain this data for all the maps) and allows it to modify the frequency for the robbery/ rape scenes.
If actual crime rate data is hard to come by, then use a base value. In general, AFAIK European cities will have lower crime rate than the US, while Asian depends on current development. Japan will have generally the same crime rate as European, while south-east Asian like Vietnam, Thailand, etc, will have higher rate than the US. Middle-east and African cities will have even higher crime rate. (did you know that car owners in south africa even install flame thrower under their cars to defend themselves against robbers?)

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Even though it's not physically possible. Will there be a breeder/pregnancy dog interactions ;)
Yeah, already quite a few people requested that :p
Considering the popular demand, in the next version, I can allow simple animal impregnating a woman who then gives birth to a normal baby. More complex stuffs like beast /furry babies who then grow up will require a lot more work (new models and rigs) and will have to wait.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Um, I'm getting a weird glitch with the dog. It looks like the spawn of Cthulhu.
Looks like the fur effect (this is added on top of the normal texture, for added realism) bugs out
Try click on Edit Appearance and then the zoom button a few times to see if it shows up like that at every distance?
Other things to try: restart the game, update your graphic card
If this problem also happens to other people (noone else reported it so far), i'll add a Settings option to disable fur effect for people whose PC doesn't render it correctly. It adds some realism to the dog model, but far from essential.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes