D

Deleted member 237

In 1.15, when i was going to become sugardaddy, it said that no one could be found because i am not rich enough, although i had rolls royce, own apartment and 3 mil moneys. Is this fixed or the requirements are steeper than i anticipated?

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
when having a scene with someone's else wife/GF behind his back,
the scene of him finding out triggers really fast....its feels soo forced,

i would like if there was an option to tell her to break up with him and go with you instead, similar with the sims.
This is because for some reason in the script handling the event was called immediately after the sex scene, which BTW I'm not clear which script called it, I suspect hardcoded in the engine, AND in that script the logic is bypassed. Check out this script which handles the scene you're describing:

Code:
file: LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base\Scenes\consequences\cuck_finds_out.lpscene
line 11: 
   If 0 < 1 // Random(100, 500) < Actor:interpersonal + Actor:intelligence
If you edit that line to the following, it could mitigate your complaint somewhat
Code:
    If Random(100, 500) < Actor:interpersonal + Actor:intelligence
There are in fact several more events which handles others infidelity with player in a more believable manner and supposedly run much later after the sex scene, but they seldom run cos the above script takes precedence over them.

found mistake. After turning the girlfriend into a neighbor, I get married, I meet a wife in the family, and the wife introduces her husband to you. The wife is inexplicably turned into the wife of another person, and the player's wife is in addition to the last name in the contact. Her husband is not a player
I'm not entirely get the scenario. You mean you turned your GF into a neighbor? How? By the cheat menu?

Then you get married. Marrying that GF which you turn into neighbor? Then your wife introduce another NPC as her husband?

In 1.15, when i was going to become sugardaddy, it said that no one could be found because i am not rich enough, although i had rolls royce, own apartment and 3 mil moneys. Is this fixed or the requirements are steeper than i anticipated?
The sugar daddy scene checks your 'Job Experience' stat instead your money/possessions. The higher that stat, the higher your chances to be a sugar daddy.

Reactions: Vinfamy

jse88888888

May 7, 2017
Yes, I know a good woman and use cheating to turn this woman into a neighbor. Dating becomes a lover. After becoming a lover, she asked for cohabitation. When she got home from marriage, she introduced her husband.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Yes, I know a good woman and use cheating to turn this woman into a neighbor. Dating becomes a lover. After becoming a lover, she asked for cohabitation. When she got home from marriage, she introduced her husband.
"Dating becomes a lover". This threw me off somewhat because the game uses inconsistent terminology between what is displayed to the player, and what is internally used in the script. "Dating" is a scripting term, which displayed to the player as girl/boyfriend. "Lover" is a game term which displayed to the player, which internally called "Affair". So excuse my confusion, are you saying you turn someone you date to someone you have an affair with?

I would assume that you mean, you turned some girl/woman into a neighbor, then date that neighbor. After that you marry her, and some point later, she introduced you to her "other" husband.

After thinking hard on how this is possible, I deduce this is related to a problem I'm starting to discuss with , a major hole in relationship processing. The reason you are experiencing this is you turned her into a neighbor in the 1st place. There is a scene which involve a neighbor introducing his/her spouse. The game do not list all of the relationship an NPC has to the player, only the latest/somekind of override hierarchy. I suspect that even after you marry her, she still is your neighbor, but the game only list her as "Wife". This is why he 'neighbor introducing spouse' scene still fires. Furthermore, I do suspect the API used in that scene to check whether an NPC is already dating/married is only targeting other NPC, but not the Player (at least, I haven't see that function used in context of checking relationship to the player in the scripts). The game has 3 separate functions for this which I can't understand why not only 1 universal function. I have to do some testing on that.

Another possibility is the API correctly checks the relationship to the player, but the relationship isn't updated yet. You said "immediately after the wedding scene". The game won't update it's internal data in the course of a script run. Only after the script is finished running does the internal data updated. When the wedding scene is running, the script sets your GF as your wife, but the game won't recognize her as such until the wedding scene script is finished. Imagine that in the course of the wedding scene run, the game schedule other scene to run, which so happen it's the "neighbor introduce spouse" scene. The check against cases such as she's your wife fails because the wedding scene isn't finished yet, hence the game still not recognize her as your wife. After the wedding scene ends, the neighbor scene immediately fires, introducing you to her other husband. This depends on how scene triggers actually work.

In the meantime, try removing the "other" husband by deleting him, and turn your newly wedded wife to be not your neighbor.

Shagy

Aug 7, 2017
The game is not starting:
---------------------------
Plugin 'AppleARKit' failed to load because module 'AppleARKit' could not be found. Please ensure the plugin is properly installed, otherwise consider disabling the plugin for this project.
OK

Any ideas?

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
The game is not starting:
Plugin 'AppleARKit' failed to load because module 'AppleARKit' could not be found. Please ensure the plugin is properly installed, otherwise consider disabling the plugin for this project.
OK

Any ideas?
What system are you on? AFAIK AppleARKit is for iOS.

What version of the game are you using? For my case, I downloaded the full v1.15 install package, and use only the update package ever since. For every new version, I unpack the full v1.15, then overwrite them with the latest update, in this case v1.17. You don't have to download every update since the last full package you have if it's at least v1.10. Just pick one full package, and only download the latest package afterward.

Shagy

Aug 7, 2017
What system are you on? AFAIK AppleARKit is for iOS.

What version of the game are you using? For my case, I downloaded the full v1.15 install package, and use only the update package ever since. For every new version, I unpack the full v1.15, then overwrite them with the latest update, in this case v1.17. You don't have to download every update since the last full package you have if it's at least v1.10. Just pick one full package, and only download the latest package afterward.

I use Win10 64bit and i downloaded the update first and extracted it in the working previous version and it didn't work. Then i downloaded the full package and still doesn't work.

Edit: i deleted everything and extracted it again, now it works.

asda2255555

Dec 26, 2018
I apologize if this has been answered before, but are there non consent scenes for female pcs? i.e spiked drink or similar things

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
I apologize if this has been answered before, but are there non consent scenes for female pcs? i.e spiked drink or similar things
AFAIK, the non consent content assumes male PC. So if what you're asking is non-consent scenes involving female PC as target, there're none that I know of.

straydogg

May 9, 2017
Great game almost stands up to one other that i know of. any chance of seeing any bondage or S and M? and the toys that go with it? if not its still one of the top 2 games i've played Great job

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
AFAIK, the non consent content assumes male PC. So if what you're asking is non-consent scenes involving female PC as target, there're none that I know of.
There are plenty of rape scenes involving female PC as victim, almost as many as the number of scenes with male PC as aggressor. (for modding purpose, these are the lpscene files with the vi_ prefix)
There are just not any female-on-male (or same-sex) rape content yet, but these will come sooner or later.

Great game almost stands up to one other that i know of. any chance of seeing any bondage or S and M? and the toys that go with it? if not its still one of the top 2 games i've played Great job
Toys and BDSM will make an appearance some time in 2019. I just want to wait for the new character models before adding these, because these bondage devices are usually very dependent on the shape of the body.
I may even get some help from the Devious Devices team over from LoversLab.

Reactions: Wugga

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
There are plenty of rape scenes involving female PC as victim, almost as many as the number of scenes with male PC as aggressor. (for modding purpose, these are the lpscene files with the vi_ prefix)
There are just not any female-on-male (or same-sex) rape content yet, but these will come sooner or later.
My bad... :eek:

Toys and BDSM will make an appearance some time in 2019. I just want to wait for the new character models before adding these, because these bondage devices are usually very dependent on the shape of the body.
Looking forward for this (y)

straydogg

May 9, 2017

fkn Ah and again one of the top 2 best games i have played only other is been around for 10 or 12 yrs and has 6 to 8 ppl working on it so really congrats,

Moist Goddess

Aug 24, 2018
I was wondering if there any way you can queue activity for a set number of times instead of having to keep clicking it? For example if my girl character I want her to work a few hours at a hotel as a job could I be able set it for 3 hours instead of clicking it 3 times after each other?

One more thing I was wondering would there every be any implimentation of dildos or sex toys for girls or perhaps strap-ons for lesbian intimacy?

Once again I am loving the game and I download each update. It has come a long way and I play it so much each week :)

Reactions: kelraos

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Hay Mr. @Vinfamy , can yu share the next update Change Log & ETA ?
I'll finalize the change log by the end of next week. ETA will be the weekend after ( 11-13 Jan)

I was wondering if there any way you can queue activity for a set number of times instead of having to keep clicking it? For example if my girl character I want her to work a few hours at a hotel as a job could I be able set it for 3 hours instead of clicking it 3 times after each other?

One more thing I was wondering would there every be any implimentation of dildos or sex toys for girls or perhaps strap-ons for lesbian intimacy?

Once again I am loving the game and I download each update. It has come a long way and I play it so much each week :)
Thank you for your kind words.
For queuing: good point, I'll use the same system for the buy xyz [enter amount] actions for working
Yes to dildos and sex toys and strapons, I just would rather wait for the new models before I implement these as these are 3d objects that are sensitive to the body proportions of the character models. Hopefully, the new models won't take too much longer.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Yes to dildos and sex toys and strapons, I just would rather wait for the new models before I implement these as these are 3d objects that are sensitive to the body proportions of the character models. Hopefully, the new models won't take too much longer.
Regarding the new models, is it still based on Manuel Bastioni Labs? Will the current morph settings files (*.lpcharacter) compatible with the new models?

I recently restart the game with a new character. I wish there's some kind of 'profile' feature. While I'm making a new character, I don't want to throw the old one just yet. This means either scrolling through pages of load/save screens cos the old character has a lot of them, or backing up all the save files, then overwriting them with a new one. Backing up is a bit tedious because the game uses 2 locations for the save files. Moreover, the game seems to use 3 independent types of savegames, the map, the character progress & relationship, and the morph & stat settings of the NPCs. Using profiles can separate those saves between multiple characters a user have.

Imagine playing character A in map X. Then I make character B, who also uses map X. If I don't 1st backup all the save files, and instead use different save slot, map X will be overwritten with the creation of character B. Any business owned, and buildings edited when playing with character A will be lost, making keeping character A's saves rather pointless.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes