n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
My question might by funny but... How do you do sex here? Literally I tried to play it for some time, but the interface is a bit difficult to handle. Do i have to wait hours until I can have sex?
Sex is part of a random scenes which fires in part randomly and in part based on your stats. Also, when you have a girl/boyfriend, and/or married, or when dating and have high enough relationship with the date, there's an additional menu when you right click at home, "propose sex to partner/date".

Reactions: cheryl_c

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
An other question,the heavy 7z file did not contain all res file.Some animation still missed.Where can i find it?
I'll upload the latest Heavy after v1.16 (which includes more new animations) is done

I remember checking out this game and trying to be a serial rapist, but could never figure out how to actually rape NPCs. If I brought someone home there was no option except getting them drunk first which just caused them to leave, and I couldn't figure out how to do it to randos on the street.

Also, how do you install the Content/Heavy folder into the github version of the game directory?
Invite someone out > Right click anywhere on the screen > Attempt rape
I think this 'proactive' option was added back around v1.6, before that rape was reliant om random scenes. You might have tried the game before the version this was added.
About Heavy, see above

Would you also update the docs to include the new/undocumented scripting APIs, please?
I think I'll update the docs for v1.18 instead ( so in about 3-4 weeks' time). My hands are already full with both anal and sleeping animations + my RL pre-Christmas errands. I want to make sure I have enough time to update the docs with accurate information.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
I think I'll update the docs for v1.18 instead ( so in about 3-4 weeks' time). My hands are already full with both anal and sleeping animations + my RL pre-Christmas errands. I want to make sure I have enough time to update the docs with accurate information.
Thank you. At least we know the docs are coming. Can you at least list any added/new APIs in the 1.17 (just what's new between 1.16 and 1.17, if any) in the changelog when it is released?

Reactions: Vinfamy

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
@Vinfamy,
While searching for undocumented APIs, I came across 3 bugs in the scenes for v1.16:
Code:
file: LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base\Scenes\hourly\cleaner_locker.lpscene
line 16: perversion += Rando(0, 0.25)
should be: perversion += Random(0, 0.25)

file: LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base\Scenes\social\felt_up_during_dance.lpscene
line 21: While !Actor.isValid() || !Actor.isIntereredIn(Player)
should be: While !Actor.isValid() || !Actor.isInterestedIn(Player)

file: LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base\Scenes\work\work_in_pair.lpscene
line 8: setBackgroung(work)
should be: setBackground(work)
By my count, there are 67 script functions that is undocumented.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
@Vinfamy,
While searching for undocumented APIs, I came across 3 bugs in the scenes for v1.16:
Code:
file: LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base\Scenes\hourly\cleaner_locker.lpscene
line 16: perversion += Rando(0, 0.25)
should be: perversion += Random(0, 0.25)

file: LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base\Scenes\social\felt_up_during_dance.lpscene
line 21: While !Actor.isValid() || !Actor.isIntereredIn(Player)
should be: While !Actor.isValid() || !Actor.isInterestedIn(Player)

file: LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base\Scenes\work\work_in_pair.lpscene
line 8: setBackgroung(work)
should be: setBackground(work)
By my count, there are 67 script functions that is undocumented.
Thank you for these. They are all fixed. That Python script you wrote sounds really useful actually. Once I update the docs, I'd love to 'borrow' your script to help me check for typo bugs like these before each release. :)

Reactions: Gabaw

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Thank you for these. They are all fixed. That Python script you wrote sounds really useful actually. Once I update the docs, I'd love to 'borrow' your script to help me check for typo bugs like these before each release. :)
Feel free to use it. It's largely a hack though. Be sure to edit the 'basePath' variable accordingly.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

Download:
Windows (64-bit): -
Windows (32-bit): -
Linux:

v1.17 Update Only:
(for those already with v1.10 or later)
Windows (64-bit): -
Windows (32-bit): -
Linux:

Change Log:
- Anal animations
- 'Sleeping' animations (i.e. one partner remains still / appears unconscious)
- Scenes to trigger the new animations
- A few unique scenes for bf / gf / spouse that used to be 'forbidden' to distinguish from the normal significant other scenes. Also, these will now be labelled properly during scenes and the Contacts menu. The player will also refer to these lovers with pet names referring to the forbidden relationship.
- For modders: new function LoadPreset(), ShowTutorialTxt() function, using FText, now replaces ShowTutorial() for localization purposes
- Bug fixes and improvements

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
"- A few unique scenes for bf / gf / spouse that used to be 'forbidden' to distinguish from the normal significant other scenes. Also, these will now be labelled properly during scenes and the Contacts menu. The player will also refer to these lovers with pet names referring to the forbidden relationship."

I don't get what this means.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
"- A few unique scenes for bf / gf / spouse that used to be 'forbidden' to distinguish from the normal significant other scenes. Also, these will now be labelled properly during scenes and the Contacts menu. The player will also refer to these lovers with pet names referring to the forbidden relationship."

I don't get what this means.
forbidden = incest
aggressive = rape
This is to get around Patreon's restrictions. I was supposed to 'uncensore' these between my Patreon posts and here, but keep forgetting
That bullet point refers to incest lovers that end up in a relationship / marriage with you and how they now have their own scenarios and pet names rather than just generic couple stuffs.

tpogs

Jun 29, 2017
I always get pretty excited to see you put out an update. However, when I look at the changelogs I think to myself "Nope, she's not quite ripe yet."

Really excited to pick this game back up in 6 months or so once it's matured a bit further! It's really interesting and has a ton of potential, especially if people get into modding it.

Reactions: kelraos and Vinfamy

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
forbidden = incest
aggressive = rape
This is to get around Patreon's restrictions. I was supposed to 'uncensore' these between my Patreon posts and here, but keep forgetting
That bullet point refers to incest lovers that end up in a relationship / marriage with you and how they now have their own scenarios and pet names rather than just generic couple stuffs.
Some of these scenes seems awful odd with "I must admit: my boyfriend Relative", and when addressing your bf/gf etc, it kinda feels like "Hey relative how are you".. kinda odd...

Wouldn't perhaps more like use of; bro, sis, cuz, mum, daddy, whatever be more suitable? And in a public setting just address each other by names, rather than whatever relative status. idk...

Reactions: Scorpio1971

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Some of these scenes seems awful odd with "I must admit: my boyfriend Relative", and when addressing your bf/gf etc, it kinda feels like "Hey relative how are you".. kinda odd...

Wouldn't perhaps more like use of; bro, sis, cuz, mum, daddy, whatever be more suitable? And in a public setting just address each other by names, rather than whatever relative status. idk...
Wait, does it literally show the word 'Relative'? That shouldn't happen. It should say Brother, Mother, etc
I agree though that bro, sis, mum, etc probably sounds better as pet names. Easy change for the next version.
Good point about the cases where the line already has bf/gf before the name though, I think some coding work on my part would resolve this.
About bestiality, it's a technical challenge but something I'm personally quite into. Hopefully some time in Q1 2019, we'll see the first introduction of this sort of content (I'll probably start with dogs). As an optional module of course.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Change Log:
- Anal animations
- 'Sleeping' animations (i.e. one partner remains still / appears unconscious)
- Scenes to trigger the new animations
- A few unique scenes for bf / gf / spouse that used to be 'forbidden' to distinguish from the normal significant other scenes. Also, these will now be labelled properly during scenes and the Contacts menu. The player will also refer to these lovers with pet names referring to the forbidden relationship.
- For modders: new function LoadPreset(), ShowTutorialTxt() function, using FText, now replaces ShowTutorial() for localization purposes
- Bug fixes and improvements
Thanks for this, and yay to LoadPreset()

A suggestion:
I recently moved to a TKL (TenKeyless) keyboard. There are some shortcuts in the game which uses the keypad. I managed to remap them by editing the DefaultInput.ini. Please consider adding alternatives to shortcuts using keypad for users which do not have them, i.e. laptops, TKL, 75% / 60% / 50% keyboards.

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
when having a scene with someone's else wife/GF behind his back,
the scene of him finding out triggers really fast....its feels soo forced,

i would like if there was an option to tell her to break up with him and go with you instead, similar with the sims.

Braccusrex

Oct 15, 2017
@Vinfamy, lol I've been on this site for years and never commented, but this got my interest, I saw you on loverslab and I was expecting someone else to have had released your game here, cuz u know f95 doesn't give a f about coypright, but I saw you xD nice job for doing it by yourself before anyone, merry chrismas, cheers.

jse88888888

May 7, 2017
found mistake. After turning the girlfriend into a neighbor, I get married, I meet a wife in the family, and the wife introduces her husband to you. The wife is inexplicably turned into the wife of another person, and the player's wife is in addition to the last name in the contact. Her husband is not a player

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes