Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
All: I have started putting your requests (both for features and maps) in here - the 'high priority' is what I'll most likely implement in the next version

What can I do to see in this game scenes of female infidelity, the scene of the cuckold, how do I see the NTR scene, what do I need to do? help me please?!
First, Ctrl + M and make sure the NTR module is checked. Get a boyfriend / girlfriend first. Make sure you spend a decent amount of time at home / at your boyfriend's home. The higher your submissiveness and perversion stat, the more likely the NTR-related events will show up.

it's working only when i extract, i always drag and drop to extract but i never click on "extract"
You mean it's working now? That's good to hear.
So right click > Extract works, but double click -> drag and drop corrupts the file? That's weird, but good to know.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
San Francisco: I want to see a map with all of those hills - especially Lombard St.
Tokyo is freakin' huge. Does your Tokyo map include Ikebukuro in Toshima? If not, the gaming world has to have the gaming Mecca.
Giza: Frolicking among the Great Pyramids.
Athens: The Ruins, the food, all them twisty-turney little streets.
Havana: The music, the people, the music, the food, the music, the countryside, the music, the nightlife: have you heard the music?
New Orleans: A little Fai Do-Do chère? Just keep repeating "the music" forever...
San Juan, Puerto Rico: Play in a post-hurricane environment showing the significant challenges there is in day-to-day life without support, help, or even recognition from your own country.
Battle Creek, Michigan: The birthplace of the corn flake. Outside of that, it has no noteworthy items or areas apart from it being the most boring instance of hell-on-earth I've ever visited. Just to mess with people's minds.
Honolulu: Surfing. Just shut-up! I said Surfing!!

... and
How about a version of Tokyo where you can work, attend, and play at all the 2020 Summer Olympic venues. XD

Reactions: Vinfamy

poiman

Apr 10, 2017
i would like to see more detailed maps (at least with visible markers) and less bulky characters :)
overall, quite good game even at this point :)
Also I vote for any Polish city :)

Thuybreeder

Apr 27, 2017
Hi again! anyways the game is actually quite awesome! I still havent seen much NTR content even with it on and submission to-100 and perv 100. there was a swinger club event but that hardly counts as ntr? any list of available events completed? Would love to see threesomes and groupsex in the future.

for non sex related more diverse work places. like why not work in restaurants and nightclubs and all other places depending on skills? also for maps id like to see some smaller towns.

keep up the good work!

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
i would like to see more detailed maps (at least with visible markers) and less bulky characters :)
overall, quite good game even at this point :)
Also I vote for any Polish city :)
Thank you. I'll have a shot at some sort of markers this week. Can't guarantee anything though - I want to make sure that the performance cost is worth it.

It was not
I already explained yesterday that unfortunately Unreal Engine has some issues with certain older AMD graphic cards like yours that has been well reported but not resolved and I can't do anything but wait for Unreal / AMD to sort their issues out. Yes, you're unlucky to happen to have an incompatible card, but this is completely out of my control - I'm afraid I can't really help you more no matter how many 'It was not' posts you make.

Hi again! anyways the game is actually quite awesome! I still havent seen much NTR content even with it on and submission to-100 and perv 100. there was a swinger club event but that hardly counts as ntr? any list of available events completed? Would love to see threesomes and groupsex in the future.
for non sex related more diverse work places. like why not work in restaurants and nightclubs and all other places depending on skills? also for maps id like to see some smaller towns.
keep up the good work!
All scenes are in lpscene format in the Content/Modules folder. All open source, just open each one with Notepad(++) and you'll find their conditions.
Yeah, I'll add more job options over time. Just want to make sure that each job has a decent amount of content first before moving on to work on the next one.
For now, Cambridge is the smallest town (technically a city, but very small) out of the 32 I think.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I get its a realistic game or whatever but do people have to look like Oblivion potato faces with the body of a deformed potato? We can edit them sure but still hopefully the random generation can be improved to not make Kim Kardashians. lol

Rise7

May 16, 2017
Is there a list of mods we can all download, like maps and so on.

EDIT: Nvm i'm stupid, did not read the full post.

Last edited by a moderator:

darrenman

Aug 20, 2017
Question. How does the submission/ masochistic stat work. To be more submissive do i need to make the stat -100 for example. Trying to get the ntr scenes

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Almost all sex scenes drop out of frame when clicked. How do you keep the camera centered on the characters?

T

Teasm

didnt like the setup for character customization. it could use a little idk...reorganization and description of some options to tell what does what or something

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Almost all sex scenes drop out of frame when clicked. How do you keep the camera centered on the characters?
Drag the middle mouse button or hold down Alt while moving the mouse to turn and raise/lower the sex scenes.

Bunni

Jun 9, 2017
With enough polish and it's moddability, this could be absolutely phenomenal.
Great work over at LL too.

Gotta throw in a city request: Birmingham, UK.

Thunderbird67

Jan 23, 2018
I have a few Skyrim mods too (SexLab Kidnapped, SexLab Drunk and Dovahkiin's Infamy) but I came late to that scene (Dec 2015). I'm probably mostly known for my Fallout 4 mods and SexLab Light for Skyrim Special Edition.

My initial concept for this was 'A free, open-source and moddable The Sims with sex, dialogues and real world cities'

You meant LMB for actions menu? Or do you mean RMB for the action menu during sex. The latter isn't hard at all, no, you just click anywhere? The former is more to do with the fact that buildings are located very close to each other in the map (true to real world data) so if you're trying to pick a small building (like a newsagent or a public bathroom), it can take a while to get what you want. That's why I allow the players to favorite things and then open the action menu directly with them by right clicking on the player portrait.

You can rotate the map (and the sex scene) by holding Alt / Middle mouse button while moving the mouse.

The thing with poly count is that I have to think about those without gaming PCs too. Especially when I add things like orgy to the game. Boob physics is possible

BDSM won't be for a while I don't think - partly because I'm personally not into BDSM too much. Unless the BDSM gang over at LoversLab offers to help.

Try to download the Mega (ZIP) file instead and extract that. I suspect it has something to do with 7zip version incompatibility.

@Thunderbird67 Unfortunately, unlike Unity, Unreal doesn't have a 'one-click' "Package for Mac" option. It's a lot more complicated than that. Plus the fact that I don't personally own a Mac device doesn't help. Although I have all my sources publicly available on Github so if anyone wants to give it a shot of a Mac conversion, it would be much appreciated.

Let me see if i can help you on your mac build

Reactions: PTC

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
@Vinfamy am i missing something here...
how do i go first person? walk? do anything?
i clicked new game and all i can do is create a character and rotate a map.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Check out which is sort of a tutorial.
I'll add some in-game tutorial popups for first-timers in the next version.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Use WASD to move laterally, you can also hold down Alt while moving the mouse to turn and it will bring up building titles more quickly. You have just moved to whatever city you have chosen (London is default) and have no job or home. You need to look around and explore to find businesses where you can apply for a job and houses, apartments, or residences where you can find a place you can afford to live. Left-click a building to bring up a menu of things you can do there, right-click an open space to bring up a menu of things you can do personally.

Click the search button (magnifying glass at the top left) to bring up a building search dialog. To the right of the building name text box is a Filter button that will bring up a dialog of building categories. Choose a category, leave the building name text box empty, and click the Start Searching button on the right of the Filter button to bring up a list of all the buildings of that category in the city. Click an item to move the camera (not the character) to that building and bring up the building menu.

Live, work, and socially interact with people to improve your abilities and resources so you can do more things successfully.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes