Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I'll do the pet names this version. Supposed to have done it for v1.18 but completely forgot after I came back from xmas holiday. Sorry.
The dog wanting to wear a suit, seems a bit more odd, lol... but keep up what you are doing, its working :p And the missing animations in some of the scenes, or maybe its my game that got borked, idk.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
This is a bit like a sick scene suggestion I actually got inspiration from Sims 3 using oniki's mod. Apparently the maid had a thing for dogs, and she got busy doing other things that scrubbing the floors.

What if you could invite someone to hang out, then while doing so, have the dog take certain liberties and either get the chance of stop it or just let events unfold. Maybe the object in question would drop some friend points (or not) :p

Reactions: Vinfamy

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

This update will continue to expand on the newly added pet and bestiality content. For those not interested in bestiality content, don't worry, v1.20 and v1.21 will focus on something else: in your interests, I will never do more than two consecutive bestiality updates at a time.
- More dog breeds and skin/coat color customizations
- Threesome animations for bestiality (I'll start with those involving 2 women first. Other types of threesome will come in future bestiality updates)
- Bestiality pregnancy (the offspring will just be a normal human for now)
- More natural dialogues for incest relationships
- Bug fixes and minor improvements
Estimated Release Date: 24 - 26 Jan

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Mad respect for adding beast, so many devs are either too scared to, or aren't interested.
I'm very open minded and personally quite into beast content myself.
Besides, I design the game to be highly modular partly because of this: I can freely add the 'heavy' fetishes (pretty much anything goes, except underage stuffs) without offending anyone because they can easily just turn it off.

The dog wanting to wear a suit, seems a bit more odd, lol... but keep up what you are doing, its working :p And the missing animations in some of the scenes, or maybe its my game that got borked, idk.
Yeah, this seems to have been caused by the dog being called into scenes that are meant for humans.
Do you remember which scene(s) that this happened? I don't need the specific scene ID or anything, just anything you can remember from the scene.

Reactions: HenWen

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017

This update will continue to expand on the newly added pet and bestiality content. For those not interested in bestiality content, don't worry, v1.20 and v1.21 will focus on something else: in your interests, I will never do more than two consecutive bestiality updates at a time.
- More dog breeds and skin/coat color customizations
- Threesome animations for bestiality (I'll start with those involving 2 women first. Other types of threesome will come in future bestiality updates)
- Bestiality pregnancy (the offspring will just be a normal human for now)
- More natural dialogues for incest relationships
- Bug fixes and minor improvements
Estimated Release Date: 24 - 26 Jan
I see werewolves in the future......... kinda.. Maybe pregnancy between humans and beasts could be a choice to opt out. Maybe in a fantasy setting it work wonders.. Hmm, ponders.. Okay the movie Bright wasn't all that, but it did bring elves and orcs into modern day setting.. it would work excellent in such a setting.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I'm very open minded and personally quite into beast content myself.
Besides, I design the game to be highly modular partly because of this: I can freely add the 'heavy' fetishes (pretty much anything goes, except underage stuffs) without offending anyone because they can easily just turn it off.

Yeah, this seems to have been caused by the dog being called into scenes that are meant for humans.
Do you remember which scene(s) that this happened? I don't need the specific scene ID or anything, just anything you can remember from the scene.
Yeah it was one of those dream scenes where you can pick someone to have sex with. I just wanted to explore whatever content, so picked the dog.. It was kinda funny see it appear inside a suit, lol. I don't know if that bricked the game or something, but after that, 2 following scenes with the dog just gave "no animations found".. The only that worked as they should was initial fantasize about sex with dog, and the fantasy about a friend had sex with the dog.

Reactions: Vinfamy

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
This is a great game, highly addictive, I play it all the time and I was wondering if someone know of a fix that will keep the black people from turning white all the time?

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
This is a great game, highly addictive, I play it all the time and I was wondering if someone know of a fix that will keep the black people from turning white all the time?
While I don't encounter this problem (yet?), I do notice that in the new v1.18, characters who originally don't have the default caucasian skin color have their skin color revert to default caucasian, especially existing characters. I have to re-set them to their "proper" skin color, and so far it's holding.

Reactions: R0y

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
While I don't encounter this problem (yet?), I do notice that in the new v1.18, characters who originally don't have the default caucasian skin color have their skin color revert to default caucasian, especially existing characters. I have to re-set them to their "proper" skin color, and so far it's holding.
If your talking about doing that in create a character. I Tried that didn't work.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
If your talking about doing that in create a character. I Tried that didn't work.
By "create a character" you mean starting a new game, or using the character editor in game, either by "Edit Appearance" from the Settings Menu for player character, or the one in Contact Menu for NPC? For me the "Edit Appearance" work.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I'm aware of this issue. Two other people reported it and I have had it fixed for the next release (Coming in a week's time)
If you don't want to wait a week, simply download v1.17 version of the game (public link) . The bug was only introduced with v1.18, carelessness on my part. The main thing you'll be missing out on by rolling back to v1.17 is bestiality.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
But it does not stop annyone from trying it....
Yeah, I hear you. I wish there's that type of content also. But the game is hardcoded to not display anything if the age stat is below 18. It's among the 1st edit I tried ;)

I wish Vinfamy will consider that age cutoff is not hardcoded in the engine, but instead depends on a setting somewhere. That way, he can ship the game with the default 18yo cutoff, any character below 18 won't be displayed, but anyone can edit that setting to be higher or lower, so that anyone wanting loli can lower the setting and the model still be displayed. It's up to others to create mods for the content. No additional 3D meshes / animation need to be added.

Oct 15, 2018
Yeah, I hear you. I wish there's that type of content also. But the game is hardcoded to not display anything if the age stat is below 18. It's among the 1st edit I tried ;)

I wish Vinfamy will consider that age cutoff is not hardcoded in the engine, but instead depends on a setting somewhere. That way, he can ship the game with the default 18yo cutoff, any character below 18 won't be displayed, but anyone can edit that setting to be higher or lower, so that anyone wanting loli can lower the setting and the model still be displayed. It's up to others to create mods for the content. No additional 3D meshes / animation need to be added.
so how do you make it like that?

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
so how do you make it like that?
Currently, only Vinfamy could do that. I believe the hardcoded limit is in the engine itself. That's his domain. What I'm suggesting is that rather hardcode the limit in the engine, use a setting file instead. For example, the age stat settings is in "age.lpstat" file. The engine could read the "STAT_MIN" setting in that file and not display any character whose age is below that.

Admittedly, I can only see 1 other adult game which do use this approach, "Fetish Master". In that game, the minimum age of consent differs according to race, presumably to simulate the culture of each race (it's a fantasy game with non-human races). The way it's implemented in that game, each NPC also have their own age of consent setting. Simulating upbringing maybe?

BadJohnny555

Feb 7, 2018
Can Anyone help me with my problem??
I'm playing this game for the first time when I launch the game it shows error "Out Of Video Memory".....
I'm using a laptop which is
Windows 7-64bit,
i5-2410M processor CPU @2.30GHz
8GB RAM and Directx 11 version installed..!!
It will be really helpful if someone knows solution for my error??
Please help me with my error

Reactions: robinpierr

Razor1911

Apr 29, 2017
Can Anyone help me with my problem??
I'm playing this game for the first time when I launch the game it shows error "Out Of Video Memory".....
I'm using a laptop which is
Windows 7-64bit,
i5-2410M processor CPU @2.30GHz
8GB RAM and Directx 11 version installed..!!
It will be really helpful if someone knows solution for my error??
Please help me with my error
Your laptop don't have a GPU, only got onboard GPU which is Intel HD 3000 with Directx 10.1 support. This game required Directx 11 GPU and above.
EDIT: Just test the game on my old laptop that have the same spec as your and it work but slow as hell, don't know why your laptop can't play it.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes