madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
my laptop is really old and really low specs
can i play this game?
my old laptop has a core 2 duo t9300, 4BG ram, and an intel GMA 4500m and it will not play the game because it way too slow (under 1 FPS), but my other system with a quad core AMD athlon 5350, 8gb ram, and a GT 1030 runs it just fine.

the only thing you can do is download and try

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
... it will be towards the very end of development of LifePlay full anyway.
Also apparently some PC with weaker 64-bit PCs have more luck playing the 32-bit version of the game, so it may be worth a try.
Umm, what features do you have in mind for the "full" game? How much further from the current version it is?

my old laptop has a core 2 duo t9300, 4BG ram, and an intel GMA 4500m and it will not play the game because it way too slow (under 1 FPS), but my other system with a quad core AMD athlon 5350, 8gb ram, and a GT 1030 runs it just fine.
the only thing you can do is download and try
When you say 1 FPS, do you mean when you're in the city map? What performance you get in the main menu when you 1st loading the game? Does the character creator (when you make your character in a new game) run smoothly?

I think these are crucial information for optimizing the game.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
uh, so... that was weird, out of nowhere, the husband accused the wife of cheating with a woman not even done anything with and then divorced, lol.....

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
Umm, what features do you have in mind for the "full" game? How much further from the current version it is?

When you say 1 FPS, do you mean when you're in the city map? What performance you get in the main menu when you 1st loading the game? Does the character creator (when you make your character in a new game) run smoothly?

I think these are crucial information for optimizing the game.
on my old laptop its a slideshow in the main menu, a slide show during character creation, and even worse in the map. i was hoping it wasn't going to be like that during game play, but sadly it was far far far worse on the map. took forever to get past the main menu and character creation to make it to the map, when i seen the performance i gave up on trying to play it on my laptop.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
what Bestiality center? and Bestiality doesn't seem to work for me i have it activated and have a dog but all I get is take it on a walk or feed it, help please.
Just spend a lot of time at home doing stuffs, the bestiality scenes will start triggering soon enough.
You can force-trigger scenes with the console, but I doubt it would be necessary. Bestiality is new to the game, so I deliberately keep their scene triggering conditions quite easy to meet.

Reactions: coconutcreampie

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
When a woman gets pregnant by a dog is there a reaction scene where they either start freaking out not thinking the dog could get them pregnant or happy with the surprise or is it a generic one you get from if they get from a human?

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
When a woman gets pregnant by a dog is there a reaction scene where they either start freaking out not thinking the dog could get them pregnant or happy with the surprise or is it a generic one you get from if they get from a human?
The text in the scene where you find out you're pregnant changes to reflect it's a bestiality pregnancy and the player will make a 'guess' (100% accurate :p) as to who's the doggy baby daddy

hawkwolf22

Jul 23, 2017
anyone notice that the Dogs are not showing fully as all I'm seeing is legs and eyes the rest is all like it's a Phantom also Vinfamy keep a close eye on Patreon some troll got Everfire Banned and his page shut down because of content like this and he is extremely P****D OFF as Everfire's work on Comics was very good The Troll started using Twitter under the Alias Cole Phelps so watch out

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
anyone notice that the Dogs are not showing fully as all I'm seeing is legs and eyes the rest is all like it's a Phantom also Vinfamy keep a close eye on Patreon some troll got Everfire Banned and his page shut down because of content like this and he is extremely P****D OFF as Everfire's work on Comics was very good The Troll started using Twitter under the Alias Cole Phelps so watch out
Hmm one other person did report something similar. Maybe it's the fur shader that doesn't work for everyone. I'll see if I can add an option to use a simple shader instead in Esc > Settings
I'm not overly concerned about Patreon, if they catch me, I'll just split the banned content from the base game into a 'mod' and upload it under an alias. They cannot really enforce much after that, as the 'official' base game then is just vanilla sex. LifePlay is very modular, these things can be handled easily.
Besides, if far more popular creators earning a few thousands USD a month are still getting away with having bestiality in their game (Kingdom of Deception for example), I think at $68 a month, I'm safe for now.

Reactions: Shane2 and goditseb

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Every time i try to start it up it just says fatal error?
First thing to make sure is that you've downloaded the right file. If it's your first time, you should download the Full Download (over 1gb) and play that, not the Update Only (~400 mb).
Also, pick 32-bit or 64-bit depending on your system

Reactions: goditseb

Jorge12

Donor
Dec 24, 2017
Everything awesome until the bestiality fetishes comes in...Well, I stay with incest and NTR but Bestiality-rape is not my thing...

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Everything awesome until the bestiality fetishes comes in...Well, I stay with incest and NTR but Bestiality-rape is not my thing...
all fetish content (incest, NTR, rape, bestiality) is optional and disabled by default. It's the whole point of the game being modular really, people are picky about what they're into sexually - a big turn-on for one is a huge turn-off for another. The modular system allows me to work on commonly-requested fetishes without worrying about offending anyone - nobody is forced to see any content they don't want to see.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes