AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
A bit offtopic but is the Urban Demon game is completely abandoned?
'A bit'?, your in the completely wrong thread, but may as well answer, nope not abandoned just really slow to update on the thread you can find a trello showing what their doing or at least last I checked it was just slow updates, the people on this thread might not pay attention to that thread, more likely to be answered with correct info there. Hope this helps.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Is there anyway, by scripting, to get how far off a character (player and/or NPC) into pregnancy? Also, cos the docs on 'endPregnancy' is missing, can it terminate pregnancy before the 280 days due date?

I also not so sure how 'getSpecific(Impregnated)' work. Does it select any pregnant character in the game, or the character who impregnate the female player? Seeing it is used in 2 different context, in 'cuck_finds_out.lpscene' and 'NPC_gives_birth.lpscene' confuses me. Is there a sure way to find out which character who impregnate a character?

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Is there anyway, by scripting, to get how far off a character (player and/or NPC) into pregnancy? Also, cos the docs on 'endPregnancy' is missing, can it terminate pregnancy before the 280 days due date?

I also not so sure how 'getSpecific(Impregnated)' work. Does it select any pregnant character in the game, or the character who impregnate the female player? Seeing it is used in 2 different context, in 'cuck_finds_out.lpscene' and 'NPC_gives_birth.lpscene' confuses me. Is there a sure way to find out which character who impregnate a character?
Pregnancy in the game is fairly hard-coded and not very moddable tbh, I could make it more mod-friendly in the future

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

It's been a while since I last did a graphical update, so here's the plans for v1.20:
- New bump maps for characters, i.e. more realistic muscles, wrinkles and other fine 3d details on the body and face
- New textures for the eyes, giving the characters more 'life'
- Improve the skin shaders
- New apparel pieces that the player and NPCs can wear
- A few NTR-'interspecies' scenes requested by a patron
- Bug fixes and improvements

Estimated Release Date: 9 - 11 Feb

D

Deleted member 1121449

Hello all, so I have downloaded the game but I am getting an issue I usually get with all Unreal engine games. I could not solve it until today but maybe someone here knows.
Whenever I open the game it all freezes. If i click on something and put the game on alt and come back i see it actually functioned. But whenever i am inside the game nothing moves. In one other game I managed to lock fps to 60 and it solved but I could not find an option to do that here.

Can anyone help me?

R0y

Nov 25, 2017

It's been a while since I last did a graphical update, so here's the plans for v1.20:
- New bump maps for characters, i.e. more realistic muscles, wrinkles and other fine 3d details on the body and face
- New apparel pieces that the player and NPCs can wear
- A few NTR-'interspecies' scenes requested by a patron

Estimated Release Date: 9 - 11 Feb
You know what would kick your game in over drive? Make scenes where mom plus dad live with you then when dads @ work you and mom get it on. Just a suggestion @ thanx for the great game.

Oct 15, 2018
im having issues with setting dates (time),, im using the "waituntil {dd/mm/yy}" but when i use it I get a brief negative time (still going forward), then my character gets really muscular, and then my skin color turns into black (not dark brown, or "Black") just pitch black. the date doesn't change either. Anyone know what to do about forwarding time to a specific date?

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
im having issues with setting dates (time),, im using the "waituntil {dd/mm/yy}" but when i use it I get a brief negative time (still going forward), then my character gets really muscular, and then my skin color turns into black (not dark brown, or "Black") just pitch black. the date doesn't change either. Anyone know what to do about forwarding time to a specific date?
What command exactly did you enter to the console? I can't seem to recreate the problem you've described.

For example, the current game date is Feb 18, 2018. Using these commands to fast forward time do the job with no side effect for me. Pregnancy timer also updated properly (at least for the main character)
Code:
// Fast forward a day to Feb 19, 2018
waituntil 19/02/18

// Fast forward a year to Feb 19, 2019
waituntil 19/02/19

Reactions: Vinfamy

hawkwolf22

Jul 23, 2017
Hello all, so I have downloaded the game but I am getting an issue I usually get with all Unreal engine games. I could not solve it until today but maybe someone here knows.
Whenever I open the game it all freezes. If i click on something and put the game on alt and come back i see it actually functioned. But whenever i am inside the game nothing moves. In one other game I managed to lock fps to 60 and it solved but I could not find an option to do that here.

Can anyone help me?
That can happen anytime I've noticed it too

D

Deleted member 1121449

That can happen anytime I've noticed it too
Unfortunately it isnt a temporary situation. It happens all the time. From first second of launch until i close the game, everything is frozen.

Oct 15, 2018
What command exactly did you enter to the console? I can't seem to recreate the problem you've described.

For example, the current game date is Feb 18, 2018. Using these commands to fast forward time do the job with no side effect for me. Pregnancy timer also updated properly (at least for the main character)
Code:
// Fast forward a day to Feb 19, 2018
waituntil 19/02/18

// Fast forward a year to Feb 19, 2019
waituntil 19/02/19
your's works probably cause i kept it in parenthesis or something. Thanks for the help. Also, in regards to time. even though my character's changes with time, the NPCs that I have as contacts don't age as well, even after using the child growth speed increase, the child does indeed age but, when i pass two years in time, they stop.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Do they have a way to play the game windowed instead of full screen plz ?.
I did it by accident it is one of the keys by the right control button I don't know which one though LOL

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

DOWNLOAD
Windows (64-bit): -
Windows (32-bit): -
Linux:

v1.20 Update Only:
(for those already with v1.10 or later)
Windows (64-bit): -
Windows (32-bit): -
Linux:

Change Log:
- New bump maps for characters showing finer 3d details on the body and face
- New apparel pieces made by bokonus on Discord
- A few NTR-bestiality impregnation scenes requested by a patron

Metlal_97

Jul 15, 2017
So I have to ask, how is virgin/virginity in this game currently being handled? And is it going to be more of a feature in the future?

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes