BadJohnny555

Feb 7, 2018
Your laptop don't have a GPU, only got onboard GPU which is Intel HD 3000 with Directx 10.1 support. This game required Directx 11 GPU and above.
EDIT: Just test the game on my old laptop that have the same spec as your and it work but slow as hell, don't know why your laptop can't play it.
So there is no solution for this??

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
So there is no solution for this??
Normally you can assign more Video-Memory for the onboard-graphics at the BIOS-Settings. 1GB dedicated VM should be enough but be aware, that this will reduce the usable Standard-Ram for all other Programs. So, don't run other software than the game.
You can check the actual setting at the taskmanager below the Graph for the Memory (reserved for Hardware).

SirChives

Sep 17, 2017
Could someone help me out. I've been trying to enter into a polygamous relationship for some time now and I can't seem to figure it out. I've looked through this thread but nothing has been helpful. Maybe I misread the description, but I thought that you could be married to two people at once.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Could someone help me out. I've been trying to enter into a polygamous relationship for some time now and I can't seem to figure it out. I've looked through this thread but nothing has been helpful. Maybe I misread the description, but I thought that you could be married to two people at once.
First you need to turn on the polyamorous module in Ctrl + M
Then you need to propose to open up your relationship with your current gf. This triggers at high attraction and perversion, but you can force this through by inviting your gf out on a date, then open the console (#~, Insert, or the tilde button under Esc), type in open_relationship then hit Enter.
You will now find that you can propose relationship to other people you invite out on a date even though you already have a girlfriend.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

DOWNLOAD
Windows (64-bit): -
Windows (32-bit): -
Linux:

v1.19 Update Only:
(for those already with v1.10 or later)
Windows (64-bit): -
Windows (32-bit): -
Linux:

Change Log:
- 5 more dog breeds: Labrador, Australian Cattle Dog, Bulldog, Dobermann & Dalmatian
- Skin/coat color customizations (Contacts menu > select the dog > Edit Appearance)
- Threesome animations with one dog and two girls + expand the bestiality scenes to allow these animations to trigger
- Bestiality pregnancy (the offspring will just be a normal human for now)
- Less formal pet names and fixing odd sentences for incest relationships
- Bug fixes and minor improvements

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
> Bestiality pregnancy (the offspring will just be a normal human for now)
lmao why. i dont recall cross species out of the category(cats/dogs/primates etc) was a thing.
what's next dog/wolf girls :alien:

SirChives

Sep 17, 2017
First you need to turn on the polyamorous module in Ctrl + M
Then you need to propose to open up your relationship with your current gf. This triggers at high attraction and perversion, but you can force this through by inviting your gf out on a date, then open the console (#~, Insert, or the tilde button under Esc), type in open_relationship then hit Enter.
You will now find that you can propose relationship to other people you invite out on a date even though you already have a girlfriend.
what if i'm already married, will that still work

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
is old saves compatible? I loaded a old save and now I keep have a dog in all the scenes (in the scenes, not necessary doing anything), as if I were walking the dog.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
is this game have specific things you must do to trigger story/event or you can do whatever you want? i played this, i think that was november. i don't have a single clue..

Mar 11, 2018
I'm aware of this issue. Two other people reported it and I have had it fixed for the next release (Coming in a week's time)
If you don't want to wait a week, simply download v1.17 version of the game (public link) . The bug was only introduced with v1.18, carelessness on my part. The main thing you'll be missing out on by rolling back to v1.17 is bestiality.

Also there is a bug where when having sex the two characters are inside of each other in terms of game models could you look into that

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
my laptop is really old and really low specs
can i play this game?
I tried and it runs with my old i5-2540M and 8 GB Ram. OS: Windows 10 - 64bit. A little slow but with one of the smaller city-maps it works OK. Only at the beginning you have to wait some time for some steps.

Reactions: VNON

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
This game is pretty immersing and has a shit-ton of stuff to keep you occupied, and if they have your home town map, bonus fun. Just be ready for the occasional, really... off-putting...? randomly generated love/friend interests that pop-up.... some are like if Grimace and Jabba the Hutt got busy in a Burger King bathroom...:eek::devilish:(y)

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
my laptop is really old and really low specs
can i play this game?
Probably . my computer is old as well about 8 yrs to be exact with 4gb of ram but idk you can give it a try it ran really slow on my computer

willfer

Apr 25, 2017
So I hear that people think this game is addictive, I have no idea what I'm doing. In all fairness I just downloaded it today

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
is old saves compatible? I loaded a old save and now I keep have a dog in all the scenes (in the scenes, not necessary doing anything), as if I were walking the dog.
Are you sure you've done walking the dog? Right click anywhere > Take my pet home
If that button doesn't show up, try opening up the console (~#, tilde button or Insert) > type in goodbye_companion , Enter
It should be save compatible, all new releases are, and there's nothing so special about v1.19 that it isn't save compatible like the rest of the versions
Or just try open up the old save in the new version of the game, save again into another slot, restart the game (as to make sure everything is reset to default state) > Quick Start

is this game have specific things you must do to trigger story/event or you can do whatever you want? i played this, i think that was november. i don't have a single clue..
You can do whatever you want. There are tons of scenes - they all have their own trigger conditions so whatever you do, there will still be plenty of scenes triggering, including a lot of sex scenes

So I hear that people think this game is addictive, I have no idea what I'm doing. In all fairness I just downloaded it today
Pay attention to the tutorial tooltips in the top-left corner of your screen (if you already missed them, you can reset them by Esc > Settings > tick and then untick 'Tutorials Completed' )
There's also a FAQ section in Esc >FAQ

@pokoh04 You can maybe upload a screenshot of what you mean. It's a bit hard to visualize from your description.

ON THE WEAK PC DISCUSSION: I do have an thought of maybe one day making a LifePlay Lite / Mobile version that is pretty much compatible with everything, desktop or mobile. Maybe it will be done on HTML5 - maybe the same scenes and actions written from the full game, but with 2d graphics for something like that. ill be completely inferior to normal LifePlay mind you, but maybe the saves can be compatible so that people can continue playing their saves on their phones when they're away for example. Just an idea though, no real plans yet, and if it happens, it will be towards the very end of development of LifePlay full anyway.
Also apparently some PC with weaker 64-bit PCs have more luck playing the 32-bit version of the game, so it may be worth a try.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes