PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Could be. Or perhaps he was jailed for something and it's law enforcement logging in through the dev's account to keep tabs on this thread and, by association, us? Given enough time and imagination, the possibilities of speculation are almost endless.
That would imply that he was the mysterious modder.:eek:

Reactions: NickkiS

NickkiS

Aug 21, 2018
He didn't do anything even in Australia would lead to arrest. He didn't include any lolis or such.
He might have fallen foul of the law for something unrelated to this game. But that's the problem with speculation, it can be never ending until the truth comes out... and sometimes even the truth isn't enough.

Reactions: M_e_*

ianskman

Mar 12, 2021
Could be. Or perhaps he was jailed for something and it's law enforcement logging in through the dev's account to keep tabs on this thread and, by association, us? Given enough time and imagination, the possibilities of speculation are almost endless.
I always wondered if he got a Cease and desist from some celebrity Lawyer and has to keep quiet about which Celebrity it is.in-case of a Barbra Streisand effect. If so I wonder which Celebrity would most likely do this. Or possibly he might be to busy making a massive mod for Starfield with no gravity sex and cumshots, Ive got my in game Starfield Character waiting and ready for action.

Last edited:
Reactions: NickkiS

dookudooki

Apr 25, 2020
Anyone knows where I can edit the base values that determine how generated NPCs look? (say for ex. hip size or eye size?)

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Anyone knows where I can edit the base values that determine how generated NPCs look? (say for ex. hip size or eye size?)
Yes. But it depends what do you want, edit individuals or edit in global.
Game is using 'beauty standards' (press esc and look for 'npc distribution and beauty standards') for profiling and using presets for construction (this ones are txt based files with parameters under \Content\Modules\vin_Base\Presets\ folder).
The Beauty Standard will determine which presets will be used during the generation and how much. I advise to use this instead of try editing the default presets, because you can easily fck up the whole character generation if you don't know how it works.

dookudooki

Apr 25, 2020
Yes. But it depends what do you want, edit individuals or edit in global.
Game is using 'beauty standards' (press esc and look for 'npc distribution and beauty standards') for profiling and using presets for construction (this ones are txt based files with parameters under \Content\Modules\vin_Base\Presets\ folder).
The Beauty Standard will determine which presets will be used during the generation and how much. I advise to use this instead of try editing the default presets, because you can easily fck up the whole character generation if you don't know how it works.
I looked into editing the presets but I can't seem to add it. Was trying to add the no_ball attribute to negative since they make the balls on trans chars bigger, but I can't figure out how to do that. Editing base female presets didn't do anything.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
I looked into editing the presets but I can't seem to add it. Was trying to add the no_ball attribute to negative since they make the balls on trans chars bigger, but I can't figure out how to do that. Editing base female presets didn't do anything.
You could extend the blend_penis.lpcharacter file.
But first make a futa npc what you like, save as preset then copy the relevant values to this file.
After that this will be the default penis type for futas in your game in the future.
Quick tutorial on a value inside of it, for example on the 'PENIS TAB_Gen3F_27097__Very Long: 100% -0.3=>0.1' line:
'PENIS TAB_Gen3F_27097__Very Long' - is the morph name
'100%' - is the chance to be applied (100% always apply, 0% never, and between them self explanatory)
'-0.3=>0.1' - is the range of morph, final value will be random between the min(first) and the max(last) value
The format should be always looks like this example. (morphname, chance, minmax)
As I remember the beauty standard settings isn't bother this morph value so that wont override.

Reactions: PhazeUFO

dookudooki

Apr 25, 2020
You could extend the blend_penis.lpcharacter file.
But first make a futa npc what you like, save as preset then copy the relevant values to this file.
After that this will be the default penis type for futas in your game in the future.
Quick tutorial on a value inside of it, for example on the 'PENIS TAB_Gen3F_27097__Very Long: 100% -0.3=>0.1' line:
'PENIS TAB_Gen3F_27097__Very Long' - is the morph name
'100%' - is the chance to be applied (100% always apply, 0% never, and between them self explanatory)
'-0.3=>0.1' - is the range of morph, final value will be random between the min(first) and the max(last) value
The format should be always looks like this example. (morphname, chance, minmax)
As I remember the beauty standard settings isn't bother this morph value so that wont override.
I did exactly that earlier but it didn't work. Just to make sure, you mean the blend_penis file under Situational folder right? I'll try that again following your guide, thanks.

Edit: tried it again, didn't work. Here's what it looks like:
// Info

INFO Genital: 100% Penis

// Morphs
PENIS TAB_Gen3F_27097__Shorty: 100% 0.0=>0.7
PENIS TAB_Gen3F_27097__Very Long: 100% -0.3=>0.1
PENIS TAB_Gen3F_27097__Scrotum Hang Extreme: 100% -0.1=>-0.3
PENIS TAB_Gen3F_27097__No Testicles: 100% -1.0=>-2.5

Last edited:

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
I did exactly that earlier but it didn't work. Just to make sure, you mean the blend_penis file under Situational folder right? I'll try that again following your guide, thanks.

The min value must always mathematically less than a max!
'...No Testicles: 100% -1.0=>-2.5...' The weight of -1 is more/higher than -2.5's weight. Replace it and all similar with like this format -2.5=>-1.0

Jul 28, 2021
I am very interested in the game however is dogs and horses the only interspersed content of can other animals like wolves foxes or coyotes or more be available as well

ianskman

Mar 12, 2021
I am very interested in the game however is dogs and horses the only interspersed content of can other animals like wolves foxes or coyotes or more be available as well
Ive read somewhere that the horse can be changed into donkey by changing the xyz down to about 0.65 mind you pets are a pain so i dont have them in my game .

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017

There are two types of dicks.

Male Characters use:
// Morphs
MORPH XY__Penis size: 100% 0.0=>1.0
MORPH XY__Plums size: 100% 0.0=>1.0
MORPH XY__Foreskin01: 75% 1.0, 25% 0.0
MORPH XY__Foreskin03: 75% 1.0, 25% 0.0
MORPH XY__Foreskin04: 75% 1.0, 25% 0.0

Futa{dickgirls} use:
PENIS TAB_Gen3F_27097__Scrotum Hang Extreme: 100% -0.3=>-0.1
PENIS TAB_Gen3F_27097__No Testicles: 100% -2.5=>-1.0

Reactions: Lifeplayer

dookudooki

Apr 25, 2020
The min value must always mathematically less than a max!
'...No Testicles: 100% -1.0=>-2.5...' The weight of -1 is more/higher than -2.5's weight. Replace it and all similar with like this format -2.5=>-1.0
I fixed it but the issue persists. :(
Feel like something else is responsible for determining their dicks.

Code:
// Info

INFO Genital: 100% Penis

// Morphs
PENIS TAB_Gen3F_27097__Scrotum Hang Extreme: 100% -0.3=>-0.1
PENIS TAB_Gen3F_27097__No Testicles: 100% -2.5=>-1.0

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes