STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
So... here's a question.

I have a host of NPCs that I've added to the game, but they're all IN my contact list, meaning I won't ever just kind of meet them randomly and introduce myself and so on. Is there some way to add NPCs to a game such that they'll be part of the population of the town, but not in my contact list until I actually meet them?

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
So... here's a question.

I have a host of NPCs that I've added to the game, but they're all IN my contact list, meaning I won't ever just kind of meet them randomly and introduce myself and so on. Is there some way to add NPCs to a game such that they'll be part of the population of the town, but not in my contact list until I actually meet them?
You can Block them in contacts in which they are Permanent, meaning they still exist.
And there are a few scenes where you can meet npcs and reintroduce your self to them and sometime interact.
And if Npcs have a relationship with another Npcs there are scenes for that too.
But most scene focus on npcs you have a contact with.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
This game is great, too bad it died.
I don't know why devs with 'controversial' content still seem to think that Patreon surely won't shut them down. They have made it very clear for years now that they don't allow any sort of incest content, it doesn't matter how well you try to hide it; someone will snitch eventually. If you want to pander to those fetishes you need to take your funding source elsewhere.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I don't know why devs with 'controversial' content still seem to think that Patreon surely won't shut them down. They have made it very clear for years now that they don't allow any sort of incest content, it doesn't matter how well you try to hide it; someone will snitch eventually. If you want to pander to those fetishes you need to take your funding source elsewhere.
It's still on Patreon. Dev just hasn't been around.

EldritchLagomorpha

Apr 9, 2024
Yeah Patreon didn't shut anything down, it was more a case of Vinfamy just vanished one day and didn't tell anyone anything and hasn't bothered to refund all the people that have been paying for the past few years who have not received any sort of content, he's been very happy to just sit back and let people pay him to do absolutely nothing which is why i have taken over and am planning to fix all the bugs and then potentially port it to a newer version of Unreal like he originally promised

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
Are there tattoos in the game and if there are what kind can you get?
There are, but I'm not sure how they work beyond how to put them on the model (ie. I don't know how to make them as a separate layer).

I wish I did, it's taking FOREVER to do models for Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Are there tattoos in the game and if there are what kind can you get?
You can make your own tattoos, by editing/making your own "SKIN Textures" or "SKIN Overlays".
But note
Males and female character use there own "SKIN Textures" and "SKIN Overlays".
They will not be randomly applied to npc skins, so you would have to apply them manually,
And will mess up Catgirls skins.

ianskman

Mar 12, 2021
There are, but I'm not sure how they work beyond how to put them on the model (ie. I don't know how to make them as a separate layer).

I wish I did, it's taking FOREVER to do models for Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus.
there's a skin for miley at I might have posted it on discord or here , i will check, ive sent it to your inbox

Last edited:

axel42

Mar 2, 2018
Yeah Patreon didn't shut anything down, it was more a case of Vinfamy just vanished one day and didn't tell anyone anything and hasn't bothered to refund all the people that have been paying for the past few years who have not received any sort of content, he's been very happy to just sit back and let people pay him to do absolutely nothing which is why i have taken over and am planning to fix all the bugs and then potentially port it to a newer version of Unreal like he originally promised
bro, please tell me you're being serious

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
What kind of bugs you're working on, or (precisely as you said) 'planning to fix'? Do you have a ToDo list yet? Maybe a roadmap?
On which engine version you compiled the source, or other words which unreal engine version what you use now for debugging?

William macbeth

Apr 28, 2018
OK if I dont upload this now itll probably never be in a state worth releasing because i just keep changing shit every day!

SO without further ado, I present

! BPRO MOD PACK

version 0.0.2
SmallUpdate Apr20,2024

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

------------------------------------------------------

This mod started as just some simple additions to NickNo's HomeExpander but it quickly grew way beyond that, so let me briefly explain the major features i can remember... :oops:

Ive also decided to include a few Bonus mods / Bonus downloads as well separate from my core mod :

Also, keep in mind that i have made this using game version 23.7 (the version available for download here most recently) so I can not guarantee how this mod will work with any older version of the game.

Installation instructions are included in the readme file inside my mod folder after you download it but its pretty straight forward, and i put the "Replacement" files you need to copy in an easy location to find, and I separated the ThirdParty mods that i changed as well incase you feel you need to remove some of my changes to them (like if you already modded them yourself) However, you will probably need to leave nn_HomeExpander in place or I cant guarantee how much of my mod will break lol

Also, i have probably forgot to mention some features here so if you see something you think i should add to the information in this post, let me know. Arigatogozaimasu

I think that about covers the gist of it for now. WARNING i have not done extensive bug testing so you are very likely to encounter some. please report them to me and I will do what i can to fix them. also if you have suggestions im happy to hear them :)

ENJOY!

PS: Any modders who want to modify or use my mod or parts of it in their own GO FOR IT! Consider this official permission to do absolutely anything you want with my uploads, consider them open source

(((((( Initial release version 0.0.2 -- April 20th, 2024 )))))))
-- delete previous copy from your /Modules/ folder if you are updating (need to remove erroneous files)
I can't use the God mod :S

EldritchLagomorpha

Apr 9, 2024
What kind of bugs you're working on, or (precisely as you said) 'planning to fix'? Do you have a ToDo list yet? Maybe a roadmap?
On which engine version you compiled the source, or other words which unreal engine version what you use now for debugging?
Currently Unreal 4, I'm in the process of cleaning up the code so it all flows better and is easier to manage for future updates and for modders to add things in, as well as that I would like to get permission from many of the mod developers to turn their mods into base game content which will mean they will get updated along with the rest of the game. One of the main things I'm currently working on is fixing the fact a lot of clothing clips through the body which definitely shouldn't be happening.

Reactions: finalvirtaman

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Correction, someone using the devs username and password has logged onto this site consistently. You have no proof as to who that might be.
You know, I almost nearly worded it to say "his account" when I originally wrote it, because of that remote possibility, but I considered the idea that if it's not him actually using the account, then that it would be even more skeezy of that person to not let the devs followers at least let us know what happened to him as opposed the likely situation that the dev just ghosted everyone... so I just left it as is

Reactions: NickkiS
3.30 star(s) 116 Votes