• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
I did exactly that earlier but it didn't work. Just to make sure, you mean the blend_penis file under Situational folder right? I'll try that again following your guide, thanks.

Edit: tried it again, didn't work. Here's what it looks like:
The min value must always mathematically less than a max!
'...No Testicles: 100% -1.0=>-2.5...' The weight of -1 is more/higher than -2.5's weight. Replace it and all similar with like this format -2.5=>-1.0

Jul 28, 2021
I am very interested in the game however is dogs and horses the only interspersed content of can other animals like wolves foxes or coyotes or more be available as well

ianskman

Mar 12, 2021
I am very interested in the game however is dogs and horses the only interspersed content of can other animals like wolves foxes or coyotes or more be available as well
Ive read somewhere that the horse can be changed into donkey by changing the xyz down to about 0.65 mind you pets are a pain so i dont have them in my game .

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I did exactly that earlier but it didn't work. Just to make sure, you mean the blend_penis file under Situational folder right? I'll try that again following your guide, thanks.

Edit: tried it again, didn't work. Here's what it looks like:
There are two types of dicks.

Male Characters use:
// Morphs
MORPH XY__Penis size: 100% 0.0=>1.0
MORPH XY__Plums size: 100% 0.0=>1.0
MORPH XY__Foreskin01: 75% 1.0, 25% 0.0
MORPH XY__Foreskin03: 75% 1.0, 25% 0.0
MORPH XY__Foreskin04: 75% 1.0, 25% 0.0

Futa{dickgirls} use:
PENIS TAB_Gen3F_27097__Shorty: 100% 0.0=>0.7
PENIS TAB_Gen3F_27097__Very Long: 100% -0.3=>0.1
PENIS TAB_Gen3F_27097__Scrotum Hang Extreme: 100% -0.3=>-0.1
PENIS TAB_Gen3F_27097__No Testicles: 100% -2.5=>-1.0

Reactions: Lifeplayer

dookudooki

Apr 25, 2020
The min value must always mathematically less than a max!
'...No Testicles: 100% -1.0=>-2.5...' The weight of -1 is more/higher than -2.5's weight. Replace it and all similar with like this format -2.5=>-1.0
I fixed it but the issue persists. :(
Feel like something else is responsible for determining their dicks.

Code:
// Info

INFO Genital: 100% Penis

// Morphs

dookudooki

Apr 25, 2020
There are two types of dicks.

Male Characters use:
// Morphs
MORPH XY__Penis size: 100% 0.0=>1.0
MORPH XY__Plums size: 100% 0.0=>1.0
MORPH XY__Foreskin01: 75% 1.0, 25% 0.0
MORPH XY__Foreskin03: 75% 1.0, 25% 0.0
MORPH XY__Foreskin04: 75% 1.0, 25% 0.0

Futa{dickgirls} use:
Yeah, I was trying to make it so that futas have consistently bigger balls but blend penis file under situational doesn't change anything.

Der Maskierte

Jun 25, 2019
The way the game currently is genuinely hurts my soul, a game that uses clothing to apply certain stats should not have clothing clipping through the body and other clothes
Shaders can easily take care of that without having to do cloth simulation, but that will likely require a newer version of the engine

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
The way the game currently is genuinely hurts my soul, a game that uses clothing to apply certain stats should not have clothing clipping through the body and other clothes
"currently" = the last about 3-4 years. Note it's nearly a year since an update, and last July since any word from the dev.

Reactions: M_e_*

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Guys, do you really think it's that simple? Get the source code and fix it with no time?
Most of the scenes inside the modules folder have already been fixed. If someone takes the effort then will find them on this page.
The game has been made for at least 8 years and contains the effort, but no guidelines within the codes, so its inside is a very very complex thing. Anyone who sets their mind to it to continue (or at least try to fix ''''all'''' bugs) must reverse engineering first to understand how it works partially and simultaneously. Also need a lot of skill in programming, animation, art, design, etc to be able to do something with it. And there is always the possibility that something will go wrong.

After that? Everyone will shout for something new (new concepts, new addons, new animations, new scenes, newnewnew).
New parts mostly cost money, and rarely free if you don't do it yourself (and try keep game legal). If you do it, cost a lot of time and require more advanced skills in modeling softwares (like Blender, Daz studio, 3DStudio, etc). If all things above do it yourself alone it cost a serious months (possibly years instead) to can be release something acceptable. That's one of the reasons why the developer only released exclusively new scenes in the last periods (it's the easiest part of this). To protect the dev: it can be read from the codes that there were efforts and abandoned things, like erecting male genitals.
But the reachable source is old too, it is the build of LP v5.9, after that version followed 20 more versions what isn't included in it. So the whole possible future project only can start from there (without like the lactation official mod, and so on, whats listed in details in the changelog).

Stepping further on start using unreal engine 5 is can be a 'gamechanger' decision, but it comes with a lot more work to do.
Firstly migrating the project from ue4 to ue5 isn't easy as it looks. It requires work to make the new version basically usable on the new engine with fixing some obsolated elements. After this practically it needs redesign the most visual part of the game. Without it, however, it is unnecessary to use it. The 'already in' parts doesn't require new technologies like Nanite or Lumen, or for example the clothing parts are 'static' so isn't require phisyx (hasn't simulate), so the new Chaos clothing factory will be useless, the game hasn't much big scenery or what use water element or a great amount of particles, so the Niagara will be useless, etc. But all of this can be implemented later.
In my opinion, the best solution would be if the developer continued his project. Or at least declare that he (neverever) won't and make his latest source code available so that it's a littlebit easier to continue if someone wants to try.

Reactions: krash-man and R0y

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Yeah, I was trying to make it so that futas have consistently bigger balls but blend penis file under situational doesn't change anything.
And where it doesn't change anything? In npc editor?
Or within the game generated new trans character (the already existing npcs wont benefit from it)?
You can check the blend_penis functionality in the editor too, if load and apply (upper left corner) the file on a female npc.
(There is two option with it: 'blend' will mash up with existing genital, 'load' (aka without blend) will replace that.)
Finally, it's possible you're right, but it means it isn't possible to alter futa defaults in a conventional way (just like that
Ravenger6660 is made for you). Btw it is a skeletal mesh addon with own defaults somewhere, and is missing from the beauty standards too.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Ravenger6660 Bro, did you consider make Life Play 2 with all the mods you did + the base game but now the latest done properly? i mean, with no bugs ?
Writing scripts are easy because I have been doing it for years and I had other scripts to work off of.

I would love to try and work on fixing, or creating a new, LifePlay.
I only just recently found out how to open the project.
I need to:
1. relearn Unreal
2. See what I got to work with and how it works together.
3. See who else is working on LifePlay, or game similar to it, for help.
4. experiment and test changes.
5. fix and clean as needed.
6. Apply changes

It will take a long time before I can have anything to show.

Real Trampas

Jan 21, 2024
Writing scripts are easy because I have been doing it for years and I had other scripts to work off of.

I would love to try and work on fixing, or creating a new, LifePlay.
I only just recently found out how to open the project.
I need to:
1. relearn Unreal
2. See what I got to work with and how it works together.
3. See who else is working on LifePlay, or game similar to it, for help.
4. experiment and test changes.
5. fix and clean as needed.
6. Apply changes

It will take a long time before I can have anything to show.
THAT'S MORE THAN I EXPECTED!!!

pac1234

Dec 12, 2018
Is there bug where pregnancies don't work? 75% of the time when they enter labor nothing happens. Also the girls stay pregnant after delivery. Any suggestions to fix these issues.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Is there bug where pregnancies don't work? 75% of the time when they enter labor nothing happens. Also the girls stay pregnant after delivery. Any suggestions to fix these issues.
Yes, it's a well known bug. I'm attached the repaired scenes. You should use force_birth scene on the faulty companion from command line to fix belly effect. (cmd line: Press 'Ins' button -> type 'force_birth' -> Enter)
Also the game isn't like handling the tons of pregnancy (over 10+).

Last edited:

Real Trampas

Jan 21, 2024
Ravenger6660 Brother! cna you tell me with which mods your ravenger scenes are compatible? =)
Also, why the woman don t have boyfriends or are married? only the random dudes have partners

Last edited:

Der Maskierte

Jun 25, 2019
THAT'S MORE THAN I EXPECTED!!!
And actually less than it takes

That's more of a brief summary than a comprehensive list

Even mod creators have to invest a lot of time and work in it

The 'easiest' changes are usually things like texture replacements, and even those take quite a lot of time if they want it to look good

3.30 star(s) 116 Votes