straydogg

May 9, 2017
found a gem, itsays its lifeplay update 5:9 but its was fixed in the year 2020 ! and it runs the old mods like goodbye and the original pimpyour girl and is 4 engine run i play with a large amont of mods and all of them work new and old and with no bugs , only thing is there is no catgirl or bondage devices ie cross chair ect. even the hair filler does not return and it also has the natural and sikcon boob scale plus the eye lashes all works likea charm l:devilish::devilish:, i believeit to be 3:18 and it also has anal posistion for dog that goes back to 2: 2; 6 version

Last edited:

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
found a gem, itsays its lifeplay update 5:9 but its was fixed in the year 2020 ! and it runs the old mods like goodbye and the original pimpyour girl and is 4 engine run i play with a large amont of mods and all of them work new and old and with no bugs , only thing is there is no catgirl or bondage devices ie cross chair ect. even the hair filler does not return and it also has the natural and sikcon boob scale plus the eye lashes all works likea charm l:devilish::devilish:, i believeit to be 3:18 and it also has anal posistion for dog that goes back to 2: 2; 6 version
You'd lost a lot of the clothes, etc with that.

Mar 20, 2019
Stepped away from this game for a bit until more stuff was added. Came back and noticed it has the abandoned tag, is the game officially abandoned or is there something else going on?

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
I needs some help with my scene.
The Random Endrandom part doesn't work.
Because you didn't reset the Actor2 in the loop end. So all count cycle memorize the first actor2, and identify it as valid, leads all backup person variable will be one.

PuToUtO

Sep 11, 2019
Because you didn't reset the Actor2 in the loop end. So all count cycle memorize the first actor2, and identify it as valid, leads all backup person variable will be one.
Backup variables is ok, I tried. Actor2 will hide and assign to backup, then backup shows up, get another Actor2. It works well.

I don't know why, it keeps skip this:

Random
Sex(Player, Backup1, Backup2, Backup3)
Sex(Player, Backup2, Backup3, Backup4)
Sex(Player, Backup1, Backup2, Backup3, Backup4, Backup5)
Endrandom

When I write as below:

Random
Endrandom

First line will be triggered. The problem musts to be Random.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Backup variables is ok, I tried. Actor2 will hide and assign to backup, then backup shows up, get another Actor2. It works well.

I don't know why, it keeps skip this:

Random
Endrandom

When I write as below:

Random
Endrandom

First line will be triggered. The problem musts to be Random.
I haven't seen a similar solution yet where a commands placed in Random scoop. Maybe it's not a coincidence. IMO you could replace this with an old traditional if-elseif-endif solution like the lines above this.
You can test/debug the random-endrandom's liability if you add the " to that 3 lines (textualize that lines like this: "Sex(Player, Backup1, Backup2, Backup3, Backup4, Backup5)" ). This will show if it is working or not.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Hey folks, I'm playing around with some of my custom scenes again.
Does any one know a command to make all involved Actors in a scene headtrack the person who has dialogue in that moment?
Something like this:
Player:: "Bla bla..."
Actor1 and Actor2 look at Player
Actor1:: "Blabla bla."
Player and Actor2 look at Actor1

BareFootS

Sep 17, 2021
Hey folks, I'm playing around with some of my custom scenes again.
Does any one know a command to make all involved Actors in a scene headtrack the person who has dialogue in that moment?
Something like this:
Player:: "Bla bla..."
Actor1 and Actor2 look at Player
Actor1:: "Blabla bla."
Player and Actor2 look at Actor1
Closest i can think of right now is:
faceEachOther(Actor1, Player)
faceEachOther(Actor2, Player)
Player:: "Bla..."
faceEachOther(Player, Actor1)
faceEachOther(Actor2, Actor1)
Actor1:: "Bla..."

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Closest i can think of right now is:
faceEachOther(Actor1, Player)
faceEachOther(Actor2, Player)
Player:: "Bla..."
faceEachOther(Player, Actor1)
faceEachOther(Actor2, Actor1)
Actor1:: "Bla..."
Hmm, doesn't work, my dinner partners keep bashfully avoiding MC's manly gaze...

Abigor

Jun 10, 2017
So should i try the game with no mods or install some before even playing ?

If someone have some recomendation it would help a lot, thanks !

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes