dookudooki

Apr 25, 2020
And where it doesn't change anything? In npc editor?
Or within the game generated new trans character (the already existing npcs wont benefit from it)?
You can check the blend_penis functionality in the editor too, if load and apply (upper left corner) the file on a female npc.
(There is two option with it: 'blend' will mash up with existing genital, 'load' (aka without blend) will replace that.)
Finally, it's possible you're right, but it means it isn't possible to alter futa defaults in a conventional way (just like that
Ravenger6660 is made for you). Btw it is a skeletal mesh addon with own defaults somewhere, and is missing from the beauty standards too.
It just had no affect overall, like loading new futa chars through "Add NPC" or interacting with new ones/scene-generated NPCs. I didn't try it via editor tho.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Still no word from Vin anywhere. No way to even know if he's alive. That login thing here is defective I'm pretty sure.
He last logged into loverslab april 21. Id say theyre still around but for whatever reason, they've decided exit quietly. When and if theyre ready, we'll know.

• Sad
Reactions: M_e_*

Zybe

Aug 18, 2020
As I said, pretty sure the login thing is defective.
So either both this site and loverslab's login trackers are defective, or he (or someone using his account) is still around but just staying quiet. Which do you think is more likely?

• Thinking Face

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
So either both this site and loverslab's login trackers are defective, or he (or someone using his account) is still around but just staying quiet. Which do you think is more likely?
Probably the first. Most people probably do the "stay logged in thing" for a starter. Be pretty weird to keep logging in but no word for close to a year, after being on quite regularly before.

• Sad

straydogg

May 9, 2017
found a gem, itsays its lifeplay update 5:9 but its was fixed in the year 2020 ! and it runs the old mods like goodbye and the original pimpyour girl and is 4 engine run i play with a large amont of mods and all of them work new and old and with no bugs , only thing is there is no catgirl or bondage devices ie cross chair ect. even the hair filler does not return and it also has the natural and sikcon boob scale plus the eye lashes all works likea charm l:devilish::devilish:, i believeit to be 3:18 and it also has anal posistion for dog that goes back to 2: 2; 6 version

Last edited:

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
found a gem, itsays its lifeplay update 5:9 but its was fixed in the year 2020 ! and it runs the old mods like goodbye and the original pimpyour girl and is 4 engine run i play with a large amont of mods and all of them work new and old and with no bugs , only thing is there is no catgirl or bondage devices ie cross chair ect. even the hair filler does not return and it also has the natural and sikcon boob scale plus the eye lashes all works likea charm l:devilish::devilish:, i believeit to be 3:18 and it also has anal posistion for dog that goes back to 2: 2; 6 version
You'd lost a lot of the clothes, etc with that.

Mar 20, 2019
Stepped away from this game for a bit until more stuff was added. Came back and noticed it has the abandoned tag, is the game officially abandoned or is there something else going on?

PuToUtO

Sep 11, 2019
Because you didn't reset the Actor2 in the loop end. So all count cycle memorize the first actor2, and identify it as valid, leads all backup person variable will be one.
Backup variables is ok, I tried. Actor2 will hide and assign to backup, then backup shows up, get another Actor2. It works well.

I don't know why, it keeps skip this:

Random
Sex(Player, Backup1, Backup2, Backup3)
Sex(Player, Backup2, Backup3, Backup4)
Sex(Player, Backup1, Backup2, Backup3, Backup4, Backup5)
Endrandom

When I write as below:

Random
Endrandom

First line will be triggered. The problem musts to be Random.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Backup variables is ok, I tried. Actor2 will hide and assign to backup, then backup shows up, get another Actor2. It works well.

I don't know why, it keeps skip this:

Random
Endrandom

When I write as below:

Random
Endrandom

First line will be triggered. The problem musts to be Random.
I haven't seen a similar solution yet where a commands placed in Random scoop. Maybe it's not a coincidence. IMO you could replace this with an old traditional if-elseif-endif solution like the lines above this.
You can test/debug the random-endrandom's liability if you add the " to that 3 lines (textualize that lines like this: "Sex(Player, Backup1, Backup2, Backup3, Backup4, Backup5)" ). This will show if it is working or not.

3.30 star(s) 116 Votes