Klaupe

Jan 4, 2019
found a gem, itsays its lifeplay update 5:9 but its was fixed in the year 2020 ! and it runs the old mods like goodbye and the original pimpyour girl and is 4 engine run i play with a large amont of mods and all of them work new and old and with no bugs , only thing is there is no catgirl or bondage devices ie cross chair ect. even the hair filler does not return and it also has the natural and sikcon boob scale plus the eye lashes all works likea charm l:devilish::devilish:, i believeit to be 3:18 and it also has anal posistion for dog that goes back to 2: 2; 6 version
Where didi you find it, would you mind posting a link?

Reactions: Real Trampas

Real Trampas

Jan 21, 2024
found a gem, itsays its lifeplay update 5:9 but its was fixed in the year 2020 ! and it runs the old mods like goodbye and the original pimpyour girl and is 4 engine run i play with a large amont of mods and all of them work new and old and with no bugs , only thing is there is no catgirl or bondage devices ie cross chair ect. even the hair filler does not return and it also has the natural and sikcon boob scale plus the eye lashes all works likea charm l:devilish::devilish:, i believeit to be 3:18 and it also has anal posistion for dog that goes back to 2: 2; 6 version
link please

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
I rewrote the family script scene. Instead of just having dinner, now you hypnotize them, so you can take turns fucking while the other two are dancing. Family fun.

B_st_cloud

Apr 22, 2021
The fact is nobody, but him, knows.

IMO, the game has enough rating, degree of developement, and comunity support to be tagged as "Completed".
(The animations/ interactions of "human male" to "fem animals" were never released though)
Apart from game breaking bugs sure.

skyrim482

Feb 10, 2019
Looking for some help with the ravenger mod issues. Im using the base game plus the authors offical mods as well as the ravenger scenes. I have 2 diffrent installs one with the ravenger mod unpacked overwriting the vin folders and andother one intact with the ravenger scenes mod toggled. Im not getting alot of the ravenger scenes to trigger particulerly the family scenes. I can get the tension stat to 100 but very few new scenes happen and if you try to start an incest relationship the npc just disapears from the game all togeather. Im not sure what im missing.

skyrim482

Feb 10, 2019
I think i figured out why i wasnt getting scenes and that was from me having the game run to fast. However the family npc still is deleted from my game afer purposing incest relationship and I dont know why that is. :unsure:

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I think i figured out why i wasnt getting scenes and that was from me having the game run to fast. However the family npc still is deleted from my game afer purposing incest relationship and I dont know why that is. :unsure:
How Vinfamy has it setup is that when your charater starts a relationship with a relative. The game creates an new npc as a clone of the relative and marks them as ex-relative. Then deletes the original one.

I forget the reason but it has something to do with how npc are pulled for scenes.
I might look back into later.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
How Vinfamy has it setup is that when your charater starts a relationship with a relative. The game creates an new npc as a clone of the relative and marks them as ex-relative. Then deletes the original one.

I forget the reason but it has something to do with how npc are pulled for scenes.
I might look back into later.
It was because he never intended incest in the game and that was the only way he could add it as a relationship.

The no word in nearly a year could mean he's no longer alive. He was very regular with updates, then there was a family thing - he thought the next would be out late last July, then nothing.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes