Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
I have Install the game and have download the "Tokyo" map have it unzip and follow the indrouction how to install a city but if i start the game and would choose Tokyo it called "Not installed" can someone help me?

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
I just had a brain dump onto the Discord general chat so I thought I would put it on here too: Not concrete plans at all, just some ideas:
I've been a thinking about a 'Recommended Actions' menu that suggests what to do based on the player's stats, current location, current companion and time of the day (9-5 weekdays recommedation to go to work, high interpersonal player gets recommended to go socialize at a nightclub on a Friday night for example)
So that those new to the game or can't be bothered to micro-manage what their character does each day can literally keep choosing the next action from a selection of 4-5 options from a menu (maybe even hotkeyed with Numpad 1 to select action 1 etc) without bothering about the map at all. Selecting an action from this menu automatically sends the player walking towards to an appropriate building for it and do it. Would also help with absolute beginners, guiding them to get a job / get a home etc
They'll still get the scenes and events trigger from these actions normally
(obviously this is for after the daz3d implementation is complete)
Adding a small FAQ blurb that goes into detail what each of the stats do (both positive and negative values) would be helpful. Some stuff like 'Cooked meals' is obvious, whereas 'Pregnancy term multiplier' is a little less so.

Pretty crazy to see this much dev response, wowzers!

Reactions: Vinfamy

x7xas4UprEta

Apr 21, 2018
I just had a brain dump onto the Discord general chat so I thought I would put it on here too: Not concrete plans at all, just some ideas:
For the guided menu, you could make different ones based on what the player says they are interested in (making money, having sex, having lots of sex, finding a mate, etc.). If you could make these moddable, then players could make and share menus so you wouldn't have to do more than basic ones. The more I think about user moddable menus, the more I like the idea.

If your looking for ideas to help beginners:

A total beginner has no idea what a high or low rent/salary is, and the present "this may be outside my price range" hint doesn't really help much. Same goes for salary. Going from house to house to house looking for a low rent gets old fast and is totally unrealistic. Putting in a real estate business where you can browse places by rent and a employment agency where you can browse jobs by salary and suggested stat requirements would be a huge help to a beginner (and even a more experience player). Another possibility is to be able to browse this info at a Internet Cafe or a Library or a regular cafe. Or put the rent in the name of the house and the salary in the name of the business. I think the idea of the player having a smart phone to be able to look up this stuff may be out of the range of a simple/quick update, but a lot of possiblilites open up if the player would have a phone. But some method to find possible houses and employers quicker than the present implementation would be a big help.

And +1 for more documentation on what the different stats affect. I love the tooltips on the different actions, but there are global effects of the stats that as far as I can tell are not documented (e.g. Fitness affecting the rate you lose energy). If there is documentation on this, please point me in the right direction!

Thanks for the great game :)

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I have Install the game and have download the "Tokyo" map have it unzip and follow the indrouction how to install a city but if i start the game and would choose Tokyo it called "Not installed" can someone help me?
Just tested on my copy of the game. The Tokyo map works normally. I probably just copied the files into the wrong folder(s).
It should looks like this
streetmap.JPG
static.JPG

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

Although the main focus of the upcoming is to convert all the adult animations for the new Daz3d female model, there will also be a few accessory features made to work with the new models. One such feature is the cum effects.
Attached is some NSFW screenshots that show all the possible cum 'locations' (in game, where the cum appears will depend on the final sex position before the characters come) on the new default female body.
front.JPG back.JPG

f951488

Aug 29, 2017

Although the main focus of the upcoming is to convert all the adult animations for the new Daz3d female model, there will also be a few accessory features made to work with the new models. One such feature is the cum effects.
Attached is some NSFW screenshots that show all the possible cum 'locations' (in game, where the cum appears will depend on the final sex position before the characters come) on the new default female body.
Tbh it doesn't looks like cum but rather something like ink. Where do you find it? I don't know anything about it so this question is just out of curiosity.
And how cum ends up on the back of the neck and shoulders? :unsure:

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
LifePlay [v2.0 Beta 1]
The new version looks really good.The only issue's I have with this current version is that-
1)The is no female NPC face impression's like smiley,angry as the previous version or the old version before Daz3d conversion .
2)The game is still a little bit leggy like when loading a save file.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Wait have you the normal or the Beta 1 Version?
LifePlay [v2.0 Beta 1]
The new version looks really good.The only issue's I have with this current version is that-
1)The is no female NPC face impression's like smiley,angry as the previous version or the old version before Daz3d conversion .
2)The game is still a little bit leggy like when loading a save file.
For Beta 2, the new Daz models now use expressions - I converted this feature just a few days ago actually.
performance should improve as now with shemales using the new model too, there's no need for the game to load the legacy female models at startup (unless you specifically have a NPC/PC using the old model in your save). There's probably a few textures that can be reduced from 4k to 2k (4k tongue is probably a waste for example) without making any noticeable difference to how the characters look.
@Thranduil77: Beta 1, but it shouldn't make a difference
@f951488 what would make it look more realistic, you think? Less white perhaps?

xvi

Jun 3, 2018
Looks pretty good, but I would say that it needs to be less smeared in places as that would only work if it was smeared by hand/body contact. It also needs to look thicker but I'm not sure if that's possible while being just a 2d texture. Maybe some fake beveling/contouring could achieve the right look? Or something like photoshops old plastic wrap filter.

Also the option to have some on the lower/mid back would be good, even though there's no option to "pull out" right now

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Is there a problem with my game? All the female models are nude.
I explained that in the change log:
"v2.0 Beta 1:
First beta implementation of Daz3d female models into the game (full plans here). Basically the new models are now available for both the player character (select female gender, then Daz3d (Beta) race) and NPCs (all new female NPCs will use the new model, although those from your old save won't switch automatically, you will have to go into Contacts menu to Edit Appearance them manually).
Even though it's only the first beta for 2.0, you can play the game pretty much normally with the new models except:
- All women using the new models will always be naked (who's complaining!) - clothes will be converted in Beta 3"

Reactions: AlAllen123

AlAllen123

Sep 24, 2017
I explained that in the change log:
"v2.0 Beta 1:
First beta implementation of Daz3d female models into the game (full plans here). Basically the new models are now available for both the player character (select female gender, then Daz3d (Beta) race) and NPCs (all new female NPCs will use the new model, although those from your old save won't switch automatically, you will have to go into Contacts menu to Edit Appearance them manually).
Even though it's only the first beta for 2.0, you can play the game pretty much normally with the new models except:
- All women using the new models will always be naked (who's complaining!) - clothes will be converted in Beta 3"
When is Beta 3 coming out?

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
There's probably a few textures that can be reduced from 4k to 2k (4k tongue is probably a waste for example) without making any noticeable difference to how the characters look.
@Thranduil77: Beta 1, but it shouldn't make a difference
@f951488 what would make it look more realistic, you think? Less white perhaps?
I'd suggest to lower the texture res. 4k for game texture is an overkill, unless you're targeting 4k display systems. Or better yet, make it a separate download. I've used 2k textures for extreme closeup still renders and has imperceptible difference with their 4k counterpart in up to 3000x3000 images.

My suggestion is 1k to 2k default body/head textures with 512 tongue/eyes/lashes tex, and make the 4k textures as optional download.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

In accordance with the overall , here's a more detailed plan for the next update (Beta 2):
- Convert the rest of the adult animations (183 of them in total!) for the new female models
- Shemale support for the new female models, with a more detailed and customizable penis than before
- 8 pubic hair styles (with the usual thickness and color customization options) for the new female models
- Pregnancy support for the new female models ( )
- Cum effects for the new female models ( )
- An option in Esc > Customize NPC Distribution to specify a percentage of new NPCs that still use the old 'Legacy' models (default: 0%)
- Unless you specifically set the setting above to higher than 0%, the old 'Legacy' female model will no longer be loaded by the game at startup, which improves performance
- Some other performance optimizations

Estimated Release Date for Beta 2: 13 April
Basically after the release of Beta 2 next weekend, the only main things left to do for Beta 3 will just be clothes and more hairstyles.

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Odd, but amusing bug (unless it's meant to be an amusing Easter egg?) I found:
On occasion, if you have a pet and the 'Beastiality' mod is turned on, the pet can send you 'sexy videos' of themselves on their phone to yours.

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes