f951488

Aug 29, 2017
@f951488 what would make it look more realistic, you think? Less white perhaps?
I believe it's not about color but texture. Make it more glossy, because without reflection imitation there is no feel of liquid. Some parts should be brighter, some darker, more transparent. Like here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/moneyshotz-pearl-necklace-set-1-for-g8f.20417/

I believe you already know about them, just in case, you may check other MoneyShotz assets posted in F95.
Sorry it took me this long to reply. I agree with Kripke.
Currently it doesn't look like 3D and it doesn't laid down like cum.
Reflection of light on one side and shadow on the other side will make it more 3D (at least one if these things).
Transparency is also good point. Some parts should be transparent.
"Laid down like cum" point is harder to explain. I think safe bet would be make more parts to look like strings.

Reactions: Vinfamy

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
I have a question the game works now but why can a Female MC have sex with a male dog but a Male MC not with a female dog? pls help someone

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I have a question the game works now but why can a Female MC have sex with a male dog but a Male MC not with a female dog? pls help someone
I just haven't found time to make these animations - animating is a really time consuming task for me as I'm a coder by trade and am still quite amateurish with animating, but they have been requested a lot so I probably will (this will be after the conversion of the male models to Daz though)

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
I just haven't found time to make these animations - animating is a really time consuming task for me as I'm a coder by trade and am still quite amateurish with animating, but they have been requested a lot so I probably will (this will be after the conversion of the male models to Daz though)
ok cause i would see how a Male MC have sex with a female dog ^^

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
Odd, but amusing bug (unless it's meant to be an amusing Easter egg?) I found:
On occasion, if you have a pet and the 'Beastiality' mod is turned on, the pet can send you 'sexy videos' of themselves on their phone to yours.
If that's a bug then I pray to Satan it doesn't get patched out. That's hilarious.

Reactions: Gabaw and Watters

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Two links for those impatient:
2.0 Beta 2 64-bit Full:
2.0 Beta 2 64-bit Update Only:

The rest of the versions / mirrors will be available later today.

xvi

Jun 3, 2018
That was quick! You always seem to meet or better your ETA's on these releases. Nice work.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
That was quick! You always seem to meet or better your ETA's on these releases. Nice work.
I always go for 'underpromise, overdeliver' when it comes to ETA just in case there's a last minute problem (i.e. done everything that I planned, but the final build / compiling fails etc) so although the ETA is usually on a Saturday, most of the time if nothing goes unexpected, the update drops on a Thursday or Friday.

Nov 4, 2017
Hi, Vinfamy. love your game so much and been playing since ver 1.2. Just something that I personally would like to see in the game is new camera controls in the sex scenes as the current camera controls are really hard to control.

Reactions: Vinfamy

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

DOWNLOAD
Windows (64-bit): - -
Windows (32-bit): - -
Linux:
v2.0 Beta 2 Update Only:
(for those already with v1.10 or later)
Windows (64-bit): - -
Windows (32-bit): - -
Linux:

Change Log:
- Convert the rest of the adult animations for the new female models
- Shemale support for the new female models, with a more detailed and customizable penis than before
- 8 pubic hair styles (with the usual thickness and color customization options) for the new female models
- Pregnancy support for the new female models
- Cum effects for the new female models
- An option in Esc > Customize NPC Distribution to specify a percentage of new NPCs that still use the old 'Legacy' models (default: 0%)
- Unless you specifically set the setting above to higher than 0%, the old 'Legacy' female model will no longer be loaded by the game at startup, which improves performance
- Bug fixes and performance optimizations
Basically with this update, the game can be played normally now with the new female model and all the existing animations working with it, except they will still remain naked (clothes for the new female model coming in Beta 3)

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Thank you! I have promoted the thread (put it on latest updates)

Reactions: Gabaw and Vinfamy

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please, everyone, use this site as it was intended and R E A D !

Basically with this update, the game can be played normally now with the new female model and all the existing animations working with it,

except they will still remain naked

(clothes for the new female model coming in Beta 3)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Rob just got himself 8 GB ram (hope it is DDR 4 and he sticks to it cause he intends to use additional ddr2 for some reason...) and 1 TB hdd and still is worried.

You need 10-20 gigs free on the drive you have the game.
You need more than 4 GB Ram minimum - win 10 uses 2 on startup and Unreal bloats the exe to some 2 gb - which means game has to have some more space to expand and use textures and renders while you play the game on some extra space...
Please check if you have your dedicated graphics card selected.
You need a lot of space basically. Usually even older PCs can run it WITH 8 gb RAM!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..game is downloaded..new pc is downloading assets to run unreal4..if this runs on my pc then everything here will..LOL wish me luck :O
WTF..click the exe..says requires Directx 11..i run dxdiag and see i have directx 12 installed..SO...ummm?..HELP?...LOL
@Canto Forte cut and paste some german stuff i wont understand to help me..HAHAAA!!

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes