n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
i downloaded both...,
You don't need both. Either download the full version, or the update version. The update version assumes you have downloaded a full version before. If so, then just download the update version.

any guide to play this game?
Create a character, pick a city, get an apartment, then get a job. Everything flows from there.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
there's redundant (repeating) and dead sliders in character customization for the new models.
someone PM dev

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I gave this game a few hours of game play... I was curious to check it out, as it was listed being an RPG style life simulator... It has "some" RPG elements, but don't go into this thing, thinking it's a full on Role Playing Game goodies... It's more akin to a Life Management Simulator with an Erotic twist... Mix in a tiny bit of random VN style events, and there you have it... It is a complex game system, that doesn't really hold your hand too much... Letting you go where you want, when you want, and do what you want (within limitations)… While needing to manage your characters life, money, and stats... It is a bit rough visually, but for this style of game and the vast scope of locations it's trying to allow you to go, it's alright for what it is...It needs some polish and definitely has a grinding element to it... It's an ok game, not necessarily the best or the worst... Worthy of at least giving it a try, if you're into this style of game... I went ahead and posted a review...

Aug 30, 2017
How does pregnancy work in this game? Can a male protagonist impregnate females or is it a female protagonist only thing? When does the bump start showing and how fast does it progress? TIA

Reactions: rKnight

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
How does pregnancy work in this game? Can a male protagonist impregnate females or is it a female protagonist only thing? When does the bump start showing and how fast does it progress? TIA
Anyone with a penis can impregnate anyone with a uterus. It's not limited to a specific gender nor protagonist only. It follows real life progression, which means it took 9 months from inception to birth. The bump will show gradually, just like in RL. Whatsmore, from birth the child will have to grow 18yrs before introduced in the game. Those are in game time.

To speed it up, there are 2 settings in the game, "Pregnancy Term Multiplier" and "Child Growth Speed". "Pregnancy Term Multiplier" controls how much time between inception and birth. The standard is 9 months, and the game defaults the multiplier to "1.0". Change it to "0.1" will make it 9*0.1=0.9 months, etc.

"Child Growth Speed" controls the time a child requires from birth to adulthood. The standard is 18yrs, or 6570 days. The number in the setting is actually a divider from that default number. The default, "1.0" means 6570/1.0=6570 days before adulthood. Setting it to "1000" means 6570/1000=6.57 days, rounded up to 7 days to adulthood.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
I've been playing for a while, but I swear besides me and the kids nobody else ages. Is there a way to fix that?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Check page 92 of this thread.

You are missing ALL NO. 2 UPDATES:

"Even though it's only the first beta for 2.0, you can play the game pretty much normally with the new models except:
- All women using the new models will always be naked
(who's complaining
!) - clothes will be converted in Beta 3"

STOP COMPLAINING. DO YOU NOT ACTUALLY LIKE NUDE MODS !?!?!?!?!

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Check page 92 of this thread.

You are missing ALL NO. 2 UPDATES:

"Even though it's only the first beta for 2.0, you can play the game pretty much normally with the new models except:
- All women using the new models will always be naked
(who's complaining
!) - clothes will be converted in Beta 3"

STOP COMPLAINING. DO YOU NOT ACTUALLY LIKE NUDE MODS !?!?!?!?!

why are you yelling? this is a 90+ page thread. it's easy to miss stuff.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just thought it was a joke ... late hour ... your nick stating the contrary ...

also Original Post Change log does state the obvious...hidden in the text:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

x7xas4UprEta

Apr 21, 2018
I'm getting some npc's with the old female models, here's an example:

FWIW, I did an upgrade from B1, not a full install.

Also, the problem with the rent calculation still exists.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
@x7xas4UprEta Oh yes, thanks for reporting. I forgot about some specific scenes where a person is generated directly from a preset.
Sorry, I forgot about the rent thing. I'll look into it this version.

So uhh this happened xD
Is this Beta 2 or Beta 1? Looks like the normal woman is using the new model while the shemale is using the old model, which is Beta 1's behavior

Reactions: x7xas4UprEta

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Are there any plans for ethnicity and age presents like in the old models? As of right now all the new models look similar its hard to tell them apart especially when it comes down to age.

Also any plans for new clothes for the new models or will they be the same ones used for the old models?
yeah, I add the required data to the presets in the next version. Need to do that for most of the options in 'Customize NPC Distribution' menu to work anyway
They will be new clothes - most of the old clothing models aren't that good.

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Anyone has a good map to recommend? I've been playing London for a while and wanted to change, I've been trying Paris, but don't really like it

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Vinfamy, don't know if it's a bug or specific to my system but some face morphs reset after choosing "confirm" and reselecting the character, tried to save the modified character as a preset, but no help.

Here's an example which I only modified eyebrows:

1.jpg 2.jpg

Reactions: Vinfamy
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes