Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
i don't know if this was asqued before but: exist somwhere a post where find some character textures made by the comunity?

Kotaff

Apr 29, 2018
Every time I've tried to play this game I've felt overwhelmed by the amount of stuff there is, and underwhelmed by the actual results. Pretty sure both of these can be fixed with enough knowledge, so I do want to get to just that at some point.

But I'd like to have a better approach this time with a clear goal this time. I'm not a modder by any means, but I do like to mess around when the tools to do so. So basically I'd like to understand this game enough to customize it to my tastes, and maybe make some mods for others to enjoy if it's within my reach.

I'd like to do something with a similar approach I did with Artificial Academy 2's Module system. An opt-in progressive TF system with specific triggers that are time based or action based with permanent or temporary body/psychological changes. In AA2 it was just basically some "milk" based BE that happened over time / when eating, and could be controlled through milking.

I'm gonna have a second/third look at the in game tutorial, the guide on the OP, take a look at some mods & preset for inspiration, but any tip would be helpful.

TL;DR Where should I go, what should I look into to better understand how this game works / how to start modding it?

rebel.eye

Jul 28, 2018
Since version 4, you added real face export, but removed many fine tuning options. As result, some faces are hard to adjust. Now you can adjust face by changing models and few parameters. May be it is possible to add third option "Fine Tuning" with all old settings (at least for the exported faces)?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Since version 4, you added real face export, but removed many fine tuning options. As result, some faces are hard to adjust. Now you can adjust face by changing models and few parameters. May be it is possible to add third option "Fine Tuning" with all old settings (at least for the exported faces)?
Does the option to switched to detailed mode not work for the custom faces?

pspbro

Apr 22, 2017
Installed v4 beta 4, started a fresh game (cleared out userprofile info, new install folder, nothing brought over, just the ipatch installed).

Everywhere I go the NPCs that are generated are morbidly obese 65 year olds. In the NPC Distribution screen the Standards of Beauty look pretty normal, but under NPC Distribution 'avg Attractiveness' is stuck at 0. Trying to update it sets it back to 0.

Any ideas?

Edit: Restarting the game seems to have fixed this. Maybe just a bug when the city is first generated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

rebel.eye

Jul 28, 2018
Does the option to switched to detailed mode not work for the custom faces?
It works, but new detailed mode does not have all parameters, which were available in version 3.x.
I think that keep the old detailed mode in addition to two new will just give more control over face editing. Those who does not care, can use two new options, and those, who want more realistic face could use option 3 (old detailed mode) to fix problems that two new modes can't fix.

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
There is a problem, the clothings in my game seems to be broken
All female clothes have the part near the nipples warped in showing the bra or the breast, any suggestion how to fix this?

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Love who ever did the Orc scenes, the introduce to tribe, deflower, Orc breeds, roleplay and the kidnap scenes, are just the way An Orc would be like, very well done,(y):p, OH and Thank you! and it fires quite often too, works so good ive had to sethow often scenes fire to 3, cuz of too many scenes firing too often, cant get any thing done wiithout 11 scenes firing duringwork and so on. and it makes this game a Pleasure to play,
Wait, how do you trigger these scenes? I've never had them show up so had no clue they were even in the game.

Medievalover

Obsessed with thicc women!
Modder
Oct 18, 2020
Tara, The Elf Warrior by Medievalover

Tara, The Elf Warrior (Wallpaper).jpg

Hey, guys! Medievalover here. After some time, I'm back making presets and this time I brought to you my new character Tara, The Elf Warrior!​
Tara was an elf soldier in the Realms of Alshyrus, but now she has to survive in the wild modern world! Her beauty was envy by other elves and her body desired by many warriors. Now Tara has to live as a normal citizen in the city, but will discover a lot of fun on the way!

She was entirely customized, featuring:
- Butterfly tattoos all over her body!
- Thematic face tattoos
- Elf powers (of course!)
- A thicc and voluptuous body (big tits, nice curves and big ass!)
- Custom stats like high intelligence, music and fertility! (beware of the horny orcs who want to breed with you!)

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-log:

DOWNLOAD:

Enjoy ❤

Screenshot_152.png Screenshot_155.png Screenshot_156.png Screenshot_157.png Screenshot_158.png Screenshot_159.png Screenshot_160.png Screenshot_165.png Screenshot_173.png

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2017
Tara, The Elf Warrior by Medievalover

View attachment 1196420

Hey, guys! Medievalover here. After some time, I'm back making presets and this time I brought to you my new character Tara, The Elf Warrior!​
Tara was an elf soldier in the Realms of Alshyrus, but now she has to survive in the wild modern world! Her beauty was envy by other elves and her body desired by many warriors. Now Tara has to live as a normal citizen in the city, but will discover a lot of fun on the way!

She was entirely customized, featuring:
- Butterfly tattoos all over her body!
- Thematic face tattoos
- Elf powers (of course!)
- A thicc and voluptuous body (big tits, nice curves and big ass!)
- Custom stats like high intelligence, music and fertility! (beware of the horny orcs who want to breed with you!)

Presets Included:

Installation:

Credits:
- I want to thank Raddeck for turning my presets into a lpmod file, making it much easier to organize and install all my presets at once. You're the best! Don't forget to check his incredible mod collection here:
Raddeck Mods.

I have some new ideas for the future, so stay tuned for more character presets! :)

Enjoy! ❤

Excellent job Bro, amazing character !

• Red Heart
Reactions: Medievalover
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes