Apr 23, 2018
So is there anyway to get console commands to work? I was told before that you had to be in a scene for it to work. But if I trigger a scene the console menu doesn't pop up. I was trying to do a command that lets me trigger a relative of an actor but it doesn't matter what I input nothing ever happens.

Apr 23, 2018
I figured out how to get scenes to work, but still change change the clothes yet. I can bring up an ip scene in the console but still can't do something like actor.dress yet.

Morrigan12345

Feb 5, 2021
I'm still trying to learn how to do scenes. And I have some questions that aren't answered in the game documentation or modding.
1. Can the scene consist only of dialogs, or are you necessary to the player had a choice (even if from one option (i.e. if))
2. Is it possible to force a character to be in a specific outfit at a given moment with a command
3. do the gaps in the script for playing the scene matter, or are they only needed for the author's convenience
4. Is there any way to modify existing animations? (bed scenes)
5. Can I insert made rooms from presets into the scene itself, and what command is used to do this?
6. Is there any way to make the character's nails ( like in Beutiful Expansion, French manicure) painted?
7. Maybe somewhere there is a more complete description of modding, where these or other questions are answered more?
8.Is there a command that, during the scene, gives commands to the character (lie down, sit on a chair, kneel, walk up, etc.)?

Last edited:

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
I'm still trying to learn how to do scenes. And I have some questions that aren't answered in the game documentation or modding.
1. Can the scene consist only of dialogs, or are you necessary to the player had a choice (even if from one option (i.e. if))
2. Is it possible to force a character to be in a specific outfit at a given moment with a command
3. do the gaps in the script for playing the scene matter, or are they only needed for the author's convenience
5. Can I insert made rooms from presets into the scene itself, and what command is used to do this?
6. Is there any way to make the character's nails ( like in Beutiful Expansion, French manicure) painted?
7. Maybe somewhere there is a more complete description of modding, where these or other questions are answered more?
8.Is there a command that, during the scene, gives commands to the character (lie down, sit on a chair, kneel, walk up, etc.)?
have you looked at here ?

Terence896

Sep 13, 2018
lazycodemonkey
A basic create relationship mod would be easy to make if anybodys interested!

was bored so just made it.
Unpack into Lifeplay main folder
Dir should look like this: LifePlay\LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Incest\
two files: set_relationship.lpaction and:set_relationship.lpscene
RMB /Set actor relationship
Will alow you to set people to Dating each other, Marry, Make brother/sister or parent and child.
You must be able to contact both actors for this to work, as it uses select NPC.
View attachment 341309
lazycodemonkey
A basic create relationship mod would be easy to make if anybodys interested!

was bored so just made it.
Unpack into Lifeplay main folder
Dir should look like this: LifePlay\LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Incest\
two files: set_relationship.lpaction and:set_relationship.lpscene
RMB /Set actor relationship
Will alow you to set people to Dating each other, Marry, Make brother/sister or parent and child.
You must be able to contact both actors for this to work, as it uses select NPC.
View attachment 341309

nogling

Jul 26, 2021
I have some more wonderful screenshots for you using my morph settings. First we have Melissa, a 30 year old gym employee who likes...well liked to stay fit, that is until she got flooded with cum. She looks bigger standing up but this is pretty nice and round compared to stock settings almost 28 weeks.

melissa1.jpg

Next is her roommate, poor 18 year old Megan. Her ass was just to nice to ignore so of course I had to fill her up too when I visited Melissa to give her some love. Interesting, Megan fell pregnant first, a week ahead. She's almost 29 weeks but looks a lot bigger. I suspect she has twins or even triplets in there. Here belly is bigger than her ass now, which is saying something:

megan1.jpg

And finally we have a couple shots of one of my office sluts, Riley. She thought she was a strong, independent woman, but that quickly changed when too many loads of hot cum found themselves in her fertile womb. Now she's very round for how far along she is and still loves getting it on in the office, just like she did pre-pregnancy. She still begs to be filled whenever we do it: riley1.jpg riley2.jpg

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
i need help, my player seems to automatically get naked whenever he has to attend a interview or enroll for college. What do i do? , it happens with and without the nudity matters mod.

Aug 13, 2017
I was not sure how to search for this, but I got a "fatal error" when I was hanging out with a woman that complained that 10 guys had left her, after i flirted with her and found her to be Bi-Courious there was a sex scene, when that was over the fatal error occured.
Anyone stumbled on to this before?
I play as a female charracter.

jkstfs123

Sep 27, 2018
1. Only dialogue is fine.
2. Yes. The dress() function lets you specify clothing items by filename.
3. Some do. You have to keep a blank line after choices, for example.
4. Not that I know of.
5. Yes. Specify a room by filename as the parameter for setBackground3D().
6. Not that I know of.
7. Yes. When you download the game there is a folder "Docs" and under that another folder "Modding" which contains tutorials, function references, etc. Basically, the answer to almost every question you asked is there.
8. Yes. "Actor.animate(animation)"

jkstfs123

Sep 27, 2018
i need help, my player seems to automatically get naked whenever he has to attend a interview or enroll for college. What do i do? , it happens with and without the nudity matters mod.
Certain contexts of the game require certain outfit types. The game is trying to force your character to dress formally but you don't have any formal clothes so you wind up naked. You can buy some or ignore it because it doesn't actually matter your character is naked as far as the scene is concerned and it won't force formal wear the rest of the time you go to work or college.

Reactions: Coomer341

Morrigan12345

Feb 5, 2021
Oh thanks, I'm just trying to figure it out, I've already reread the files from docs modding several times. But not everything is clear, English is not my language.

Reactions: Coomer341

Coomer341

Apr 20, 2020
I was not sure how to search for this, but I got a "fatal error" when I was hanging out with a woman that complained that 10 guys had left her, after i flirted with her and found her to be Bi-Courious there was a sex scene, when that was over the fatal error occured.
Anyone stumbled on to this before?
I play as a female charracter.
Redownload or delete mods. Game not loading correctly.

Reactions: Turd Fergusson
Aug 13, 2017
Redownload or delete mods. Game not loading correctly.
I was running on an older save..........no mods(never used mods), but just "pasted" the new DL over the old files, will try to save the charracter atleast, and save folder for a fresh install and try, thanks :)

dividesense

Nov 2, 2021
I haven't had a single partner get a boyfriend in my entire play time. Hell I haven't even had a single one even ask to get a boyfriend. I've had a wife suggest a new girlfriend my MC but that's basically a harem themed scene.
I know the MFM sharing/swinging scenes exist but you aren't going to have to work to avoid them. If anything you'd probably have to work to get them. Just because a scene is there doesn't mean you have to see it.
It has all the features you need for a harem mod, just avoid the content you don't want
Strangely I recall years ago it being very common for NPCs to make couples and it being hard to break them up. I know that it doesn't happen anymore, which is bad.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Strangely I recall years ago it being very common for NPCs to make couples and it being hard to break them up. I know that it doesn't happen anymore, which is bad.
Sometimes an NPC you know will have a random event where you meet their significant other, who didn't exist before. Sometimes you'll meet 2 new characters who are already in a relationship. Either way doesn't happen all that often.

Breaking them up can be RNG hell though. There's that one quest to break up a couple you can do but the only remotely consistent action is to hire a mugger. Even that gets beaten easily enough by a character with high martial stat.
You can also break up a couple by impregnating someone in it. Also RNG hell and I think it depends on the characters stats. One playthrough I had a woman who had about 6 kids with my character once and every single one of them were claimed by the cuck husband and they never broke up over it. Pretty sure I eventually gave up on breaking them up and just did the sane and rational thing and killed him.

• Haha
Reactions: PhazeUFO

Feb 19, 2020
Could we get a map that has a decent amount of variety for a full experience? The choose your own city thing is kinda cool but the quality of the locations is sometimes a bit patchy. I find I often need to modify buildings and such to get certain building types to appear. This could be remedied and great for new players if there was like a performance friendly medium city that was curated instead of generated. Right now there also isnt much of a reason to explore town if you do end up having everything you need in your area so that could maybe be improved or maybe im not playing it right who knows.
Also are we going to get more quests in future?

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Sometimes an NPC you know will have a random event where you meet their significant other, who didn't exist before. Sometimes you'll meet 2 new characters who are already in a relationship. Either way doesn't happen all that often.

Breaking them up can be RNG hell though. There's that one quest to break up a couple you can do but the only remotely consistent action is to hire a mugger. Even that gets beaten easily enough by a character with high martial stat.
You can also break up a couple by impregnating someone in it. Also RNG hell and I think it depends on the characters stats. One playthrough I had a woman who had about 6 kids with my character once and every single one of them were claimed by the cuck husband and they never broke up over it. Pretty sure I eventually gave up on breaking them up and just did the sane and rational thing and killed him.
Odd.
In my case is the opposite.
Meet any new NPCs, and a couple days later (and sometimes the dame day) they introduce their SO, or I get the event to make a matchmaking, or something else hapens and I get screwed lol

Breaking them up... honestly happened whenever I have sex with them. A couple days and their SO appears furious, and either goes away or shoots me lmao

Note:
I don't "buy" any perks, since most tend to prevent lots of events.

Reactions: knurd
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes