ninaagdalsss

Apr 23, 2018
I write for the first time. I think all humans who play this game have experienced Sims 4MOD. This game is not The Sims. The detailed update is very satisfactory. However. Human desires are very dirty and dirty. To consume that desire. Play this game. However, it seems that developers and some users think this game is Sims. If it's an update like this, I'd rather do The Sims. Humans are ugly and secretive. I ask for an update to meet the needs. Of course, I am a Petrion subscriber. When you can satisfy your painful and ugly inner needs...This game will be recognized. English is not my first language. But I got used to this game with the translator function. Developers are repeating mistakes. These games should describe the end of ugliness and pain more realistically. But I think it's becoming Sims The update seems to be proceeding in a very wrong direction. At first, the developer understood the cruel nature of human beings and made it.However, the more updated it is, the more it seems to change like an animal sheep. You have to be the devil. It's not a deer. No human beings enjoy this game to become herbivores.Rather, develop the Sims mode. The inside of humans is very ugly. You have to think about how you spend your inner self by playing games. Unless this game is dirty. There is no beginning or end of this game. You have to be more cruel.

처음으로 글을 씁니다. 나는 이 게임을 하는 모든 인간이 Sims 4MOD를 경험했다고 생각합니다. 이 게임은 The Sims가 아닙니다. 상세한 업데이트는 매우 만족스럽습니다. 하지만. 인간의 욕망은 매우 더럽고 더럽습니다. 그 욕망을 소비하기 위해. 이 게임을 쫓아내야 합니다. 그러나 개발자와 일부 사용자는이 게임이 Sims라고 생각하는 것 같습니다. 이런 업데이트라면 차라리 심즈를 하고 싶어요. 인간은 추하고 비밀스럽습니다. 요구 사항을 충족하기 위해 업데이트를 요청합니다. 물론 저는 Petrion 가입자입니다. 당신이 당신의 고통스럽고 추한 내면의 욕구를 만족시킬 수 있을 때...이 게임은 인정될 것입니다. 행복하고 아름다운 인간의 모습을 담기 위해 이 게임이 존재한다고 생각하시나요? 우리는 언제까지 매우 반복적이고 어리석은 시나리오를 반복합니까? 더 잔인하고 슬픈 이야기를 업데이트하십시오. 개발자님, 심즈를 꿈꾸십니까? 아주 분명한 결과입니다. 심즈가 없는 어두운 세상을 더욱 구체화하고 표현하고 싶습니다. 모두 좋은 하루 되세요.영어는 제 모국어가 아닙니다. 하지만 번역기 기능으로 이 게임에 익숙해졌습니다.

Last edited:

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I write for the first time. I think all humans who play this game have experienced Sims 4MOD. This game is not The Sims. The detailed update is very satisfactory. However. Human desires are very dirty and dirty. To consume that desire. Play this game. However, it seems that developers and some users think this game is Sims. If it's an update like this, I'd rather do The Sims. Humans are ugly and secretive. I ask for an update to meet the needs. Of course, I am a Petrion subscriber. When you can satisfy your painful and ugly inner needs...This game will be recognized. English is not my first language. But I got used to this game with the translator function. Developers are repeating mistakes. These games should describe the end of ugliness and pain more realistically. But I think it's becoming Sims The update seems to be proceeding in a very wrong direction. At first, the developer understood the cruel nature of human beings and made it.However, the more updated it is, the more it seems to change like an animal sheep. You have to be the devil. It's not a deer. No human beings enjoy this game to become herbivores.Rather, develop the Sims mode. The inside of humans is very ugly. You have to think about how you spend your inner self by playing games. Unless this game is dirty. There is no beginning or end of this game. You have to be more cruel.

처음으로 글을 씁니다. 나는 이 게임을 하는 모든 인간이 Sims 4MOD를 경험했다고 생각합니다. 이 게임은 The Sims가 아닙니다. 상세한 업데이트는 매우 만족스럽습니다. 하지만. 인간의 욕망은 매우 더럽고 더럽습니다. 그 욕망을 소비하기 위해. 이 게임을 쫓아내야 합니다. 그러나 개발자와 일부 사용자는이 게임이 Sims라고 생각하는 것 같습니다. 이런 업데이트라면 차라리 심즈를 하고 싶어요. 인간은 추하고 비밀스럽습니다. 요구 사항을 충족하기 위해 업데이트를 요청합니다. 물론 저는 Petrion 가입자입니다. 당신이 당신의 고통스럽고 추한 내면의 욕구를 만족시킬 수 있을 때...이 게임은 인정될 것입니다. 행복하고 아름다운 인간의 모습을 담기 위해 이 게임이 존재한다고 생각하시나요? 우리는 언제까지 매우 반복적이고 어리석은 시나리오를 반복합니까? 더 잔인하고 슬픈 이야기를 업데이트하십시오. 개발자님, 심즈를 꿈꾸십니까? 아주 분명한 결과입니다. 심즈가 없는 어두운 세상을 더욱 구체화하고 표현하고 싶습니다. 모두 좋은 하루 되세요.영어는 제 모국어가 아닙니다. 하지만 번역기 기능으로 이 게임에 익숙해졌습니다.
He works on what people vote for, so don't blame him blame everyone else who's telling him to do this.

playa2

Jan 21, 2021
playing v 4.24 ,it's a pretty cool game especially how you can create unique looking npcs with all the sliders and bones .
here are some bugs i encountered and conflicting scenes that make npcs look like some silly bots.
1_ divorce or breakup dosen't give ex partner flag and makes npcs aquaintances instead and not deleting ex gf's house
2_gave a girl ex flag manually ,she visited mc asking for a last intimate moment unprotected ,after accepting all sex scenes become impregnating scenes unless the partner is already pregnant, and mc receives double pleasure.
3_ if a family member visits your char when asleep and you refuse them ,the following sex scene will automatically be sleeping sex.
4_hanging with a male friend he confesses that he is infertile and asks to help impregnate his already pregnant wife who already convinced him that the baby is his.
5_ the brother is in a loop of confessing to mc that he is in love with the sister ,them becoming a couple ,him breaking up with her for being a disgusting incestuous woman ,repeat

ninaagdalsss

Apr 23, 2018
He works on what people vote for, so don't blame him blame everyone else who's telling him to do this.
Yes, you're right. I'm not blaming the developer. However, they hope that they will not lose their initial commitment like in the initial development stage of the game. I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable.

evilll23

Mar 19, 2019
It's very hard to trigger certain scenes, can somebody give me a brief guide for writing action with trigger certain scenes for example "impregnation_revenge.lpscene" ?

SmanMax

Sep 2, 2019
And here I habitually leave out all the 'ugly and cruel' modules as a matter of course.

I guess different strokes for different folks though. As long as you keep it fictional.

asdfrewq0007

Sep 8, 2017
Maybe it's a dumb question, but... Is it normal that at home I can see only my character, whereas some NPCs (like relatives/wife) lives with me? They only appears when scene triggers.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Hi, I have 2 ideas of Mods to propose to the moder or it's 2 ideas can also be used by the developer. The 2 mods are simple, they are 2 new places in the house that you can buy by owning the land. The first one is a room for polyamorists, when we manage them now we can ask them to live with us, the problem is that for people like me, who want to create a harem. To arrive at 6 in the evening it becomes a mess in the room. So we could assign them to this room. The second room would be for the slaves, I don't understand why they go home as if nothing had happened, normally they should stay at home and do what they are told. Like cleaning the house, prostituting themselves, etc.

Translated with (free version)

jdaniels

Oct 8, 2018
I think the only complaint I have so far is the awkwardly limited range of animations for non-con content.
Just kind awkward that there's more forceful violation available with randos at a bar than when overpowering someone.

Morrigan12345

Feb 5, 2021
Good afternoon, can anyone suggest, I have not found it in the folder mods in the game. When I change the scenes everything works. But there is no way I can create my own scene, only modify the old one. Can anyone tell me how to create a completely new scene for the game?

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
Good afternoon, can anyone suggest, I have not found it in the folder mods in the game. When I change the scenes everything works. But there is no way I can create my own scene, only modify the old one. Can anyone tell me how to create a completely new scene for the game?
look here

evilll23

Mar 19, 2019
Can somebody help with this code if i want to add actor for action how can I add gender for example "
If Actor.isEthnic(black) && Actor.isMale() && !isTimingOut(strt_black_m)
Actor.blendPreset(strt_black_m)" or "
Elseif Actor.isEthnic(black) && Actor.isTrans() && !isTimingOut(strt_black_f)
Actor.blendPreset(strt_black_f)"

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes