Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Thanx for trying to help but when you click Translate all it does is take you to Google Translate. And she's my sis but really she's suppose to be my niece.
Don't click on Translate, hit the option in the interaction menu that says "Set Family Relation"

Reactions: knurd

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
the parent scene needs a more substantial rewrite.
This is the solution I ended up coming up with for the parent file:
Code:
Actor1 = Actor.getRelatedPerson(ParentChild)
While Actor1.isValid() && [Actor1:age < Actor:age || !Player.isInterestedIn(Actor1)]
EndWhile
If !Actor1.isValid()
    Actor1 = Actor.generatePersonTemporaryMatchRace()
    While !Player.isInterestedIn(Actor1)
    Endwhile
    Actor1.makeInterested(Player)

Actor1:age => Actor:age + Random(20, 30)
    Actor1.randomizeFace()
    Actor1.randomizeHairs()
    Actor1:likes_older => 2*[age - Actor:age]
    Actor1:attractiontoplayer += Random(25, 50)

Actor1.makePermanent()
    Actor1.matchLastName(Actor)
    addNpcRelationship(ParentChild, Actor1, Actor)
Endif
I eventually just ended up stopping that scene from triggering though since old people aren't my thing.

Edit: Updated code to fix bugs noticed by Icebird

Last edited:

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Code:
While Actor1.isValid() && [Actor1:age < Actor:age || !Player.isInterestedIn(Actor1)]
EndWhile
If !Actor1.isValid()
        Actor1 = generatePersonTemporaryMatchRace()
    Endwhile

Actor1.randomizeFace()
    Actor1.randomizeHairs()

Actor1.makePermanent()
Endif
I eventually just ended up stopping that scene from triggering though since old people aren't my thing.
You're a trooper, I just gave up because it felt like I was fixing scenes more than playing the game.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Code:
EndWhile
If !Actor1.isValid()
        Actor1 = generatePersonTemporaryMatchRace()
    Endwhile

Actor1.randomizeFace()
    Actor1.randomizeHairs()

Actor1.makePermanent()
Endif
Sry. But there is an error in the 'while cycle' where re-generating the actor1 (this: Actor1 = generatePersonTemporaryMatchRace())
And maybe should add after bonding they relation to match they names: Actor1.matchLastName(Actor)

Reactions: Sydney2 and Grim

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Sry. But there is an error in the 'while cycle' where re-generating the actor1 (this: Actor1 = generatePersonTemporaryMatchRace())
And maybe should add after bonding they relation to match they names: Actor1.matchLastName(Actor)
Those issues are in Vin's original code. I just didn't notice them. I essentially just added the wrapper around the old code which first checks if the parent already exists, rather than always generating a new one.

Edit: Correction, the original code was using Actor1 = generatePersonTemporary() in the loop and I forgot to add in the Actor when I attempted to correct it. I've updated the code with the fixes.

Last edited:

silverz888

Jun 3, 2019
You've seen the spouse become the child? Don't think that should happen. There is an issue where the parent becomes the child. The child scene doesn't have any check for age, it just grabs any character with a ParentChild relationship, which means it can sometimes grab the parent and act like they're the child. The parent scene also doesn't check to see if a parent already exists for some reason. It always creates a new parent every single time. The boss can have dozens of parents. Child scene just needs "; If Actor1:age < Actor:age" added to the end of the "WHO:" but the parent scene needs a more substantial rewrite. The code work in the scenes is getting sloppy. Some are just flat out broken because of simple syntax errors. They clearly aren't being tested.
The spouse can become the child, so does the parent. Trust me... i played this like for way too long

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Komenk0

May 18, 2020
Hi, i have been lurking for a while to see which version, mods, etc. download, so i wanna ask if anyone could share Raddeck's mods (or the remake/rewrite) since he put them behind a paywall, thanks in advance.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Hi, i have been lurking for a while to see which version, mods, etc. download, so i wanna ask if anyone could share Raddeck's mods (or the remake/rewrite) since he put them behind a paywall, thanks in advance.
Given Raddeck's reaction to the whole situation that led to said paywall... anyone doing so probably risks getting voodoo dolled. Or gypsy cursed. Or both.

Komenk0

May 18, 2020
Given Raddeck's reaction to the whole situation that led to said paywall... anyone doing so probably risks getting voodoo dolled. Or gypsy cursed. Or both.
OK? well, so maybe via PM then?

Edit: If its impossible then, which mods do you recommend that could improve the inmersion of the game?

Last edited:

knurd

Jun 2, 2019
Don't click on Translate, hit the option in the interaction menu that says "Set Family Relation"
Was using ver.22 the reason I didn't see it now on ver.30 it shows. All good. Change sister to niece then have her as my girlfriend and guess what! The game puts her back to sister and can not change her back! What's the point, useless scene.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
5b45.jpg

Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -

Change Log:
- This double update focuses on the Exteriors aspect of the v5.0 overhaul. It adds the environment, lighting, actions, interactions and scenes for the following new exterior locations: pool, river, beach, park, forest, mountain & street.

- Please note that this is still a beta update, so it inevitably WILL CONTAIN BUGS after adding so many new things in the last 20 days. I also haven't got around to making animations for some of the new actions yet (Swimming etc) nor have I done the navmesh for them yey so a lot of standing around awkwardly or even on top of each other still in the new locations. The next update v5.0 Stable (28 May) will focus on these animations & navmesh + bug fixes.

- Except for street which is shown whenever you're in transit, the rest of the exteriors can be accessed by selecting "Head to an outdoor location" available from all locations
(Below I only listed the new ones specific to these new exteriors, there are also plenty of existing generic actions, interactions and scenes that have been applied to them as well)

- New actions: swim, sunbathe (pool, beach), fish (river), have_a_bbq_party (beach, river, park), have_a_picnic (river, park), hike, camp, have_a_bonfire_party (forest, mountain), climb (mountain)

- New interactions: splash_water, race_swim, apply_sunscreen (pool, beach), hike_together (forest, mountain), climb_together (mountain)

- New scenes (a lot of them so I kept the bullet points short, but most of the scenes do have a chance to lead to an adult scene or at least some flirting or a contact exchange. 'Target' means the NPC you click on before selecting an interaction.):
-- When swimming:
--- A stranger 'accidentally' touches you under the water
--- You 'accidentally' touch a stranger under the water. Alternative outcome if Netori is enabled.
--- You save a stranger from drowning (if high fitness)
--- A stranger saves you from drowning (if low fitness)
--- You check out a stranger's bulge or camel toe from the water
--- A stranger 'accidentally' touches your companion under the water and you protect them. Alternative outcome if Netorare is enabled.
--- If much higher fitness, you may offer to help your companion improve

-- When splashing water at a target:
--- If decent rapport, it increases further. If decent attraction or high perversion, the target may get turned on. Otherwise, you just annoy them.
--- A stranger is caught in the crossfire and either scold you both or join in.

-- When racing a target at a pool or beach:
--- The target may dare you to a bet, with possible alternative payment
--- Your victory may impress a stranger.
--- If Netorare is enabled, the target's victory may impress your companion.

-- When sunbathing:
--- A stranger or your companion offers to help you apply sunscreen
--- You decide to sunbathe nude. A stranger or your companion either compliments or disapproves.
--- A stranger has a perfect view of your bulge or camel toe from the water
--- If Netorare is enabled, your companion may accept a stranger's offer to apply sunscreen

-- When applying sunscreen on a target:
--- You may caress a bit and get told off or flirted with
--- If your companion is a past lover with high perversion, you may work together in turning target on, leading to a threesome.
--- If Netori is enabled, the target's signicant other may cause a scene and gets asked to leave, leaving the target alone and embarrassed.

-- When fishing:
--- Your companion gets bored and suggests having fun. If Netorare is enabled, a rejected companion may find someone else.
--- If Netori is enabled, a stranger hates fishing but is dragged along by their SO.
--- You share your catch with an inexperienced stranger.
--- You engage in a long conversation with a stranger.

-- When having a BBQ / bonfire party:
--- Some similarities to the house party scenes. You invite contacts, who may also bring along their friends. You can score using your cooking or music skill and higher chance to get caught when getting intimate

-- When having a picnic:
--- Invite up to 3 more people. Usually just improves rapport, but gender combinations and perversion stats work out, potential group adult scene.
--- If you and the first invitee are both in relationships, they suggest making it a double date, which may turn into swinging.
--- If only one invitee and interested genders work out, turns into a date. If your date doesn't have much attraction for you, they may bring along a friend, who you may have better luck with.

-- When hiking (together):
--- You (and your target) may get lost and come across a wooden shack. The owner may be helpful or try to seduce either or both of you.
--- You injure your leg and the target / companion / a stranger has to carry you and maybe deserve a reward.
--- The target injures their leg and you have to carry them.
--- If Netorare is enabled and lower fitness, your companion and a stranger may leave you far behind ...
--- If Netori is enabled and higher fitness, the target brings their SO along on the hike, only to be left behind with you and their SO far ahead ...

-- When climbing (together):
--- You almost fall off a cliff and the target / companion / a stranger saves your life.
--- The target almost fall off a cliff and you save their life.
--- If Netorare is enabled, your target may get tired and can't climb higher. If you insist on continuing yourself, they'll stay behind and may meet a stranger.
--- If Netori is enabled, the target has a SO too cowardly to climb, leaving you and the target alone higher up ...

-- When camping:
--- This will prompt you to camp there overnight either alone or with your companion.
--- So much time for bonding ... or seduction
--- There may be rap music during the night if a certain module is enabled. Alternative outcome if Netorare is enabled.

-- Random:
--- In all exteriors, you may catch an exhibitionist couple doing it publicly. You can join, so can your companion.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
It's not so easy to figure out how to see the outdoor scenes, and the end up being at your current location when you go to them. So if you go to one from home and hit 0 to go back home you're still stuck there, but it says you're at home.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
It's not so easy to figure out how to see the outdoor scenes, and the end up being at your current location when you go to them. So if you go to one from home and hit 0 to go back home you're still stuck there, but it says you're at home.
basically outdoors is a glorified bathroom/living-room at any location, until dedicated locations can be found/made.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
View attachment 1819987

Windows (64-bit):
- - MEGA - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - MEGA - -
Linux:
- - MEGA - -

Change Log:
- This double update focuses on the Exteriors aspect of the v5.0 overhaul. It adds the environment, lighting, actions, interactions and scenes for the following new exterior locations: pool, river, beach, park, forest, mountain & street.

- Please note that this is still a beta update, so it inevitably WILL CONTAIN BUGS after adding so many new things in the last 20 days. I also haven't got around to making animations for some of the new actions yet (Swimming etc) nor have I done the navmesh for them yey so a lot of standing around awkwardly or even on top of each other still in the new locations. The next update v5.0 Stable (28 May) will focus on these animations & navmesh + bug fixes.

- Except for street which is shown whenever you're in transit, the rest of the exteriors can be accessed by selecting "Head to an outdoor location" available from all locations
(Below I only listed the new ones specific to these new exteriors, there are also plenty of existing generic actions, interactions and scenes that have been applied to them as well)

- New actions: swim, sunbathe (pool, beach), fish (river), have_a_bbq_party (beach, river, park), have_a_picnic (river, park), hike, camp, have_a_bonfire_party (forest, mountain), climb (mountain)

- New interactions: splash_water, race_swim, apply_sunscreen (pool, beach), hike_together (forest, mountain), climb_together (mountain)

- New scenes (a lot of them so I kept the bullet points short, but most of the scenes do have a chance to lead to an adult scene or at least some flirting or a contact exchange. 'Target' means the NPC you click on before selecting an interaction.):
-- When swimming:
--- A stranger 'accidentally' touches you under the water
--- You 'accidentally' touch a stranger under the water. Alternative outcome if Netori is enabled.
--- You save a stranger from drowning (if high fitness)
--- A stranger saves you from drowning (if low fitness)
--- You check out a stranger's bulge or camel toe from the water
--- A stranger 'accidentally' touches your companion under the water and you protect them. Alternative outcome if Netorare is enabled.
--- If much higher fitness, you may offer to help your companion improve

-- When splashing water at a target:
--- If decent rapport, it increases further. If decent attraction or high perversion, the target may get turned on. Otherwise, you just annoy them.
--- A stranger is caught in the crossfire and either scold you both or join in.

-- When racing a target at a pool or beach:
--- The target may dare you to a bet, with possible alternative payment
--- Your victory may impress a stranger.
--- If Netorare is enabled, the target's victory may impress your companion.

-- When sunbathing:
--- A stranger or your companion offers to help you apply sunscreen
--- You decide to sunbathe nude. A stranger or your companion either compliments or disapproves.
--- A stranger has a perfect view of your bulge or camel toe from the water
--- If Netorare is enabled, your companion may accept a stranger's offer to apply sunscreen

-- When applying sunscreen on a target:
--- You may caress a bit and get told off or flirted with
--- If your companion is a past lover with high perversion, you may work together in turning target on, leading to a threesome.
--- If Netori is enabled, the target's signicant other may cause a scene and gets asked to leave, leaving the target alone and embarrassed.

-- When fishing:
--- Your companion gets bored and suggests having fun. If Netorare is enabled, a rejected companion may find someone else.
--- If Netori is enabled, a stranger hates fishing but is dragged along by their SO.
--- You share your catch with an inexperienced stranger.
--- You engage in a long conversation with a stranger.

-- When having a BBQ / bonfire party:
--- Some similarities to the house party scenes. You invite contacts, who may also bring along their friends. You can score using your cooking or music skill and higher chance to get caught when getting intimate

-- When having a picnic:
--- Invite up to 3 more people. Usually just improves rapport, but gender combinations and perversion stats work out, potential group adult scene.
--- If you and the first invitee are both in relationships, they suggest making it a double date, which may turn into swinging.
--- If only one invitee and interested genders work out, turns into a date. If your date doesn't have much attraction for you, they may bring along a friend, who you may have better luck with.

-- When hiking (together):
--- You (and your target) may get lost and come across a wooden shack. The owner may be helpful or try to seduce either or both of you.
--- You injure your leg and the target / companion / a stranger has to carry you and maybe deserve a reward.
--- The target injures their leg and you have to carry them.
--- If Netorare is enabled and lower fitness, your companion and a stranger may leave you far behind ...
--- If Netori is enabled and higher fitness, the target brings their SO along on the hike, only to be left behind with you and their SO far ahead ...

-- When climbing (together):
--- You almost fall off a cliff and the target / companion / a stranger saves your life.
--- The target almost fall off a cliff and you save their life.
--- If Netorare is enabled, your target may get tired and can't climb higher. If you insist on continuing yourself, they'll stay behind and may meet a stranger.
--- If Netori is enabled, the target has a SO too cowardly to climb, leaving you and the target alone higher up ...

-- When camping:
--- This will prompt you to camp there overnight either alone or with your companion.
--- So much time for bonding ... or seduction
--- There may be rap music during the night if a certain module is enabled. Alternative outcome if Netorare is enabled.

-- Random:
--- In all exteriors, you may catch an exhibitionist couple doing it publicly. You can join, so can your companion.
So... if the stranger touches the partner (or my avatar) can we choose to take on said stranger for some sexy "punishment" if we think shes hot?

Now that I wrote that I remember also having wished I could have some sexy interaction with the occasional hot mugger I stopped. Its quite some time I last played but then I felt that while it presented a big amount of perfect situations that could lead into something in the end lacked the big amount of turn table options.

larrylaile1

Jan 20, 2021
I have an issue where my character becomes nude when they enter a map, even if I did have them put on clothes beforehand. Any idea on how to resolve this issue?

regerves

Aug 10, 2021
I think it used to be possible to play/ generate futas in this game. Am I missing something, or was this taken out ?

3.30 star(s) 115 Votes