Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
No problem. I thought I mentioned it a when the update first dropped, but I may have forgotten. I realized it was because of the new version since it never happened with version3. I have another issue, but I am not sure if it is your update, or just the game itself. I have a spouse, but joined a poly-relationship while still with the wife. The thing is it keeps labeling them as wives and knocked my original wife to an ex and a girlfriend. Regardless of whether I manually edit it, the tags will stay, poly girls as wives while wife is just a girlfriend. I never really paid attention so I'm not sure if this happened before I got your mods.
Sadly that is a game issue. If you don't juggle your relationships the right way, you will just end up dropping the ball/pin/chainsaw/whatever.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

shadyms

Mar 8, 2018
If this things happen only during the LifePlay 5 Beta phase I suggest to wait for the normal release.
Also you can try forget custom skins if you use any or temporary lower your ingame graphic settings.
I think if the invisible glitches happens the engine can't/won't cache some of textures to display (caused by some graphic element like skin or clotches or just out of the dedicated memory).
No bro it started happening since the group sex scenes update.. maybe 6 or 7 updates ago idk

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Anyone knows why there are invisible npc's when the sex scene has multiple females? any fix for that?
It's because the scene when it does the NPC generation is setting the relationships to early when there are no valid actors and duplicating them for the scene. Companion Roommates is the one you're probably having this problem with. I gave Vinny the fix for that scene and a few others but he never implemented the fixes.
Unfortunately I don't have the fixed scenes anymore lost them when my external HD went down and I no longer play the game got tired of fixing things that never should've been in the state they were in to begin with. Also feed up with Vinny no longer communicating with the community both here and on the Discord, I stopped my Patreon support a few months ago.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
It's because the scene when it does the NPC generation is setting the relationships to early when there are no valid actors and duplicating them for the scene. Companion Roommates is the one you're probably having this problem with. I gave Vinny the fix for that scene and a few others but he never implemented the fixes.
Unfortunately I don't have the fixed scenes anymore lost them when my external HD went down and I no longer play the game got tired of fixing things that never should've been in the state they were in to begin with. Also feed up with Vinny no longer communicating with the community both here and on the Discord I stopped my Patreon support a few months ago.
What broken things are you referring to? I know the clipping was always an issue, and I have had some problems where a sex scene will end mere seconds after it starts. Then the one I mentioned to ravager is an annoying one. One of the goofier things is with the new outdoor events. If you take someone to the beach and apply sunscreen, sometimes they will get caught and have a breakup with someone that they were not dating until that even. It's actually pretty bizarre if they were already dating someone else, and since you only start to apply the sunscreen, not after you get sexier.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
What broken things are you referring to? I know the clipping was always an issue, and I have had some problems where a sex scene will end mere seconds after it starts. Then the one I mentioned to ravager is an annoying one. One of the goofier things is with the new outdoor events. If you take someone to the beach and apply sunscreen, sometimes they will get caught and have a breakup with someone that they were not dating until that even. It's actually pretty bizarre if they were already dating someone else, and since you only start to apply the sunscreen, not after you get sexier.
NPC duplication, infinite loops caused by spelling errors, no gender checks for some scenes, some scenes not working due to missing code, syntax errors causing you miss needed dialogue and plain simple bad code and some other things I'm not remembering offhand.
I haven't played any of the latest updates so if there's new stuff broken I don't know about it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
NPC duplication, infinite loops caused by spelling errors, no gender checks for some scenes, some scenes not working due to missing code, syntax errors causing you miss needed dialogue and plain simple bad code and some other things I'm not remembering offhand.
I haven't played any of the latest updates so if there's new stuff broken I don't know about it.
I feel the third one. Having the choice for female animals is weird as I don't believe you can actually do anything with them. Was strange walking in on someone getting with some horse without a dong and nothing was happening. One issue I have with the code is that 100 in pregnancy doesn't guarantee it will happen if the other person's is low too. Nothing more frustrating then trying to knock someone up only to have to balance the energy levels and the lowering ability to orgasm with each failed shot. Also, for errors, if you have a threesome, you will impregnate not the person you are in, but the person you aren't banging right there. I think the one doing anal will knock them up in the case of a DP.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
I feel the third one. Having the choice for female animals is weird as I don't believe you can actually do anything with them. Was strange walking in on someone getting with some horse without a dong and nothing was happening. One issue I have with the code is that 100 in pregnancy doesn't guarantee it will happen if the other person's is low too. Nothing more frustrating then trying to knock someone up only to have to balance the energy levels and the lowering ability to orgasm with each failed shot. Also, for errors, if you have a threesome, you will impregnate not the person you are in, but the person you aren't banging right there. I think the one doing anal will knock them up in the case of a DP.
That's because the new fertility checks adds both actors fertility and divides it by two which makes more sense than the way it used to be.
Don't know anything about the animals never checked any of the scenes for them not my thing.
The threesome impregnation is little more complicated as it also takes precum into consideration. Which is why pulling out even in real life doesn't work as the most potent sperm is actually in the precum.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I feel the third one. Having the choice for female animals is weird as I don't believe you can actually do anything with them. Was strange walking in on someone getting with some horse without a dong and nothing was happening.

Also, for errors, if you have a threesome, you will impregnate not the person you are in, but the person you aren't banging right there. I think the one doing anal will knock them up in the case of a DP.
You can fuck female animals with the swap actors command, can't impregnate them though.

Depends on the animation. The vanilla FFM threesome animations the right actor gets knocked up. The DP animations the wrong actor usually gets knocked up. With FFM it sets the actor that's meant to be buttfucking as the one to get pregnant, not sure if it changes anymore with 2 dicks or more in the scene.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
That's because the new fertility checks adds both actors fertility and divides it by two which makes more sense than the way it used to be.
Don't know anything about the animals never checked any of the scenes for them not my thing.
The threesome impregnation is little more complicated as it also takes precum into consideration. Which is why pulling out even in real life doesn't work as the most potent sperm is actually in the precum.
No, I get why the pregnancy works as it does, I just don't like it. Unless I was into a gambling aspect, I wouldn't go through the effort to get max fertility unless I wanted to always do it. I don't know what the old way was, so I can't comment on that, but for random girls, like during the bachelor/bachelorette threesome, if you fail because they have a fertility of 0, you don't get another shot. I would pull out if that was the case. Which is actually how it is in the threesomes. If you don't blow in the vagina, there is no baby. Unless you mean that multiple creampies adds to it, or rather the first shot is the most likely, you would need to explain. My point on the threesomes is that it is backwards who gets knocked up.

I wasn't searching for the beast stuff, it was just one of those random events that I assume determines how often, or even if you get them. I popped it up after I had the issue with the ravagermod to see if all of the mods were affected by the update.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
You can fuck female animals with the swap actors command, can't impregnate them though.

Depends on the animation. The vanilla FFM threesome animations the right actor gets knocked up. The DP animations the wrong actor usually gets knocked up. With FFM it sets the actor that's meant to be buttfucking as the one to get pregnant, not sure if it changes anymore with 2 dicks or more in the scene.
You just mentioned it there, ffm. If you happen to have a futa in there, that doesn't apply as well since they lack many of the scenes that a male has. It also doesn't matter how many dongs are involved, one or three, it is still backwords. The threesomN1 I believe, where the other person lays and watches you bang, knocks up the girl just watching instead of the one getting blown in. I also think the person doing the anal knocks the up as well.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Unless you mean that multiple creampies adds to it, or rather the first shot is the most likely, you would need to explain.
Multiple creampies was part of the old way. I was referring to precum but that is subject that would take things to far off topic and if you had ever had a sex ed class in high school you understand what I mean.
But there are other problems mostly in script code which you would need to use Unreal Studio and have a good knowledge of coding to fix.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Also feed up with Vinny no longer communicating with the community both here and on the Discord, I stopped my Patreon support a few months ago.
I assumed he was merely ignoring this forum. Didn't realize he was ignoring Discord also.

But there are other problems mostly in script code which you would need to use Unreal Studio and have a good knowledge of coding to fix.
I would love to dig into the actual code but he stopped sharing the source a long time ago.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
I assumed he was merely ignoring this forum. Didn't realize he was ignoring Discord also.
Ever since Patreon forced him to remove those modules is when it started and it's gotten worse over time. It's like he no longer gives a shit and is taking it out on the community both here and the Discord by ignoring everyone.
I would love to dig into the actual code but he stopped sharing the source a long time ago.
You can still get to it by using the game files even without the source but it's not easy and extremely tricky and too much of a hassle too do.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Multiple creampies was part of the old way. I was referring to precum but that is subject that would take things to far off topic and if you had ever had a sex ed class in high school you understand what I mean.
I know what precum is. I meant in the context of the game.
Ever since Patreon forced him to remove those modules is when it started and it's gotten worse over time. It's like he no longer gives a shit and is taking it out on the community both here and the Discord by ignoring everyone.

You can still get to it by using the game files even without the source but it's not easy and extremely tricky and too much of a hassle too do.
Yeah, I get the frustration at patreon. Terrible site honestly. Still silly to lash at the people that support you over something they have little if anything to do with.

Yeah, digging for the source code doesn't seem like it would be worth it honestly.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
I meant in the context of the game.
Ah okay I miss undertood then.
Still silly to lash at the people that support you over something they have little if anything to do with.
The thing is he wasn't the only one that went through it and the person wasn't even a Patreon it was just some asshole randomly reporting a bunch of games going by the tags they had here.
Yeah, digging for the source code doesn't seem like it would be worth it honestly.
More than you can imagine it was easier getting to the source code of the Sims 3 by breaking down the DLL's with VS.

• Wow
Reactions: Kassan06969

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Patreon sucks for being so strict. That's why there are so many games with "landlord/landlady" and "tenant/roommate" where with that the interaction makes no sense but either have you can change the relationship in game or have patches. In this case TMM kept and updates those modules.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Ah okay I miss undertood then.

More than you can imagine it was easier getting to the source code of the Sims 3 by breaking down the DLL's with VS.
Damn, as far as I know nobody had even gotten it from Sims 2. One I used to play until I found this.

3.30 star(s) 116 Votes