3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
Here are the Links from V0.2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twistty

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Light and Dark [v0.2] [Neko-Hime] - Compressed

Win/Linux [309 MB]
- - - -

Mac [304 MB]
- - - -

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Light and Dark [v0.2] [Neko-Hime] - Compressed

Win/Linux [309 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [304 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

How are you that fast?
Curious?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69
May 7, 2024
Sad to see the censored tag. Good luck with your game. The games description is pretty poor I suggest rewriting it.
/shrug blame F95 rules, the SS version is 100% uncensored, but you have to pay for that. Not sure if the flower patch makes it the same as SS version, I didn't bother comparing, but I imagine it does since it says it decensors it (decensors everything? Not 100% sure).

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Can someone provide a compressed version of the Uncensored? Or another mirror? I have no clue why, but it is being censored in Portugal. I can access it via VPN, but the download speed is crawl.

Thanks in advance.

Peace :)

• Wow
Reactions: Overlord070
May 7, 2024
Can someone provide a compressed version of the Uncensored? Or another mirror? I have no clue why, but it is being censored in Portugal. I can access it via VPN, but the download speed is crawl.

Thanks in advance.

Peace :)
This is why good VPN's you actually pay for are worth it. With PIA on some IP's I still get over 200MB/s (nearly my 2Gbit ISP limit) for $40/3 years. Not sure if lolis are legal in Portugal but that could possibly be why they are blocked if not, which whatever shit free VPN you are using is almost certainly not logless either (worse, they sell sites you visit to advertisers), which could also mean legal trouble for you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes