3.70 star(s) 3 Votes
May 7, 2024
nothing new really, loli anything is treated as bad as real c p these days in a lot of places for stupid reasons (not being able to tell between real and cartoon one of them), encrypting such AVNs and patches with passwords is just another layer of security/privacy. I imagine that file's host or their ISP would ban them if they didn't hide it with pw's.

May 7, 2024
so many questions... what is this game even about? who are you mostly playing as? why tf is there censored tag for western daz game? why am i here?
:LOL: Censored isn't just for Japanese pussies and dicks. In a few Western places, including this site, the lewd lolis need censored to work around Rule 7 crap. Just apply the patch and then it's not censored (unlike Japanese crap that needs AI mosaic removal treatment).

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
LightAndDark-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Played 0.2 and got 2 errors so far - a missing image "p_t4_k_eval_20" and a script error - traceback.txt attached.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Umm.... Is this a visual glitch in his pants pockets? or are the pant pockets supposed to look like inverted skin? My eyes are hurting from trying to figure out what I'm seeing...
1720995876002.png

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
new folder.
Should it be in the previous folder?
no, renpy "games" always has to be extracted into a new folder to avoid incompabilities, unless it is just an update. and i guess you also started a new game. sometimes those errors pops up when loading a save... haven't tested this new version myself yet.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Can you guys read? Welp if not then you don't deserve the patch anyways :KEK:
I don't mean to sound dumb, but what am I supposed to be reading that lets me use the patch? Sorry if it's a dumb question, but for personal reasons I don't want to explain without possibly being scrutinized unfairly, I don't get what you're saying. I'm new to noticing this thread and this type of patch, so forgive my slow-catching-up brain.

• Love
Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Played 0.2 and got 2 errors so far - a missing image "p_t4_k_eval_20" and a script error - traceback.txt attached.
I got that script error. I'm using URM, and saw that the problem it's coded as "Kay += 2", with a capital "K". The proper variable is lowercase "k", and because "Kay" is defined as a ADVCharacter, it creates the conflict. Using URM, I just manually adjusted the proper variables, then jumped to the proper label. You could unren the whole archive and switch "Kay += 2" to "kay +=2", or just use URM to bypass it.

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
:LOL: Censored isn't just for Japanese pussies and dicks. In a few Western places, including this site, the lewd lolis need censored to work around Rule 7 crap. Just apply the patch and then it's not censored (unlike Japanese crap that needs AI mosaic removal treatment).
yeah i knew that i just didnt realize they used the censored tag for those kinds of games

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Can someone provide a compressed version of the Uncensored? Or another mirror? I have no clue why, but it is being censored in Portugal. I can access it via VPN, but the download speed is crawl.

Thanks in advance.

Peace :)
Try again, it wasn't censored for me.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes