sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
Great work, really. Love the unique art and MC's personalities. Its text is also of high quality.
I can't remember much of MC's personality. I remember he likes to make really bad jokes that always receive negative reactions. Take a hint dude!

I saw that joke from the prego lady scene miles away so I decided to never click to see his jokes ever again.

D

Deleted member 2667479

I can't remember much of MC's personality. I remember he likes to make really bad jokes that always receive negative reactions. Take a hint dude!

I saw that joke from the prego lady scene miles away so I decided to never click to see his jokes ever again.
Well, i do see the two girls as MCs too,, and they're the most memorable.

Reactions: naughtyroad

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017

Bad jokes? Thats a pure "Dad" thing. Embarrass your kids as often as possible which sooner or later leads to the fact that you do it even without them being around because it becomes a habit ^^

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes