Ezra

May 7, 2017
Will you release your game on Steam as an "early access"? Because I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Will you release your game on Steam as an "early access"? Because I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
Getting stuff on steam means jumping through a lot of hoops, plus, there's the problem that steam won't let you give the game to someone for a lower price than they charge, and I want this to be publicly available, and have supporting me be optional. Putting it up for free is an option, and even if it doesn't net me anything, at least it's more eyes on it that might make it worth while. But it's not the end of my worries, cause they also don't like the game linking to other platforms and I'd have to strip out all links to patreon and such, at least for the version there, and I'd have to come up with a website and an incentive to lure people there. I just wanna be making a game, not spend time on all that! Urhg, for now, I'm sparing myself the headache of thinking about it too much. :ROFLMAO:

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
If Denise and Macy were motorcycles, I'd never stop riding them.
And if they were goblins, I'd capture Goblin Slayer and have him watch. He'll forever be known as Goblin Lover afterwards. But that bastard's gotta get his own gobbos. :BootyTime:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
If Denise and Macy were motorcycles, I'd never stop riding them.
And if they were goblins, I'd capture Goblin Slayer and have him watch. He'll forever be known as Goblin Lover afterwards. But that bastard's gotta get his own gobbos. :BootyTime:
I know of the anime you are talking about. And if those 2 were goblins they would rape us in their cave, over and over again till we pass out to produce more and more offspring to dominate the world.........

Can someone explain to me why that is supposed to be a bad thing again? Now i want a goblin Denise and Macy game......

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes