Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
...People are selfish by nature, some more than others.
People? Selfish by nature?
Hmm, Im not sure if thats true..at least, I believe that could be truly sad minority only.:unsure:

Take me for example...Im all for sharing and providing for others, and that kind of things.
Regarding this game - you wanna any chick from the work - please, do take her...you wanna Denise - please, she is a cutie....you wanna Macy....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mikeisacunt

Feb 14, 2020
Dude your game is excellent. Like, I always find myself checking the forum and discord for just the tiny indication of the next update. That wait has been positively excruciating but I think most of us know that you are doing the best you can. <3<3<3

Thank you for producing a wonderful game and looking forward to the next update. I know it'll be fantastic and will deffo be worth the wait :LOL:

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
I have to ask, will the lesbian scenes between the sisters start to dilute as game progress and they start to have sex experience with the MC? Because I didn't like the scenes (not a fan of lesbian scenes if they are not there because the Mc wants them), nor I wanted to be forced to see them, and I would like to know if they will keep focusing each other even if they are with the MC or it will stop and the focus will go to the MC...I mean they have done more between each others than with the MC, even if Macy says and shows she has a crush on the MC, she is going every night to a bed with her sister fondling her and even masturbating her, while the MC she "loves" only get kisses from her and 1 night where he touchs her breast, and Denise seems more interested in her sister's body than in the MC and all her plan is just to not lose anyone and to bring the family close, but she has had no problem to do sexual things with her sister since a long time now and had no problem with her sister masturbating her but she isn't ready for that with the MC, so it seems they are more interested in each other than in the MC, because they both had no problem doing anything between each other but if it's the MC now that's a problem.:confused:

Also, why if I choose a path where I go for Brooke and I stopped the paths with the daughters, why I'm forced to see the lesbian scene again? I mean, in that save, I'm not even pursuing them, but I still have to see their lesbian scenes, will it always be like that in every path and we can't do anything to stop it or later we can choose? Because so far all the kinks where optional and avoidable in the game, but the lesbian one is forced no matter what...

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
I have to ask, will the lesbian scenes between the sisters start to dilute as game progress and they start to have sex experience with the MC? Because I didn't like the scenes (not a fan of lesbian scenes if they are not there because the Mc wants them), nor I wanted to be forced to see them, and I would like to know if they will keep focusing each other even if they are with the MC or it will stop and the focus will go to the MC...I mean they have done more between each others than with the MC, even if Macy says and shows she has a crush on the MC, she is going every night to a bed with her sister fondling her and even masturbating her, while the MC she "loves" only get kisses from her and 1 night where he touchs her breast, and Denise seems more interested in her sister's body than in the MC and all her plan is just to not lose anyone and to bring the family close, but she has had no problem to do sexual things with her sister since a long time now and had no problem with her sister masturbating her but she isn't ready for that with the MC, so it seems they are more interested in each other than in the MC, because they both had no problem doing anything between each other but if it's the MC now that's a problem.:confused:

Also, why if I choose a path where I go for Brooke and I stopped the paths with the daughters, why I'm forced to see the lesbian scene again? I mean, in that save, I'm not even pursuing them, but I still have to see their lesbian scenes, will it always be like that in every path and we can't do anything to stop it or later we can choose? Because so far all the kinks where optional and avoidable in the game, but the lesbian one is forced no matter what...
Perhaps this games not for you, friend. The story is very obviously about the sisters and their father, I wouldn't expect the focus to change, if anything it's likely that focus will intensify as the story progresses. Brooke and the office trio only exist to satisfy sexual needs while the story with the daughters is able to progress more slowly, they are a fun aside not the focus.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Perhaps this games not for you, friend. The story is very obviously about the sisters and their father, I wouldn't expect the focus to change, if anything it's likely that focus will intensify as the story progresses. Brooke and the office trio only exist to satisfy sexual needs while the story with the daughters is able to progress more slowly, they are a fun aside not the focus.
I think he was more worried about the lesbian sex between the daughters, that seems to indicate they have no problems with incest as such, but do with being intimate with Dad. :p Not all of us are big fans of lesbian sex and have that shown.

Now it is always up to dev what he wishes to show and what he feels is needed for the story, but yeah having that lesbian sex as a focus for next few updates while nothing happens with the dad further would feel kinda lame to some (even though Dad is more the slowing factor in this game as the incest taboo of the daughters or they would have no lesbian scenes at all yet) and great to others who do get turned on by lesbian sex scenes. :)

agesilaus

May 28, 2017
Can we opt for thick bush and maybe pits on Denise, and nipple or clit piercings on Macy?:sneaky:
Yeah like said before the update would literally take 3X longer, plus if they start taking requests you do realize there would be thousands of different requests right? You would be merely 1 of thousands to tens of thousands of requests which do you propose would be accepted and not accepted?

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
I was worried this game had been abandoned till I got in this thread to see naughtyroad was actually commenting in it. happy to see its just a time issue not an abandoment issue.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
So i report a dude that starts insulting others in this thread and my funny jokes get deleted as well? Not cool mods not cool.
But to get back to topic.

naughtyroad i know you hammer every second you have into this game but i was wondering once the game is finished. Will you release the assets for Fans to make spin-off stories or do you keep it and make the spin offs yourself?

Don't lie to me about the alternate stories. I know you do them and love them. As do we :D

Reactions: LarryK

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...)
naughtyroad i know you hammer every second you have into this game but i was wondering once the game is finished. Will you release the assets for Fans to make spin-off stories or do you keep it and make the spin offs yourself?
Don't lie to me about the alternate stories. I know you do them and love them. As do we :D
I want to at some point, but you make a good point, I do want to be sure I've truly explored the M+D universe including side-stories or alternate stories. At any rate, it'll be a while yet.

Ok taking a pencil and marking your words.....as wrong :rolleyes:
LOL, the only time I see that trollete you replied to dispense his "wisdom" like granny's shih-tzu on diarrhea is when one of you guys quote him. Trust me when I say we all should learn to use that ignore button more often, life's so much better without the jabbering.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I want to at some point, but you make a good point, I do want to be sure I've truly explored the M+D universe including side-stories or alternate stories. At any rate, it'll be a while yet.
Thanks for that christmas gift inside my head right now :love:
I see endless possibilities. As example: In Space not knowing what to dock or to whom. Glorious days await us.

D

Deleted member 1414493

Going by the current progress does anyone know the tentative window for release?Is it by the end of nov or dec?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Got all excited there of this talk of a release date :LOL: counting down the hours the days the weeks still the wait is always worth it for some more time with Denise and Macy :D and to a lesser extent Brooke although I hope next time Macy is less aggressive towards her.

Reactions: naughtyroad
4.70 star(s) 488 Votes