harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Perhaps this games not for you, friend. The story is very obviously about the sisters and their father, I wouldn't expect the focus to change, if anything it's likely that focus will intensify as the story progresses. Brooke and the office trio only exist to satisfy sexual needs while the story with the daughters is able to progress more slowly, they are a fun aside not the focus.
So, Daughters are the main protagonists of game, and the story primarily runs on Sister-Sister love, and father acts as a supporting character, that sisters may decide to fuck him in future ending updates?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
So, Daughters are the main protagonists of game, and the story primarily runs on Sister-Sister love, and father acts as a supporting character, that sisters may decide to fuck him in future ending updates?
i wouldnt say that...mc is the main character, and the focus is/should be his relation/redemption to his "wards", while the important part of story are/should be relations between wards, where they can decide to enter more physical relation each other, or not to.
otherwise it will be plain females mc game with focus on lesbianism (a thing i personally dont have that much interest at all), so no point in having male mc:p

Reactions: DA22 and harsha_26

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
That's not what I said. Sisters AND their father. The way I see it, and NR can correct me if I'm wrong, is while the story is mostly told from the father's POV, he is only one of three main characters. There are points where the story is told from Denise or Macy's POV. My comment was made in reply to someone saying they wanted a path pursuing Brooke and ignoring the daughters. I was saying that I believe as the game progresses there will be a greater focus on the relationship between the father and his daughters, at the cost of the focus on Brooke.

The story, IMO, is about three characters who are all grieving a huge loss, and the story is about how they are coping with that grief. In regards to the lesbian incest questions and why the sisters are OK with each other but not their father yet, I don't think the sisters necessarily see it as incest. Denise certainly doesn't understand it as such, she has questions about her new sexual interests and is simply asking the only other woman in her life questions about those new feelings. And I think Macy likely justifies it to herself as simply humoring her sister by teaching her about her sexuality.

Or maybe I'm overthinking things and it's just about a dad who wants to diddle his little girls and nothing more. But I honestly hope I'm not as what makes me enjoy this game so much is the depth and earnestness of how the characters are written.

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
That's not what I said. Sisters AND their father. The way I see it, and NR can correct me if I'm wrong, is while the story is mostly told from the father's POV, he is only one of three main characters. There are points where the story is told from Denise or Macy's POV. My comment was made in reply to someone saying they wanted a path pursuing Brooke and ignoring the daughters. I was saying that I believe as the game progresses there will be a greater focus on the relationship between the father and his daughters, at the cost of the focus on Brooke.

The story, IMO, is about three characters who are all grieving a huge loss, and the story is about how they are coping with that grief. In regards to the lesbian incest questions and why the sisters are OK with each other but not their father yet, I don't think the sisters necessarily see it as incest. Denise certainly doesn't understand it as such, she has questions about her new sexual interests and is simply asking the only other woman in her life questions about those new feelings. And I think Macy likely justifies it to herself as simply humoring her sister by teaching her about her sexuality.

Or maybe I'm overthinking things and it's just about a dad who wants to diddle his little girls and nothing more. But I honestly hope I'm not as what makes me enjoy this game so much is the depth and earnestness of how the characters are written.
I, personally, think and hope your understanding is indeed correct. Anything less would not be consistant with the depth of feeling and emotion NR is giving us (IMHO).

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Jeez, is it a full moon tonight or something? The shit-posting trolls seem to be out in full force.
Developers can’t win... Don’t post enough? “The dev needs to communicate more”, now we have “dev posts too much, the update should be done by now”. :rolleyes:
Never mind that we are on a pirate website and the dev is under no obligation to be here. Also completely ignores all the shit happening in the world and that NR (specifically) is trying to work with his family stuck at home with him.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Jeez, is it a full moon tonight or something? The shit-posting trolls seem to be out in full force.
Developers can’t win... Don’t post enough? “The dev needs to communicate more”, now we have “dev posts too much, the update should be done by now”. :rolleyes: (...)
LOL, happy to say it all passed me by, either because it's one of the loons that I've already locked away in their own little airtight jar, or because a friendly mod came by and took the trash out.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Here is the progress chart for this week from the discord.
progressbar_chapter_5_2020-11-19.jpg
Umm. Maybe because I haven't had my coffee yet, but can someone explain this chart? Is it a joke or is there real content?

Is there any significance to the faces and the insert marks? Or is this whole thing just a humorous way to say that the update is about 85% complete, with no other meaning to anything on the chart?

I am super dense.

4.70 star(s) 488 Votes